Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downloadable image archives from fanclubs.

Blog Entries
    People have better jobs to do.

Blog Entries
    There was a thread with a program to download all the images from a FC straight to your computer.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple-tan View Post
    There was a thread with a program to download all the images from a FC straight to your computer.
    The Enhance Fan Club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarqFJA87 View Post
    Will these links be updated any time soon? Or is there a more efficient alternative in use that I am not aware of already, and which is why none of the links have been updated since last September (for a couple of them) or even since 2012 (for most of them)?
    No they won't, because the HDD they were downloaded to died, while uploading proved itself boring as hell and irrational in having no way to actually "update" the archives instead of re-uploading. Source code for the program I used (which was actually just a handicapped version of my manga download program) was on HDD as well, but I publicly uploaded the executable before that.

Instructions and download links for that program are here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...hance-fan-club
    It's a better alternative if you want to keep your images updated and download whatever you want.

P.S. I'm currently (starting yesterday, actually) re-writing the program from scratch for personal amusement and experience. I'm aiming to make it more stable with more intuitive usage and with an easy way to select range of downloaded pictures / keep updated, maybe also some fancy-shmancy-animancy graphic effects (since I'm experimenting with WPF anyway), but don't seriously count on it yet.

For it may go to my DDD bucket
    Last edited by Enhance; July 11th, 2014 at 01:42 PM.