Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Altered States (Lemon Fic)

Blog Entries

Altered States (Lemon Fic)

Disclaimer: Fate/Stay Night belong to Type-Moon and their respective companies. I do not own either properties or the characters contained within. This story is not written for profit, just entertainment.

Author's Notes: This was my submission to the Third Type-Moon Lemon contest. It won second place. I felt I got too ambitious with this piece and didn't have the time to pull of what I wanted to pull off. However, I had some awesome sex scenes in this fic.

Altered States

By: Elf

Drip.
    Drip.

Drip.

The droplets of crimson quietly splattered on the ground one by one from the giant stone slab they'd been sprayed upon. The behemoth was oddly quiet as the drops of crimson continued to fall from his crude weapon. Moonlight danced upon silvery white hair as small hands reached down to entangle in coppery hair. Golden-brown eyes widened painfully as there was a sharp tug from those hands and the bloodied body dropped to the ground.

A snow fairy picked up her garish trophy and cradled it to her chest. She chuckled as those golden-brown eyes looked around frantically and the boy's mouth worked over and over in a silent scream. She stroked the head of thick red hair and said, "Come on, it's time to go home, Oni-chan!"

She spun around, her purple skirts swishing gracefully as she looked up at the beast looming behind her. She smiled beatifically and said, "Good job Berserker! Now, let's get Oni-chan home before he starts to rot!"

Then the fairy and her protector headed off into the night, the small girl clutching her grisly prize to her chest as she petted it.

Tohsaka Rin's head was pounding like a drum when she set foot on the steps of her home. She rubbed her temples as she felt the slow steady drain of her Servant in the Summoning Circle below the house on the Leyline as he seeped up the mana there as well. She was glad that Emiya Shirou had dropped out of the Grail War, but she wondered what happened to Saber. It would be difficult, but Rin was sure she could support both her Archer and Saber.

If she had two Servants, the most powerful of all Servants and another Knight Class to support her from behind, Rin knew she could easily win this war. However, once Kirei removed Emiya's Command Seals Saber was long gone from the Church, leaving Rin alone with her mentor. She'd even gone looking for her, but she found no trace of the small blond Servant and couldn't even scry for her mana signature. Then again, with Ryudou Temple it made looking for things of that nature almost impossible at times, and if Saber was there, Rin wouldn't be able to find her.

So she was now walking into her home and down into the basement where the Summoning Circle was to check on her Servant. She knew that Saber's attack was almost fatal and she hoped that with all the boosts that she was giving him that he'd heal quickly. They couldn't afford to be crippled in this War at all, especially with Lancer still running around. Saber had mentioned his true identity, so Rin was planning to do some research on the Celtic hero to see what weaknesses he had so they could exploit them.

She reached the bottom of the steps and turned on the gas lamp setting on the table. The light cast the room in a pale golden glow that sent shadows flickering everywhere, but Rin's attention was drawn to the man standing in the center of the room. The Summoning Circle was glowing faintly with crimson light from the jewels she'd used to etch the circle into the stone floor. However, Archer's red mantle and trail were folded perfectly and lying beside his cuirass. His bronze back was to her, revealing broad shoulders and etched, sculpted muscles.

Rin's eyes widened at the pale scars that cut through the perfection of his body. There was one corresponding where his heart was, a nasty burn scar on his shoulder as well as those from cuts, stab wounds and she even counted a bullet wound or three in the mass of scar tissue. The trail, mantle, and cuirass materlized from the floor and back onto his body. He turned around to face her, no strain on his face, but his grey eyes flickered over her. He said, "Something's wrong, Rin."

"Emiya Shirou gave up Saber," Rin answered as she stepped towards him as she realized her cheeks were currently burning.

His eyes narrowed and then he snorted, "Good, it's better for an amateur like him to be part of this War."

She nodded and said, "But he didn't stay with Kirei."

"The Advisor? Considering what you said about him, I'm honestly not surprised," Archer replied with a tiny shake of his head and a half grin.

Rin found herself grinning at that and said, "Point taken, Archer." She swallowed and asked, "How is your wound?"

"Healing," he replied, "What happened with Saber?"

She answered, "I honestly tried to follow her, but I lost track of where she went. If she went to the Temple then I couldn't have found her anyway." She moved towards him and swallowed. She squared her shoulders and said, "Let me see your wound."

He replied, "Between the Summoning Circle and the Leyline here, not to mention your incredible output as a magus, I am healing fine."

Rin gritted her teeth and Ordered, "Show me your wound, Servant Archer."

Steel like eyes narrowed but Archer removed the cuirass but left the mantle on, revealing his chest to him. Rin's eyes widened at all of the scars again, but she quickly quelled the reaction by reminding herself that Archer was an epic hero and probably saw many of a battle. However, to have that many scars meant that he was probably reckless, but to survive so many wounds meant that he was also very tough. She would have preferred him more calculating, but then again, Archers were known for their Independent Action, an ability that allowed them to allow them to exist despite taking severe damage to their spiritual core. It also made them less desirable for Servants because it meant they could last for days without a connection to a Master, meaning that if an Archer wanted to betray their Master they wouldn't have a problem doing so.

She shook the thought of Archer betraying her out of her mind as she stared at the deep wound that ran across his abdomen. Rin realized that they were lucky he hadn't been disemboweled by Saber's wound and that Rin had reacted by using her second Seal to put him in the Circle. She looked at the remaining crescent on her wrist marking the Seals and sighed. She already had wasted two of them and it was only the third night after she'd summoned him. Straightening herself, she peered at the deep wound. It was slowly mending, a Servant's ability to heal was amazing after all, but it wasn't mending fast enough for Rin's tastes. To heal faster, Archer would need more mana and she had none left to give. Not to mention she'd completely drained her pendent by saving Emiya Shirou, and she needed to keep her heavy gems for the war.

Rin thoughtfully pulled her glasses from her skirt pocket to better inspect the wound. She leaned forward and lightly poked around it. The firm muscle didn't give under her fingertips, which was a good sign and Archer made no indication that she was hurting him. She gritted her teeth at the depth of the wound though and the damage to the muscle tissue there. There was no way that Archer was going to be in peak condition by tomorrow, not even if she wasted a gem to heal him. She gently pressed underneath it and Archer drew a sharp breath. Rin's eyes jerked up at Archer gritting his teeth slightly and his eyes narrowed.

"It's worse than you were letting on," Rin said as she looked up at him. She took a step back and put her glasses back into her pocket.

Archer opened his mouth to reply but Rin cut him off, "No Archer. We can't afford to do anything with you in this condition. Luckily, tomorrow isn't a school day so that's good, but Monday is going to be a problem."

"You're not going anywhere without me. You're my Master, protecting you is my first priority," Archer replied, "Injured or not. I should be fine by Monday."

Rin rubbed her forehead and said, "Well, we'll see, but tomorrow we're lying low."

Matou Sakura rolled over, smacked the alarm clock and ran her fingers through her hair. She knew if she didn't turn the alarm clock soon enough it would awaken Nii-san and Grandfather, two people she wanted to avoid disturbing. She winched as she felt a sharp stab of pain through her body as the things inside her gnawed hungrily. Her vision wavered at the feeling, her breath caught but yet she swung her feet over the bed and shakily stood up.

She swayed slightly on her feet as she walked over to the dresser to grab her brush. Her mouth still tasted heavily of phlegm and salt as it always did in the morning, despite the fact it had been several days since she had performed her duties. Her vision blurred again as she ran the brush through her hair and tied the familiar pink ribbon through her locks. She clutched the vanity ledge but didn't fall; after all this was something she knew all too well. Sakura would smile and hide the fact she was in constant pain from the parasites eating away at her.

Besides, she had to see Sempai.

Her cheeks flushed slightly at the thought of being the first person Emiya Shirou saw every morning and was planning to have breakfast ready for him as always. Her Sempai was her escape from her hellish reality with his shy smiles and golden-brown eyes. He was always so kind and helping of others, and it make Sakura happy to give back to him. So, no matter what condition or how poorly her body felt she made her way to see her Sempai despite what Nii-san said.

Within fifteen minutes Sakura was ready and out the door on the way to Sempai's house. She would have known the way if she were blind because of the solace the place and it's inhabitants held for her. She pulled her pink sweater around her as the frosty February air bit at her feverish cheeks. She tilted her head and inhaled the sharp air and kept walking.

However as she neared his house she felt the hairs on the backs of her arms and neck raise up and her stomach clinched that had nothing to do with what was inside of her. She swallowed as she continued walking the empty streets but the smell of blood became thicker and thicker in the air. Sakura gasped as the things inside her became excited at the scent and started to writhe inside of her that caused a jolt of pain all through her body. She bit her lip from crying out as she walked towards the scent.

Misty amethyst eyes widened at the sight of brownish red staining the pavement and how the stains got larger and larger as they led up to something. Sakura paused as she looked at the smear of meat and beige fabric before her, her brain not registering the sight. She saw twisted bits of bone poking through the mass of meat and clothing. A callused hand dug into the concrete with broken nails. The girl's eyes made up twisted bits of two legs, two arms but the torso had been completely smashed as if the person was hit by a hammer over and over again. Most horrifying at all was that there was no head.

Sakura took shallow breaths through her mouth so the rancid smell wouldn't enter her nostrils as she knelt beside the mass of meat. She swallowed at the familiar school uniform and the familiar build of the body despite it being ground into meat. Her white hands trembled as she pushed the fabric down on the mass of meat's left shoulder and her heart stopped. She stared in horror at the familiar burn scar that she'd spent most of last year treating.

"S-s-sempai," she whispered as she jerked back from the body and fell on her rear. Her skirt flew up above her knees and she was probably flashing the neighborhood but she didn't care. She just stared at the lump of flesh as her chest got tighter and tighter and her eyes burned. She pressed her hands to her mouth as they began to tremble as she stared at the mass of meat. Her eyes flickered over it and she caught a silver glimmer from one of his pockets.

She reached out and jerked a cool metal chain from his pocket. She felt a slight weight at the bottom of the chain and it took her a moment to register the sight of the brilliant blood red jewel set in gleaming platinum. Her vision tinged red as she began to breathe harder and harder. A fiery rush filled her as she clutched the jewel in her hand and felt the tiny flicker of mana swell up within it.

That bitch, that vicious bitch . . .

There was one family of magi that were infamous for storing mana in stones like this, and there was only one person in Fuyuki City and Shinto that would have something like this. She clutched the stone harder in her palm, wanting to crush it to dust between her fingers but it was unyielding. She opened her palm and stared at the jewel as she felt the anger grow even more inside of her, opening something within her. It grew, wanting to crawl its way out and howl with her pain.

Matou Sakura stood up, her supple body swaying as she felt her circuits spark and the mana flood them. She felt the things acting as a crest of sorts inside her protest at the flood of magical energy but she held tight as the voice echoed through her head. That bitch . . . She had everything . . . She never saved me and now she took Sempai away from me! I'll show her who's stronger, I'll SHOW HER!

Sakura threw back her head with a scream and began to laugh. She pressed her hands on her stomach as she let the taint her loving grandfather placed inside of her overtake her. She let it well into her veins and it fed on her rage and envy, which was good. Then she grasped it hard as her body screamed in protest. Her vision blurred, reddened and then sharpened as she turned towards Sempai's body.

If he was dead at Nee-san's hands, Sakura was at least going to take him with her always.

Archer scowled slightly as he left the Circle and walked up stairs. He knew Rin wouldn't be up for quite some time yet because it was a Sunday and she had no school, so he was planning to have breakfast and tea ready for her when she did awake. He passed the thermostat and turned it up. Even though the chill felt good to him because of how the magic in his body worked, he knew that Rin was cold every morning when she woke up in the winter. She was simply too much of a spendthrift to leave the furnace going at night. He wondered if she ever caught colds because of it as he headed to the kitchen.

Soon he had a simple breakfast for Rin going because she didn't eat much in the morning, but he had a feeling that it was going to be a long, lonely battle for them. Because Emiya Shirou had withdrawn from the War it meant that he was pushing his foolish ideal of becoming a superhero behind him and too terrified to participate in the war. With that thinking, the boy wouldn't follow the path that spawned Archer but instead he'd either be killed or follow a meaningless one. He stirred the eggs that he was currently scrambling and added some salt and pepper to them.

Nodding in satisfaction, he began to boil water for tea and prepare toast for Rin. He found strawberry jam in the refrigerator and took it out as well as the butter. It was a simple breakfast, but it was better than the mere toast she would have consumed on her own. It wasn't too long before he heard footsteps from upstairs as she headed down to the kitchen. He started to plate her food and put the finishing touches to the tea as she wandered in the kitchen.

She was dressed in her normal red and black attire with her hair tied into twin tails with her usual black ribbons. He had records of her saying that the ribbons were actually a female magus' last defense and that she stored mana that escaped from her hair into them. They always vaguely reminded him of cat ears, which suited her very well. She blinked and then those aquamarine eyes focused on him before narrowing with angry fire. He found himself grinning at the gorgeous sight and said, "Good morning, Rin."

"You should be in the Circle," she chided as she sat down.

He placed the cup of tea and the food in front of her. He poured himself a cup of tea and leaned against the wall as he began to sip. She began to eat as well and said, "Why aren't you in the Circle, Archer?"

"My wound is healing nicely Rin. I'll return to the Circle later, but I wanted to make sure that you ate something for breakfast," Archer answered honestly.

She blinked at him and asked, "Why?"

"You need your strength for this War, that's why. You're supporting me with mana and you'll be fighting other Masters. You can't do that on an empty stomach," Archer said with a half smile.

Rin frowned and took a bite of her eggs. Her eyes lit up and she said, "These are delicious, Archer. Thank you." Then she began to spread butter and then jam on her toast before eating that with her eggs. For such a small girl, she actually had quite the appetite and with no one watching her here she could actually eat as much as she needed. Archer knew from previous experiences that magi needed to eat quite a bit to help fuel their magic circuits, and Rin was a tiny girl who stored her mana in jewels in a way he didn't approve of. Then again, the Tohsaka family had been apprentices of a slightly manic and mischievous Dead Apostle, so on some level the blood letting didn't surprise him.

He smiled and said, "I have a number of talents, as I stated earlier."

"Still seems odd that a Servant knows how to cook and prepare tea," Rin said dryly as her brilliant eyes met his.

Archer smiled and retorted, "Well, when I was alive I did have to eat Rin."

"Too bad you still don't remember who you are," Rin said pointedly as she continued to hold his gaze.

Archer shrugged and said, "It's a slight oversight, I assure you Rin that with my skills and your abilities that we'll win this war. I should regain my memories in time, but as you saw with my battle with Lancer that I am more than capable."

"And what about Saber?" Rin asked sardonically as she raised her eyebrows at him with a tiny grin.

He inwardly flinched but outwardly smirked at her and retorted, "It was a surprise attack, and I'm weak against those. However, I know now to be prepared."

"It looked like you froze to me," Rin mused, "Could you have known her?"

Archer snorted, "Well, she didn't recognize me."

"Well, obviously Saber probably ranked or ruled above you. If you were just a common soldier she probably wouldn't have paid you much attention," Rin pointed out with a smile, "But if she was above you then it was probably loyalty that stilled your hand right?"

He replied, "Whatever you say, Rin."

"Or maybe it was something else," Rin said with a sly, teasing grin.

Archer returned her teasing grin with one of his own as he replied, "I don't know what you mean, explain it to me."

"That maybe you had feelings of a romantic nature that were unrequited," Rin teased with a chuckle.

Archer eyed the raven haired girl with the gleaming aquamarine eyes sitting there, and admired the gentle curves of her body underneath the red shirt and the teasing glance of supple white thigh between black fabric. He replied, "Saber's not my type."

"Seems to be woman's intuition to me," Rin retorted haughtily.

He taunted, "But you're just a girl, Rin. You lack a certain . . . womanly charm I should say, and this is your fatal flaw, what charm you do have is hard to understand."

"What do you mean by that?" Rin snapped, her cheeks flushing as her eyes blazed at it.

Archer chuckled and replied, "That my Master's still very innocent."

She glared at him, but didn't say anything as she finished the rest of her meal. She stood up and said, "Well, do the dishes and put them away. Once you're done with that, go back to the Circle until tonight."

"Yes, Master," Archer said with a tiny bow of his head which earned a huff from her before she stormed out of the kitchen. He chuckled as he began to clean up after his precarious Master and started to wash the dishes. He was in the middle of drying a plate when the phone rang.

He reinforced his ears with a tiny bit of the borrowed mana to hear Rin pick up the phone and say, "Moshi moshi."

"Nee-san . . ." The female voice on the other line was out of breath and cracking. He heard heavy pants of air coming from the other speaker as he gripped the plate.

He heard Rin stammer, "Sakura . . ."

"Please . . . I need your help. Please, it's Sempai, he needs help and I don't know where else to turn," the forgotten Tohsaka daughter pleaded over the other line.

Hairs rose on the back of Archer's arms and neck as he listened to the call. Every instinct he had screamed that this was a trap, but Rin's inherit good nature was going to deliver her right into it. He put the plate up and donned his mantle again as Rin replied, "Calm down Sakura. I'll be there. Where are you?"

"At home . . . please hurry! If Nii-san finds out . . ." There was a sound of a sobbing whimper on the line.

Archer gritted his teeth at the trickery and started to go after Rin. He saw her standing with the old rotary telephone and clutching it with white knuckles. She was gnashing her teeth as she said, "I'll be right there, Sakura. Don't move." She slammed the phone into the receiver and snapped, "Damn it, I just saved him and now this happened?"

She turned sharply on her heel and started towards the door. Archer asked, "What's going on?"

"I have to go help someone, you get back in the Circle," Rin replied as she locked eyes with him. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were burning. There was a slight tremor to her hands, but other than that she simply looked beautifully pissed. However the tremor was bothering him as well as what he knew was at the Matou house.

Archer said, "I'm coming with you. It may be day, but this could be a trap."

"Nonsense, the person I'm going after has nothing to do with this war, now do as I say and get in that Circle!" Rin snapped as she headed out of the door.

He felt his whole body weight down as he tried to resist the order and cursed. He tried to walk out the door again and his legs were barely responding. Fatigue washed over him and he was suddenly aware of the burning ache over his chest and stomach from Excalibur again. He clinched his knuckles and tried to continue, fighting against the order placed upon him, but injured like he was, he didn't have the strength. Cursing, he headed for the basement and stood in the Circle.

He felt the mana flare around him and start to seep into his body. He would give her ten minutes. Ten minutes in the Circle should give him enough mana to disobey the command so he could go after her. He clinched his fists and waited for an eternity of ten minutes.

Rin made her way to the giant, sprawling Western style mansion that was more towards the bottom of the hill than her own. The Matou household almost dwarfed hers in comparison, but Rin knew hers had a more intimidating aura from being on top of the hill and the wards her family had installed into it over the years. Still, she stared at the unfamiliar home, straitened her shoulders and then looked at the door.

She pulled out a bobbi pin from her pocket and gracefully knelt in front of the lock. She inserted the hair piece in and began to move the mechanism around. There was a gentle click and then the door came open. Nodding in grim satisfaction for her break in, Rin slid the pin back into her skirt pocket and stepped into the house.

The stale air enveloped her as soon as she quietly closed the door behind her and it was almost enough to make her gag. She knew exactly what was on the bottom floor of this house and wanted to avoid that place as much as she could. In truth, the Matou magic disgusted her with its crude method. With their same techniques she could reach something in a week that they couldn't reach in ten years. She felt a tiny bit of anger at her family as she stepped into the dark house. She pushed her shirt sleeve up to expose her crest just in case.

Rin made her steps as quiet as possible just in case. After all, she was in a rival magus' home without a true invitation. She called out, "Sakura?"

"Nee-san, I'm in here," a voice called out, soft and timid.

The magus gritted her teeth as she ran towards it and felt a spike of annoyance. She stepped into the giant study to find Sakura standing there alone with her long, purple hair obscuring her features. Rin bit her lip at the girl who would have been her sister standing there, all traces of her genetic make up transformed to look like someone else. The only thing that marked her for Rin's sister was the old dark pink ribbon in her hair. It had been the first ribbon she had made and had been her favorite. She always felt a little bit of happiness each time she saw the ribbon tied into the purple locks.

Rin asked, "Where's Emiya-kun, Sakura? What happened to him?"

"I don't know Nee-san, but maybe you could tell me," Sakura said coldly as she extended her hand. Rin's eyes widened as she saw the flash of silver from a chain and the sparkle of pure, undiluted crimson from the jewel hanging from the chain. The same pendent was in her jewelry box at home, save it was empty of mana while this one had some still left within it. She stared at the pendent as Sakura looked up at her, the normally misty eyes focused on her as she extended the pendent towards her.

"I found this on what was left of him," Sakura said as she moved towards Rin, her supple body swaying slightly.

Rin stared at it and asked, "What do you mean what was left of him?" Her mind was racing faster than it ever had before. It focused on Sakura's anger and it focused on the fact that she had said, "What was left of him." However, it kept chasing its tail back to the pendent, the same pendent that Archer had given her back just the night before. The pendent he had told her he'd picked up off Emiya Shirou's body.

Obviously, Shirou hadn't been dead, but it could have taken a while to fully recover. He'd been injured to the point of death and depending when Archer had found him Rin could forgive the fact he thought the former Master dead. However, there was only one pendent like that in existence, but there was another that Sakura was holding in front of her with a shaking fist.

Sakura smiled and her eyes were off as she answered, "Well, aren't you the one who ground him into a bloody pulp, Nee-san?"

Rin's eyes widened at that as she looked at her younger sister. Sakura continued, "You take everything away from me. You took my family from me, you took my life from me and now you took Sempai from me! Well, now I'm going to take away from you. Rider!"

She felt a surge of pure mana behind her and the clanking of chains registered in her ears as she began to force mana into her own limbs to reinforce them. However, before she could move a heavy chain wrapped around her throat and it was jerked hard. Rin choked as she went sprawling backward, one hand digging at the chain as the other slid quickly into her pocket before going for the chain.

Her vision blurred as she felt herself slipping even more and more as she was jerked to her feet. She twisted to see a tall, voluptuous woman dressed in black with long, flowing lavender hair that trailed to the ground and her classically beautiful features obscured by a blind over her eyes. The Servant jerked and Rin coughed as she dangled helplessly off the ground, her air being cut off more and more by the moment. She thrashed helplessly but couldn't move as panic was starting to set in.

"I don't want her to black out just yet, Rider," Sakura said firmly as she approached Rin, fury hardening the normally misty amethyst eyes as the girl walked over to her.

Rider nodded and made sure Rin's feet was on the ground and there was just the smallest release of pressure on her throat. Rin choked air greedily into her burning throat as Sakura held out the pendent. "You had everything, but that wasn't enough, was it Nee-san?"

"You think you're the only one who's suffered?" Rin rasped as she locked her watering eyes onto her sister's face. Don't give in, don't give her an inch, the young magus thought rapidly as she clutched the reassuring stone in her right hand against the chain. She rubbed her finger over the pink tourmaline in her hand as she held the chain. She only had one chance to do this or Sakura was going to do whatever she was going to do to her.

Sakura stared at her with wide eyes and then snapped, "You with your good life, you were the wanted one, I was just the waste! They kept you!"

"At least you weren't alone," Rin said with a cough.

Sakura's eyes narrowed as she said, "It wasn't enough though, you had to kill Sempai, you had to grind him up into meat."

He should have just stayed at the Church, Rin thought wildly as her chest tightened in a way that had nothing to do with the lack of oxygen she was getting from Rider. The idiot she had watched from afar all of those years ago who kept trying something impossible. If something was impossible, Rin wouldn't try, but she had watched the boy for hours as he kept trying. Now, the one time he did give up and he was gone forever, erased as the first casualty of this damned war.

She bit her lip and retorted, "Well if he had been more responsible he wouldn't have died."

"It's your fault, you killed him!" Sakura screamed, her voice turning shrill as she moved towards Rin even more, so close that their faces were almost touching.

Rin clutched the chain with white knuckles and replied, "Him shirking his responsibilities is what killed him, Sakura."

"Shut up!" Sakura yelled at her, looking to all the world like a petulant child. Rin gritted her teeth as Rider jerked the chain hard across her throat again. She felt her knees quake as
    her vision started to blur. She felt the hot edges of panic starting to seep into her vision and her limbs. She bit her lip, trying to focus because if she gave into the fear, she was going to die.

The violet haired girl was going on, "You're going to go through what I went through Nee-san."

Rin shouted with the last bit of air she had, "EIN!"

Then she threw the jewel right at Rider's midsection. The spell crystallized on impact and ice spread over the Servant's hands, up her arms over her chest and half way up her face and down half way down her thighs. She forced mana into her Crest, causing it to glow green under her shirt as she managed to throw the chain from around her neck. She slid her way free as Sakura was rushing towards her. The ice binding the Servant still cracked and Rin pointed her finger at Sakura grimly.

She shouted, "Gandr!"

The black curse hit Sakura dead in the chest and the girl's cheeks flushed pink as she sank to her knees, gasping for air. "Sakura!" the Servant cried out right as she got free, but Rin pointed to the ground beneath Rider and threw another curse before forcing mana through her limbs. As soon as the reinforcement took she was running out of the house. She kicked down a door and didn't stop running until she reached the top of the hill.

With shaking hands she opened the door to her house and stepped in. She shut it and gasped for air. The mana washed out harmlessly as Rin's knees began to shake as she pressed herself against the wall. Her heart was racing in her ears, she was breathing hard and trembling like a leaf. Her throat was burning from where she was nearly choked and she began to choke. Before she knew it she was on her knees coughing as her mind flashed to the pendent in Sakura's hands to her sister killing her.

Rin was fine with Sakura hating her, if it helped her stay strong then Rin would shoulder that burden until the end of the world. However she didn't expect her to be a Master and attempt to . . . She didn't want me dead, she was going to torture me, Rin thought sickly as she forced herself to her feet. She managed stand to her feet and she started to head for her bedroom.

"Rin," a familiar, gravely voice said from behind her.

She turned around to see her Servant standing in the basement doorway with his steel colored eyes focused on her. She swallowed and said in a hoarse voice, "Archer."

"Damn it," he swore as he moved over to her. Before she knew it, she was sitting in the kitchen and the red clad Knight was brewing tea. She watched as he carefully measured the leaves as the water boiled in the kettle. He snapped, "Why did you go out by yourself?"

Before she could answer him he approached her with a cold compress. One of his large hands was at the back of her head while the other gently placed the ice pack over her bruised throat. "If you hadn't of reinforced when you had, your windpipe would have been crushed," Archer sighed as he bowed his head.

She swallowed painfully and said, "I told you to stay in the basement."

"Well, me sensing my Master in danger sort of over rode your order," Archer said dryly as he moved her hand to hold the ice pack as he went to tend to the tea.

Rin blinked at his words and then pressed the ice pack to her throat. Her cheeks started to burn as she realized yet again Archer was tending to her. She looked down as the flash of the red jewel entered her mind again as he poured the boiling water into her favorite tea pot. She managed to ask, "Where did you get that pendent, Archer?"

"I told you, I found it on the boy," he answered, "And you shouldn't try to talk with that throat, Rin."

She bit her lip at that lie and stared him in the eye. She threw the ice pack on the table and snapped, "No, you didn't because Sakura picked it off of Emiya Shirou's dead body!"

His eyes widened as he stared at her. Rin was breathing hard as she waited for his explanation. He sighed and said, "I guess it can't be helped, Rin."

"You'd better tell me, Archer," she said firmly, putting Command to make it an Order.

Archer's shoulders slumped as he fought with her order and Rin continued to watch him. "I thought the answer would be fairly obvious then," he said grimly, "You used the pendent as the catalyst to summon me."

"And where did you get the pendent?" Rin asked hoarsely as her throat throbbed. She grabbed the ice pack again and placed it on her throat.

His eyes met hers and held as he simply said, "Where do you think, Rin?" Without another word, he took the tea pot and set it in front of her. Then he faded from her sight, obviously returning to his spirit form as she sensed him head back to the basement. She stared at the tea pot in front of her as if it held all the answers.

Unfortunately, she was left with almost as many questions as before.

Rin stared at the red gem gleaming in the dying sunlight from her room. Soon she'd need to turn on her lamp, but right now she was using the dying sunlight to studying the gem as her mind raced. She clutched the pendent with a sigh before standing up from her chair and walking back to her jewelry box. She laid the pendent back into the velvet confines and closed it.

She began to place around the room as her mind flashed through everything that had happened today.

Her sister wanted her worse than dead, Sakura wanted her to suffer as she apparently had.

Emiya Shirou was dead possibly by the hand of another Master and their Servant because he didn't take solace at the Church.

And somehow she had Summoned an Emiya Shirou from another reality who had some how managed to become an Epic Hero.

She gnashed her teeth before heading down to the basement. She turned on the light to see Archer sitting in typical Japanese style in the center of the Summoning Circle. She could feel the mana from the leyline resonating through the circle and seeping into him. He blinked up at her as she stormed her way in front of him.

"First and foremost, I'm tired of your bullshit. I want straight answers to these yes and no questions, Archer," Rin demanded from him as she looked down at him.

Archer sighed and said, "I should have been expecting this, but go ahead and ask your questions. However I have one condition."

"You're a Servant, and at this point you don't get to make any conditions," Rin retorted.

Then, in one smooth motion he stood up and stared her down with his hands on his hips. He replied, "I think as your Servant, with your safety being first and foremost, I want to know what the hell happened with your sister."

"So you know Sakura's my sister then," Rin said quietly.

He nodded and said, "Yes, in typical stupid magus fashion your family and the Matou family came up with a deal and Sakura was passed onto the Matou's because their magical blood and circuits all died. Matou Shinji is Rider's Master, which explains the chain mark like bruise along your throat."

"And you know this because you're Emiya Shirou," Rin stated, not making her voice a question.

He nodded and said, "Yes, and I fought in the Fifth Grail war of my time and the version of Tohsaka Rin helped me out quite a bit in that war."

"What's your Noble Phantasm?" Rin asked with a sigh.

Archer answered, "I technically don't have one, but I implement a unique form of Tracing to duplicate other Noble Phantasms that are almost perfect matches to the original."

"The Emiya-kun of this time was a rather half assed magus. That's why I let him be because I didn't want the Association to come after him," Rin sighed as she pressed her palms into her eyes.

Archer replied, "I had learned a lot in those ten years, and made a deal that I shouldn't have as well. I'm not a heroic spirit in the sense that I have a legend. I made a deal with the World."

"So not only do I Summon a former classmate who's a half assed magus, I don't even have a true Heroic Spirit," Rin groaned as she started to see stars from pressing her hands into her eyes, "So you being able to beat every Servant was just a lie then."

Archer chuckled and said, "No, I wasn't lying about that. Remember, I know the identities of all the Servants and their Masters. I know their weaknesses and can create the weapons to exploit them."

"This isn't the time to be laughing," Rin snapped at him as she lowered her hands from her eyes and glared at him.

His expression softened and he sighed. He said, "Sakura didn't try to kill you, did she? She wanted to keep you alive, right?"

"Yes," she answered as she wrapped her arms around her. With Archer injured and not even a real Heroic Spirit they didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell to win this War. Not at least how they were. Archer was a magus of sorts, perhaps a very individualized magus, but that was something she could use. She could amplify his power with her own even more than the Master and Servant bond.

To top it all off her sister wanted to torture her.

Rin bit her lip as she rolled up her sleeve to look at the Crest hidden on her arm. She charged up her circuits and they flashed briefly and the Crest glowed its bright, alien green. She released the mana and rolled back up her sleeve. She held her chin as her mind raced. She could give him part of her Crest and her circuits to create a temporary bond and fuel him with the rest of her mana, however that would waste her Crest and she'd lose part of her circuits to do that.

There was another way that wouldn't cost her anything permanent and would be something she would eventually lost anyway. She studied her Servant as he stood in the Circle watching her with those grey eyes of his. She turned away on her heel to go to her father's study to do some more research before she made her final decision.

Archer sighed as he sat in the Circle. He ran a hand through his hair as his own mind was racing. He tilted his head thoughtfully at the predicament that he was in and that Rin now knew exactly who he was. It would change the whole way the War would be fought especially since his goal of killing himself was a moot point now. However, his role would be to protect Rin from her sister and the other Masters and Servants, especially Kotomine. He scowled as he debated about telling her everything or just giving answers when she asked them. However, he knew that her trusting him was going to be an issue because he'd been lying from the start to her, or perhaps she thought he did experience some sort of temporary amnesia due to her Summoning.

"Well, it can't be helped," he stated softly to himself, just to get some sound in the empty room.

"Yes, it really can't," Rin's voice echoed from the doorway. Archer looked up to see Rin making her way down the steps, her long raven hair free of its ribbons and spilling behind her. There was a slight flush on her cheeks as she approached the Circle. Without a word she stepped out of her skirt and panties.

Archer's eyes widened as he looked up at her as she kept holding the bottom of her shirt to cover herself. He stood up and stammered, "Rin, what are you doing?"

Her cheeks matched her shirt as she answered, "I need to supply you with more mana to heal your wound, more than what the connection provides. I can open up another channel to you to give you even more mana for a short period of time. The easiest way to do this is through Tantric Rites."

"Rin . . . I can't . . . do that with you . . ." he managed as he looked away from her blushing form with the long, slim legs sheathed in tempting black leaving a ring of perfect white flesh bare peeking out from under the red shirt she was wearing.

She snapped, "It's either that or I give you some of my magic circuits which I will never get back and a part of my Crest. I need those. So, I should just do this with something that is meant to be lost anyway."

He looked back at her and noticed that she was clutching the edges of her shirt with shaking hands. "Rin, I'll be fine, you don't need to give this up," he replied as he quickly looked away.

She stepped in the Circle and she grabbed his chin. With a sharp jerk he was looking down at her wavering aquamarine eyes as she hissed, "Why do you have to be so damn difficult? Do you just like disobeying orders so much?"

"I don't want you to do this because of something I will recover anyway," Archer snapped back as he attempted to move away from her yet she was holding him with fingers like steel.

"Archer, you said it yourself, you're not a heroic spirit. I'm not going to wallow over my folly. Yes, I'm pissed that I Summoned some sort of half-assed hero, but that's my fault and not yours. It'll do no good to mope over it. We need to move on so we can win this War," Rin said firmly, "And I'll do it by any means necessary. If I need to have sex with you to make you stronger, then I'll do it."

He swallowed as he looked down at her. Then she backed away from him and laid down on the ground with her legs locked tightly together and still holding her shirt down as much as she could. Her eyes clinched shut as soon as she settled onto the cold concrete floor carved with hardened jewels. Archer swallowed at the offering before him as Rin snapped, "Well, get on with it! I'll make the connection, you just focus on coming, and don't think of such things as putting it in my mouth or releasing in side of me."

She was trembling, but the order was pressing on him now. Archer bit his lip as he pulled off his mantle and tail and folded them together. He set them down before stripping down before her. She still had her eyes tightly shut as she bit her lip, waiting for the inevitable. His chest tightened at the look on her face as he knelt down beside her. He gently lifted her head up and those eyes opened to face him.

"Archer, what are you doing?" she managed as he set the make shift pillow down where her head would go.

Archer stroked her cheek and her face reddened even more at that touch. He ignored the question as he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers. Her breath was rapid against his lips and he barely kissed her again. Her breath caught in her throat as her lips slightly parted. He took advantage of this to kiss her again, gently teasing her lips to move with his. There was a tiny whimper and then she was kissing him awkwardly back as her arms wrapped around him.

He kept the kisses slow and gentle until some of the tension eased from her back and shoulders. Then he brushed against her sweet lips with his tongue, needing to taste her. Her lips parted in invitation and he swept his tongue into her mouth. She responded in kind, her own small tongue wrestling against his as her slim hands clutched at his back. She made a little moan against his lips before she had to pull away to gasp for breath. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips were pink and swollen and her eyes were jewel bright as they looked down and back up again.

"Ah, Archer . . ." she stammered as she looked down.

He stroked her hair and asked, "Yes, Rin?"

"Why did you do that?" she asked in a small voice before her intense gaze met his again.

He smiled and replied, "Because I wanted to."

"What?" she blurted out, "Why didn't you just . . . shove it in?"

Archer sighed and said, "Rin let the person who has more experience lead in this matter."

"But I'm your Master," she retorted as she glared at him.

He smirked and leaned to kiss her ear, flashes of old memories telling him exactly where he needed to go. She whimpered, shivered and clutched at him as he lightly laved the shell. He felt her shake her head against her bare shoulder, the raw silk of her hair caressing his bare skin. He whispered in her ear, "Just relax. This'll help me come. That's what you want right?"

She nodded and said, "Then do what you need to do then."

He smirked at her consent before lightly sucking on her ear lobe, causing her to call out his title and clutch his shoulders. He began to run his lips down her throat to taste her skin and lose himself in the sweet smell of tea and roses that was Rin. His own need was becoming rapidly apparent and painfully swollen as all the repressed desires raged to the forefront. He gave into them, he let them go only to slide his hands over the gentle curves guarded by her red shirt. He cupped soft, firm mounds through the cotton fabric and kneaded them together than apart.

Rin was breathing hard against him as he moved to kiss her again. This time she was more eager and receptive, her own tongue plunging into his mouth as her inner nature took over. He knew exactly how passionate she could be and wanted to saver this moment. However, taking her on the basement floor wasn't his first choice. She deserved her bed, but these were the terms he'd been given and would have to work around. Soon he slid his hands to the lip of her shirt to pull it off.

Her hands moved to grip his arms as she panted, "W-w-what are you doing? You don't need to take that off! I've got the bottom off, so you can leave that on, and why did you take your clothing off?"

"It's better to do it like this," he said as he gently freed his hands and jerked her shirt up. She gave a tiny cry as he lifted her up to pull the shirt off and let it go. She was only in her white camisole and thigh highs now, giving him almost a clear view of her slim form. Her legs were pressed tightly together as one hand went up to cover the gentle slit that guarded the haven of her body. His nostrils flared as he looked at her girlish form before pulling the camisole off, leaving her bare.

Her cheeks flushed as red as her shirt as he looked at her with her raven hair spilled on the red of his mantle and her eyes tightly shut. Her skin had healthy rosy undertones with it and her coppery-pink nipples were begging him to touch them until they hardened to tiny points. "Rin," he said as he stroked her shoulder and trailed his fingers to the back of her head, "Look at me Rin."

She swallowed and those gorgeous aquamarine eyes opened, completing the picture. Rin lay before him, a virtual virgin sacrifice laid bare before him to take. His fingers found the soft hair at the nape of her neck as he massaged the back of her scalp as her eyes widened as she took in his own battle scarred form. After a while, he had stopped caring how he looked because he would only get scar after scar from bullet and knife wounds during his life time. She licked her lips as one of her long fingered hands stroked the scar over his heart.

"You really are Shirou, aren't you?" she whispered as she kept her eyes focused above his waist, not to mention how he was kneeling beside her was keeping him hidden from her view.

Her fingers were surprisingly rough as they ran over the scar on his heart and he took a deep breath. He nodded and said, "Yeah, and a version of you healed me then as well."

"I'm not her," she said as she pressed her lips together.

Archer leaned forward and replied, "She was lost to me a long time ago, besides, I like my Master now."

"You like me?" she blurted out as she looked up at him with wide eyes.

He chuckled and replied, "Yes, I like you very much Rin. You're the only person I'd ever consider my Master."

To his surprise she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck before pressing her lips against his. He groaned against the innocent press of her lips again as he kissed her in return, tasting her on his lips and tongue. She responded quizzically with her tongue as well as they continued to kiss as he stretched out beside her. He felt her heartbeat flutter beside him only to trail his mouth from her soft lips down the alabaster column of her throat to lave there.

She arched with a tiny gasp as his hands moved up on their own violation to the soft mounds of her breasts. The small mounds fit nicely in his palm with the nipple pressing down on his hand ever so slightly as he began to knead them gently together and apart. She shook her head as she gasped only to bite her lip. Her eyes were glowing slits as she started to lose focus as she was making tiny sounds as he moved his thumbs to gently rub them over her nipples. Soon they grew taunt into hard little points that made Rin arch with every brush of his fingers.

He trailed his lips lower until he could nurse on her supple flesh, laving the point with his tongue until they glistened in the dim light. Need was thrumming in his body, demanding that
    he just spread her legs apart and thrust into her until they broke, but he steeled himself. Besides, he wanted to see Rin writhe and scream in tormented ecstasy. He wanted to burry his head between those pristine thighs of hers and lave her hollow until she screamed. Then he wanted to thrust himself hilt deep into her until neither knew where they began and the other ended.

Archer sucked greedily on her left nipple as his fingers played with the right. Rin was still making those tiny gasping noises as she moved restlessly. He looked up at her as she said, "It . . . feels . . ."

"Am I hurting you?" he asked with a tiny smirk.

Rin bit her lip, shook her head and said, "N-n-no. I told you, we really don't need to do this."

Archer ignored her and switched breasts to toy with the left nipple with his fingers. Rin actually made a tiny cry as she turned her head away from him and clinched her eyes shut. She was breathing hard with flushed cheeks, causing her breasts to rise and fall sharply with each breath. Archer admired the sight before he started to move lower. He gathered her supple thighs in his hands and moved her legs apart. He saw Rin tense and press her fingers into the floor as if she was bracing herself.

He sighed at the bare, delicate slit and ran his finger over it. Rin's hips bolted up ever so slightly as she made a muffled sound. He murmured, "Well, this won't do at all."

"W-well . . . aren't you going to put it in?" Rin stammered as she kept her eyes closed and her head turned away from him.

Archer spread her open and grimaced at the mostly dry pink folds before him. She was glistening slightly around the entrance to her body, but that was it. "You're not even wet Rin," Archer sighed with a shake of his head.

"That doesn't matter," Rin snapped, "Just . . . shove it in and get to business. We don't have all night."

Annoyed with her urging, Archer bowed his head down and wrapped his lips around the tiny nub at the apex of her folds. Without warning he began to suck on the point until it began to swell under his lips. Rin cried out, "N-n-n-no! A-a-archer . . . It's dirty and if y-y-y-you do that I'll . . ."

That's what I want, Rin, he thought as he felt the pressure of her hands on his shoulders as he ignored her order as he flickered his tongue over the point. He used his fingers to hold her folds apart so he could lave around the sensitive nub until she was panting under him. He felt it start to recede ever so slightly and he worked his jaw to build up saliva in his mouth before licking her full with the brunt of his tongue. She whimpered at that before he wrapped his lips around the nub again and began to suck on it. He had to hold her open more and more as he felt her flutter underneath him until she bucked up hard with a scream.

As she shuddered and cried he continued to suck on her and slid a finger inside her now soaking wet tightness. He inwardly smirked at the molten, wet heat surrounding his finger as her walls collapsed around him. Soon her cries took a painful note and he lifted his lips from the quivering nub to give it one tiny kiss. Yet he kept moving his finger in and out of her to try to ease the tightness crushing it, the same tightness that would be crushing something much longer and thicker within moments.

He lifted his head to look up at Rin who was panting and admired the slight sheen of sweat on her pale skin. He kissed her stomach only to be glared at. He smiled wolfishly at her as she glared down at him. She snapped, "We're supposed to come together . . . now you . . ."

"Rin, if I would have entered you dry like you were, you wouldn't have come at all and it would have hurt even worse," he said with a frown, "Now that you're . . ." He looked down at the wetness almost coating his hand and removed his finger to her. He held the glistening digits up to her with a smile and said, "Now that you're ready it'll be easier for you."

As she watched with wide aquamarine eyes he held his soaked finger up and inhaled the musky, spicy scent of her arousal. He licked his finger clean, tasting the oddly tangy, slightly metallic yet strangely sweet taste of her need. Her cheeks turned even more red as her eyes widened at that. She shyly looked down and then away from him.

Sighing, he nudged her legs apart with his thighs as he settled between her legs. He frowned at her hands at her sides again and clutching the floor as best as she could. He lowered his head towards hers and moved his hand to gently stroke her cheek before running his fingers through her hair. He whispered, "Rin, please look at me."

She turned her head to face him right as he lowered his lips to hers again. He kissed her soothingly as he guided his heated length with his hand to her core. He pressed at her smooth slit, nudged her folds apart and rested himself to the hollow of her body. He continued to kiss her, his own blood racing through his veins as his heart pounded loudly. Fire was racing in his veins and she hadn't even touched him, but having Rin underneath him like this was enough to drive him insane.

He pulled back from her lips so she could breathe as he slowly started to press into her. The tip was barely in, surrounding him in hot, tight, soft wetness as Rin hissed and her muscles tensed. He stroked her hair and whispered, "J-just relax for me, Rin."

"A-a-archer, you're in, right?" she gasped as her eyes bore into his.

He swallowed as his body tensed, the urge to arch his hips and thrust deeply into her was overwhelming but he managed to keep himself still despite everything. He shook his head and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"T-t-there's more," she said with a pained look.

He closed his eyes, swallowed and nodded. Since he didn't need to guide himself in anymore, he moved his hand to hold hers. He expected her to try to slide it free or to protest, but she intertwined her fingers with his and gripped them tightly. "I'll be gentle," he promised.

"W-why are you doing all of this for me?" she asked.

He opened his eyes to look at her earnest, flushed face and wide eyes. He answered in a hoarse voice, "Because I like you and you deserve more than being on your basement floor."

"But you told me to stay in the basement," she said in a shaky voice.

Archer chuckled despite the tension raging in his body and replied, "Well, I was teasing you then."

"Do it," Rin said as she gripped his hand tightly, her eyes locking with his with even more pressure than what was around his hand. "It'll hurt less, inside me, right?" she asked timidly.

He groaned as slim legs wrapped around his waist, bringing him closer. He replied, "Rin . . . It'll still hurt. I'll . . . go slow."

She nodded and held his hand tightly as he pressed into her more and the barrier gave slightly. Rin gasped painfully as her free hand gripped his shoulder with enough pressure to bruise as her nails bit slightly into his skin. His heart was racing, his blood pounding and he was swelling painfully as he pressed more into her. She flinched with another gasp and his vision blurred as he was slowly gripped by her body. Unable to take it, he drew his hips back slightly before thrusting forward.

There was a pop of pressure as he was crushed before he slid inside her to the hilt. Rin cried out and he felt a sharp pain in his hand and shoulder from where she gripped him. He was breathing hard as she gripped him like a vice from within as he felt her core try to push him out, sending a flash of pure fire up and down his spine and through his veins. He groaned at the feel of her around him and moved his head to capture her lips in a furious kiss because he needed to taste her.

She made a tiny whimpering noise against his lips as she surrendered to his kiss as he kept still within her. Yet kissed her to devour her, because he needed to burn the image of Tohsaka Rin like this with him in his mind. He swept his tongue through her mouth and he moaned at the feel of her sliding hers along with his as she clutched at him. He could hear her heart pounding as well as the ache in his loins became unbearable to him. His mind was racing, he was breathing hard, his body was aching and his muscles were twitching as he lay still within her. The crushing pressure was intense, but the sweet caress of liquid heat urged him to act.

"Rin?" he asked in a hoarse voice, "I need to move."

He looked down into her wavering aquamarine eyes and the tears that were about to spill from them. So, Archer braced himself until he had full consent to move so he wouldn't hurt her more. Then she gave a tiny nod and he drew his hips up in a slow motion before surging back down. He groaned at the silken caress as she gripped him within as he began to move within her. Rin's legs around his waist tightened as she gasped, but he knew she was still hurting, yet he was no where near coming himself.

Archer moved slowly, feeling her body open for him centimeter by centimeter with each gentle thrust. Her folds caressed him and gripped him within as the crushing pressure lessened. Soon he felt her start to flutter around him ever so slightly as she was soon moving with him with tiny gasps. He stared at her flushed cheeks, parted lips and half closed eyes as she began to move in synch with him. He groaned at that and the fire licking his body, his veins and pooling at his core that was threatening to consume him from within.

To his surprise, Rin suddenly moved up to capture his lips in a kiss as she held him tightly while rocking in time with his thrusts. They ravaged each others' mouths as their lips, teeth and tongues as their bodies moved into perfect rhythm as they fused together as one. "C-can you take more?" he managed as he pulled apart from her so she could gasp for air.

She nodded pressed her face into his shoulder as she clutched him. Archer's chest tightened at the sight and feel of her holding him close like this. He drew his hips and picked up his pace to move inside of her. He groaned as lightning shot through his body at the increased friction as he moved within her. He felt the pressure rising within him steadily as he began to move harder and faster inside of her. Rin arched up with a tiny cry as she held him tightly, her fingernails digging into his shoulders hard enough to break skin, but that only added to the sensation.

His vision was burring and as he felt himself swell inside her even more while her core fluttered and gripped him, signaling that she was enjoying this as well. He gripped her tight and just lost himself into her, moving his hips harder and faster to feel the pleasure spiral within him. He arched back enough to slide a hand down to where they were joined and brushed his finger tips rapidly over the point of her weakness. Rin arched back with a loud cry that echoed throughout the dark room that only added to the ecstasy bubbling up within him.

The pressure was overwhelming as he felt himself swell painfully for the final push. Archer's body was trembling as lightning suddenly struck him from within. He pulled himself out with a groan as he shuddered, surrendering at last. His vision burned white as he emptied himself onto Rin, pulse after pulse. He hard her scream and arch up as well as he began to spill himself onto her while her hands clutched him.

Then he felt his own magic circuits spark and mana flood into them, causing his eyes to widen at the power now humming through him. He arched back as he felt the gash in his chest tingle and then burn as it knitted together and healed to reveal his own hard muscles and a slight white line adding to the myriad of scars already carved into his body. He blinked at the power thrumming within him and then looked down at Rin.

Her head was tilted back as she gasped for air, her raven hair slicked back from her face with sweat as tiny droplets of it ran down the flushed gentle curves of her body. He scowled at the pearly white liquid spilled across her blood stained thighs. Archer sighed and he flinched at the blood trickling from her core as well, blood that was no doubt smeared upon him right now. He stood up and gently cradled her into his arms.

"Archer, what are you doing?" she demanded, but she didn't fight him nor did she struggle. Instead those slim arms intertwined around his neck as he carried her

Archer answered, "Now it's my turn to take care of you." Then he held her close as he carried her up the steps.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Ah! This was in TMLC, wasn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuradora View Post
    Ah! This was in TMLC, wasn't it?
    Indeed, the third one. I never got around posting it on BL.

There were issues about it, but I figured it did have some awesome sex scenes. (Later on.)

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, yeah, I remember this one.

I think I gave my criticism of it when you first posted it, so I guess there's not really much point in doing so again....

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I remembered too. It was my most favorite among contest 3.

Blog Entries
    I'd already read this, thought it was solid but didn't quite all come together and work smoothly (something do with Archer's behaviour, I think), so I wasn't going to comment. Then I realised that this coming back again was an excuse for me to drop a tonne of Archer Alter fanart.

Y/N, everybody?
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

I am reminded why Elf is Mistress of Porn.

Y for the fanart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

Y for Altered Archer. I remember seeing one too while reading Altered States.

Oh porn. Okay.

'Was mind raped by CoC a long time ago.'

This could be a good story by itself...

Convenient Spoilering Is Convenient

THE AHOGE HATH BEEN REMOVETH

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    I can't believe I'm gonna say this but you're missing a comma this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post

COMMAS

THEY GO THERE

THAT SPACE BETWEEN CLOSE QUOTE AND THE LAST WORD
    I've got a published book!
    Please go and give it a read!
    http://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/767

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Oh porn. Okay.

'Was mind raped by CoC a long time ago.'

This could be a good story by itself...
    >CoC Lemon
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY SAN SCORE!

Blog Entries
    Damn, that seriously has to be refined.

Wall of texts are an eyesore Elf.

Show
    "From the words of a wise man: thou shall have lesyay, lemons, and laughter!"
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar
    It all started with him trying to learn some household skills so he could spend more time with her and have more in common with his crush.
    My FF.Net profile: Mister House

TM Projects:
    1. Destination: Europe (Collab with TheSpy)
    2. Dare from LeopardBear (Leo-chan)
    3. Dare from Elf (Porno Mistress)

Blog Entries
    The tiny blond King of Knights was bent over and breathing hard while sweat poured down her delicate features. Each movement now was a lesson in intense pain, her muscles burned with each step and it felt like her lungs were filled with hundreds of blades each time she drew breath. Saber's search in finding a Master had been fruitless. This town seemed mostly devoid of Magi and she wasn't going to go to the priest either.
    Saber gritted her teeth as she continued her move, her armor already dissolved to conserve her mana, or lack there of. She cursed herself as she realized that she would fail in getting the Grail this time and she'd have to wait until the next War to see if she would be Summoned again. "Blast it all," Saber cursed, her own voice hollow sounding to her own ears.

"Where is your Master?" a young girl's voice said behind her. Saber stilled at the ominous presence she now sensed beside her. There was something about it that made her blood run cold, the hairs on her arms and neck stand on in and her heart pound in retaliation. She turned around and gripped her sword in her hands as she faced the girl behind her.

Crimson eyes met green as the girl smiled sweetly. Oddly beautiful red lines crept up the girl's fair skin and white hair fell to the girl's shoulder's and one lock was tied back with a deep pink ribbon. Her dress was form fitting, showing off the girl's curves and black running with red stripes that made Saber think of the lines on the girl's face and on second glance her hands, but yet her feet were bare. She was smiling, but there was something off about the smile that made Saber's stomach churn. Yet, the girl was brimming with power as she faced Saber with a smile.

"My Master did not want to fight in the War and broke our contract," Saber answered honestly.

The girl moved closer to her and asked, "And then what happened to him?"

"We parted ways and I'm in search of a new Master," Saber answered as she kept her eyes locked on the young woman.

The girl tilted her head back and said, "It hurts to be given away, or to be not wanted."

"It was his decision not to fight. If he did not want to fight, then he would have been an ill suited Master," Saber said as the girl looked directly at her with those odd crimson eyes.

Saber had seen red eyes before in Lancer and the Archer of the previous War she fought in with Shirou's father. It was a sight that wasn't alien to her, but the look from this girl's eyes caused her to take her measure. The girl asked, "Who was your Master?"

"That doesn't matter," Saber replied, "As I said before he did not want me so we parted ways. However, I am not going to give his identity to another Master to have him murdered uselessly."

The girl smiled and said, "That's very loyal of you."

Saber narrowed her eyes but kept silent. She blinked as a sickly sweet smell filled the air around her, almost like the mead her Knights use to favor long ago. Except there was an edge on it, a salty metallic tang like blood as it continued to surround her. She felt a sinking cold feeling around her ankles and looked down.

Beneath her boots was red edged darkness just like the girl's dress. Saber's eyes widened as she saw the darkness seep from the girl's dress and under her feet. She began to sink, and she summoned all of her left over mana into her body to bound up, except she couldn't move. She cursed as she began to hack at the shadowy substance beneath her with her sword, but it was jerked out of her
    hand by an angry tendril of darkness. It was lowered to the ground and soon it was gone. Saber struggled, trying to move but she was being held fast. She bellowed as she attempted to move up, but the icy substance was up to her knees and creeping up ever faster.

Yet she still struggled as she was now chest deep in the ichor and tried to pull herself by the ground, but it was useless. Still, the King of Knights continued to struggle as the girl knelt in front of her with a smile. A small hand cupped her face as the girl giggled. "You'll protect me, won't you?" the girl asked as those eyes bore into hers.

Saber tried to thrust herself up once more, but she only continued to slip lower and lower into darkness, until she couldn't see anything other than red stained black.

Rin awoke to bright sunlight seeping through her drawn curtains. She rolled over with a moan as she burrowed deeply in her covers to try the assuage the gathering light, but that just brought her legs together, pressing against her to remind her of the soreness between them. She moaned a little bit at the raw tenderness she found there as the memories of last night flooded back to her as consciousness swept away the groggy confusion.

She sat up in her bed as she held her heavy comforter around her only to realize she was wearing her beloved yellow with black cat pajamas. She didn't remember getting dressed after she'd managed to shoo her Servant from the bathroom to clean up and check herself out. She'd almost screamed at the amount of blood she saw on her thighs and still trickling ever so slightly from her vagina. She'd heard things from some of the more risqué girls at school about what sex was like, and Rin had expected pain, but not everything else.

She hadn't expected Archer to be so caring or considerate towards her, and she didn't expect his confession of liking her. Had the situation been vastly different, if Archer had been some distinguished slightly older magus Rin would have been jumping for joy at the catch. Instead, it was her Servant who had made her feel things she'd never even thought possible. Yes, it had hurt considerably when he entered her, and she certainly did not expect him to be that big as well.

Rin scowled as she moved to look at the alarm clock on her nightstand to see if she still had any time left before school to doze some more. Her eyes widened at the clock's readout and she was about to scream when her bedroom door opened. She stared to see Archer enter her room holding a tray with a pot of tea, the fixings for two cups of tea, toast and her favorite brand of strawberry jam. "Good, I was figuring you'd be awake by now," Archer said in a quiet voice as he walked over to her.

The silent alarm clock was lifted as Rin demanded, "Why didn't it go off? Do you know what time it is? School's already been in session for three hours!"

"I know, but with Sakura wanting to harm you, school's the last place you should be right now, Rin," Archer said firmly as he sat the tray in front of her and then proceeded to sit on the bed with her. He poured them each a cup of tea and Rin watched as he carefully added the proper amounts of sugar and cream that she enjoyed into hers and added very little to his. The magus bit her lip as his large hands presented her with the tea cup while his grey eyes traveled all over her.

Rin looked down to see that one of her buttons had come undone over the coarse of the night, revealing some of her very small cleavage. She felt her cheeks burning as she raced to button it back up. Idiot, it's not like he's seen everything already, she thought as she lowered her hands and concentrated on the tea. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and inhaled the sweet fragrance of one of her favorite Western teas. She blew on it slightly before taking the first sip and sighed.

She opened her eyes and stared at him. She said, "I'm not going to hide in my home because of this."

"I know that and I don't expect you to, but you had a rough night," Archer said as he looked away, guilt etched into his handsome features. He looked back at her and asked, "How are you?"

"Honestly, a bit sore," she said as her cheeks flushed even more as she took another sip of her tea.

Archer replied, "I'm sorry."

"It was my decision, all right? I'm not going to go all violated maiden on you! It was the most sensible course of action that I had before me," Rin snapped at him with a glare.

Steel eyes narrowed at her as Archer retorted, "I'm sorry, I was worried about you."

"Just because I shared mana with you, don't take it as anything," Rin said as she looked away from him.

Then warm, callused hands were on her face right before she was looking into those eyes again. She swallowed as he stared at her, easily keeping her held. Even though Emiya Shirou wasn't a true Heroic spirit such as Saber or Lancer, he was more than powerful enough to crush her if he wanted to. However, she stared back into his eyes unflinchingly as he said, "I meant what I said last night."

"That you like me?" Rin asked as the touch on her face gentled and now he was cupping her cheek.

He gave a quiet nod before answering, "Yes, I do. I sort of always have. I guess I'm fated to be with you Rin."

Her eyes widened, she sighed and then she bowed her head. Her heart was racing, her head was spinning and she had no idea how to reply. "Last night meant a lot to me. I know you were thinking of yourself as a magus, but I couldn't hurt you like that. Besides, I'd be lying that if I said that I didn't want you as a woman," Archer confessed as his hand moved from her cheek as he stroked her hair.

Rin's throat was raw as she swallowed before looking back up at him again. She asked him in a small voice, "Then why all the teasing?"

"Well, I enjoy your reaction for one thing, and I guess it's a bit of revenge for always being below Tohsaka Rin's level," he said with a lopsided grin.

"This is an unexpected development," Rin said with a grin of her own as she met his eyes. Then she laughed at the irony of it all and shook her head. "The boy that I always had a crush on comes
    from the future to be my Servant. It sounds like the half-baked plot of some anime or manga."

Archer confessed, "Actually, I was planning on killing my younger self."

"What?" Rin asked as she stared at her Servant.

Broad shoulders slumped, he sighed, and answered, "If . . . Well, after last night I feel I owe you this." Then there was a slight smile as he said, "And you lifted quite a bit of tension from my shoulders as well, Rin."

It felt as if her cheeks had caught on fire as she said, "Tell me, Archer."

"My father saved me from that fire ten years ago. Emiya Kiritsugu was one of the last Masters in that war, and he found me near death in that fire all those years ago. I was left hollow after that fire because technically I had died, and the thing I clung to was the Old Man's dream to save everyone," Archer explained, "And I lived my life for others, caring nothing of myself. I helped when I could and then it started to get twisted. I just didn't want to see anyone cry, but I couldn't ease everyone's suffering in the long run. There was a point where I asked for a miracle."

Rin frowned as her cheeks started to cool off but the rest of her began to burn as she resisted the urge to glare at him. She was proud of the evenness of her voice as she said, "You made a deal with the World for power."

"A Faustian pact in the truest sense of the world. Give me power and I'll serve you after death, but I was happy with this decision. That I'd be helping people even after I died. Hell, I was even betrayed by one of the very people I saved that day and marched upon the gallows, but I still was happy," Archer confessed as his steel grey eyes narrowed.

Rin nodded and awaited the rest of his story. Archer looked away, gritted his teeth and continued, his voice becoming low and gravely, "But it wasn't like that at all. They made me into a Counter Guardian."

"Cleaners for humanity. Mages know about the Counter Force because it halts them from reaching the Root," Rin said with a nod.

Archer snorted and said, "There's more than that Rin. They also clean up after disasters so they don't spread to the rest of humanity, but they wipe out everyone, even survivors. I killed, and killed and killed even more only to have the knowledge that blood is on my hand. Over and over again, powerless to stop it and only able to look upon those records on the Throne. Then a chance that was even less than one percent presented itself to me. I could stop Emiya Shirou with my own hands before he became a hero. Create a giant enough paradox to get myself erased from the records."

"Idiot!" Rin snapped as she forced mana into her hand and Reinforced it. She brought up her hand and struck hard enough to snap Archer's head back from the side. "You damned idiot, what the hell were you thinking? Don't you care about yourself?" she demanded as he stared at her.

Archer blinked a few times before snorted, "Not until it was too late."

"Moron," Rin huffed, "And do you honestly think you could cause a paradox? If you go about it that way, you can't be saved."

Archer replied, "I didn't want to be saved. I just wanted to die."

"What about when you were a kid?" Rin asked firmly as she met his eyes.

Steel eyes looked down as he admitted, "I didn't want to die."

"And now?" Rin demanded as she reached out to grab his face and force it towards hers.

He swallowed and answered, "I don't know."

"If you could have one thing right now, what would it be? One selfish thing," Rin asked firmly.

His cheeks colored as he answered, "Well, I had that last night."

Rin's eyes widened as she stared at him in disbelief. She stammered, "Did you want sex in general or . . ."

"You," he mumbled as his cheeks became even redder under the dusky tone of his skin.

Her cheeks started to burn again as she rubbed the back of her head. She studied the way he looked right now as he blushed and looked away from her almost shyly. She felt a rush of heat as she remembered the details of last night, each chiseled muscle sculpted in his skin and the scars that marked his life. The way his low voice caught with each movement and the way her skin burned when he touched her.

"Well, this is complicated," she muttered.

There was a low laugh and Archer dead-panned, "Yeah . . ."

She eyed him and put her tea down. She tilted her head at all the little things he was doing for her, such as waking up every morning since she'd Summoned him in a warm house and all the cooking and cleaning he'd been doing despite his injury. The way he was taking care of her was more than just a "like" situation, but she didn't want to dwell on that and had a feeling he didn't want to either. She bit her lip as she reached for his hands and her body caught on fire as she held those large, rough hands in her smaller ones.

He looked back at her and Rin simply said, "Well, I can't promise anything Archer. However . . . We do have several advantages due to your knowledge, but for now . . ." She felt her cheeks burn even more but she still held his gaze. "For now, let's just enjoy what we have now."

Archer frowned and asked, "What do you mean, Rin?"

"I mean, other than the obvious pain I had last night, I . . . I did enjoy myself, and you are attractive. Besides, if keeping you in my bed means I can bind you closer to my side then I'll do it," Rin said
    with a smile.

His face lit up as he asked, "You enjoyed yourself?"

"I thought it was obvious," Rin said with a flush, "Even though you disobeyed me at every turn . . ."

He smirked as he handed her tea again. He said, "Well, Rin, hopefully I'll impress you even more."

As Rin was enjoying her second pot of tea that day after lunch the phone rang. She looked up to Archer as she reached for it. He gave her a tiny nod and she picked it up. She lifted the receiver to her mouth and said, "Moshi moshi."

"Hello Rin, I'm sure you're aware of what exactly is going on in the town that you're in charge of protecting," a familiar deep voice said with its sardonic edge over the other line. However there was a bit of pleasure against the normally almost board tone of her "teacher" and she scowled.

She looked over at Archer who simply said, "Kotomine is not to be trusted."

She nodded, knowing that she'd get a more direct answer once she was off the phone and there was no chance that Kirei couldn't hear her. She replied, "Humor me, Kirei."

"Well, there are twenty-five people in comas found in one of the Shinto office buildings, but more interestingly was that there was report of five college students being swallowed by what officials report to be darkness, like a shadow," Kirei said, "Of course, I know you're working on the problem. However, I expected this town's steward to be more vigilant during this War, Rin."

Rin gritted her teeth and replied, "Thank you Kirei. I am working on it. I have an inside source you know."

"During this War I'm just the Church's mediator. I'm not your teacher here," Kirei said with a slight chuckle.

She found herself smiling and she chuckled, "Well, considering I've long surpassed you, maybe you should be learning from me."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you win," Kirei said in a slightly mocking turn, causing Rin to grit her teeth and hang up the phone. She glared at the phone and felt Archer's eyes on her. She sighed and looked up at him as he moved closer to her.

He swallowed before reaching forward to stroke a lock of hair behind her ear and said, "Kotomine Kirei cannot be trusted."

"I already know that Archer," she said with a sigh as she felt her cheeks warm at the simple touch. However he tilted her face towards him, and she found herself looking into his steel colored eyes.

She swallowed as he said, "No, he's playing us all. Since you know who I am and Emiya Shirou is already dead, I need to tell you everything I know."

And he did.

Rin listened to his story for nearly an hour, taking notes at his suggestion. However with each word and truth he gave her, Rin felt her blood boiling in her veins. Her hands were shaking as she put the pin down and looked up at her Servant. She stood up and said, "First thing is we're going to kill that lying bastard."

"Rin, we can't. He has two Servants, one of them the most powerful in this War and the previous one, and Lancer isn't exactly a push over either," Archer said firmly as she started to head for the door. He lightly grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him.

She started to struggle and was about to Command him when he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. She felt him hunch over around her as he held her close and rested his cheek atop her head. He said, "I know you're pissed. I know you want him dead and he needs to die, but losing yourself to your emotions like this isn't going to help either one of us."

"He killed my father," Rin said as she felt her body still trembling as the rage still roared in her veins. She wanted to see the corrupted priest's blood on her hands as she took from him what he'd taken from her father. "I'm going to kill him," she said softly.

She closed her eyes as she remembered things from long ago, her trying to make Kotomine promise that her father was going to come home safe and her calling the priest on his lie. However her father had been so fond of the corrupted priest, and that cost him his life and his Servant. Rin didn't know the whole of what happened, but it had been enough that her mother had been attacked and driven mad until she died when Rin was still young, leaving Rin alone. She knew growing up on her own had made her strong, but as much as she hated her family for what they had done to Sakura, she still missed her Father.

He thought he was doing the right thing for Sakura in his eyes. True, his vision was warped and cloudy, but the man believed his heart was in the right place. She felt her eyes hot with tears and blinked as she felt Archer's hand on her face as his thumb gently wiped away hot wetness. She felt her shoulders tremble before she turned around towards him.

She quietly asked, "And the Grail needs to be destroyed?"

"Yes," Archer said quietly with a nod.

She bit her lip and asked, "So there are no wishes then?"

"Right, everyone's fighting for all the World's Evil," Archer answered with another nod as he continued to hold her close.

She let out a bitter laugh and said, "This is . . . fucked up."

"I'm inclined to agree with you there, Rin," Archer said gently as he continued to hold her.

She squared her shoulders and asked, "What should I do?"

"I'm the wrong person to ask that Rin," he snorted with another shake of his head as he looked away.

She squared her shoulders, took a deep breath and said, "As Fuyuki's overseer I have a responsibility to the people that live here. Kotomine, Gilgamesh, you and I know that the Grail's corrupt and worthless for a wish, but the other Masters and Servants do not. They are already feeding on my town's mana and I'm not going to allow them to pass. First we deal with Caster, then we'll go from there."

"Caster's a very powerful magus," Archer pointed out, "And Assassin may not be able to leave the steps, but his sword skills are formidable not to mention Kuzuki isn't someone to take lightly either."

Rin smiled at him and said, "Well, I guess it's your chance to prove that you're the most powerful Servant to me then Archer."

"Well Oni-chan, where should we go first? Caster or should we go after Rin and her Servant?" the small white haired girl asked with a smile to the head in her hand. Despite being several days old, the head was still as in pristine condition as when she removed it from the body. The golden-brown eyes were still alert and darting around as Ilya spoke to it.

Emiya Shirou's eyelids blinked twice and Ilya giggled, "So, Rin it is then! Well, she would be my greatest competition in this war, don't you think Oni-chan?"

The redhead was silent as Ilya giggled and patted the crown of its head. She headed out into the night and Fuyuki. Due to what she was, she had an advantage at finding other Servants than other Masters and their Servants did. She searched the town, sensing two Servants at the Ryudo Temple, a Servant moving through town towards the Temple from the Western part of town, and something that made her blood run cold. She clutched the disembodied head to her chest as she reacted to that thing. She took a deep breath, wondering if she should go after that or keep after Rin.

She did have the strongest Servant of them all, Grandfather had planned well. It hurt when he fought, but Ilya was becoming used to that, and if she had him act quickly enough she could bear it. She also knew as the War progressed she would be able to function less and less like a person so she would have to act quickly. Sella and Leysritt would protect her, but it would be better to get everything done as quickly as possible. Then she could enjoy playing with her Oni-chan more than she already was and spend the needed time with him to catch up.

She'd deal with Rin first, because this was Rin's land, and Rin would act more aggressively than other Masters and Servants just because of that.

Archer was ready to fight, and he was even eager. He knew not to engage Assassin in up close combat. In pure skills, Assassin was perhaps the best swordsman in sheer skill out of the Servants summoned, even Saber. Saber just had other abilities not to mention sheer power and Excalibur to back her up. His plan was to simply take the swordsman out with a Broken Phantasm and do the same to Caster, sparing Kuzuki. He knew Ryudo Issei would miss the teacher, and finding his body would be a hard blow to his former best friend.

Everything was changed for this war. There was no chance for paradox and he and Rin alone stood between the tainted Grail and the devastation it would unleash if used. His main agenda was Rin's survival, the second agenda was stopping the Grail.

Archer was carrying Rin in his arms as they leapt from rooftop to rooftop, heading for the temple. He landed gracefully on top of an empty home when he heard a roar shatter the quiet of the night. Rin looked up at him and Archer swore silently. He looked down to see a petite figure with flowing, silvery hair dressed in purple and her behemoth of a Servant behind her. Rin blinked and said, "I take it this is Illyasviel von Einzbern and her Servant Berserker?"

"Yeah," Archer said with a quiet nod.

Rin gnashed her teeth and said, "She's calling me out, she's looking at us directly."

"I know," Archer said as he looked at her. He continued to look and his eyes widened at what Ilya was holding in her purple mitten covered hands. The shock of red hair was as familiar to him as his own name, in fact once upon a time that was his hair. "What the hell?" he asked in a hoarse voice as his mind scrambled to put a name to the thing Ilya was holding.

Rin went white, her eyes widened and she swallowed loudly. She whispered, "That's . . . That's Emiya-kun's head. She's carrying around Emiya-kun's head! Archer she killed . . . we . . . we're going to beat that Servant together."

He nodded, pushing aside personal feelings as he stared at the disembodied head cradled like a stuffed animal in Ilya's hands. Despite the fact he wanted to kill his younger self, he didn't want him to suffer like that, a soul trapped and still able to feel despite not having a whole body. Ilya was giving Emiya Shirou the punishment she thought her father deserved, and since Emiya Kiritsugu was dead his foster son received the punishment. Archer leapt down from the roof and when he landed he set Rin on the ground.

The two of them approached as the girl in violet did. Crimson eyes focused on Rin as she gave a tiny curtsy and said, "Hello Rin, I'm Illyasviel von Einzbern."

"I know who you are Illyasviel," Rin said through gritted teeth, "I suppose you're here to challenge me, right?"

Ilya grinned and said, "Well, it's not going to be a Challenge when my Berserker kills you both Rin."

The steely skinned juggernaut threw back his head and bellowed, the one glowing red eye focusing on Archer. "Kill the Servant, do whatever you want to with Rin," the fairy like girl said flippantly as she stepped behind her loyal Servant.

Archer whispered, "I am the bone of my sword."

His mind flashed through hundreds upon thousands of blades right as Berserker bellowed and charged. Rin stepped up, holding a gleaming pale gem in her hand and she shouted, "Zwei!" Then she threw the stone at the monster's legs. There was a flash of pale blue prismatic light as ice encased the Servant's legs, causing him to slow. There was another bellow and Berserker swung down his heavy stone club to shatter the ice there. However the moment was enough for Archer to mount the familiar Celtic sword onto his bow.

He charged it with mana and reshaped it into a twisting spiral. He aimed and shouted, "Caladbolg!"

The Broken Phantasm hit at point blank range right in the center of Berserker's chest and exploded. Fire raged around the giant as he staggered for a moment. Archer thought to himself, One life down. Eleven more to go. He turned to Rin and sent to her, We need to get some distance. Up close we're sitting ducks.

She nodded and moved beside him, another jewel in hand. He didn't recognize it as one of his heavies, but he knew his Master come lover was a genius. She grabbed him with her free arm and he jumped right as Berserker was able to rush them again, regenerating from the "death" Archer had dealt him. Rin closed her eyes and he did so as well as she threw the gem. Through his eyelids he saw a brilliant flash and when he landed on the rooftop he took off running.

He heard Berserker roaring in anger, seemingly causing even the air to vibrate in his rage. Archer added mana to his eyes to Reinforce them from the flash bang as he focused on Berserker, finding another sword in his repertoire to use. He chanted, "Steel is my body, Fire is my blood."

This sword was useless to Beowulf to kill Grendel, but he could use it with ease. The black sword was in his hand and he reshaped it to jagged edges and easier to mount on his bow. He nocked the bow with the legendary sword and aimed at the partially blind monster heading for them. He poured mana into it and charged it. The sword began to glow with a hellish red aura as he aimed it at the other Servant. Rin threw another gem at the monster, catching it on fire and buying him a few more precious seconds to fully charge the blade. Once it was gleaming like hellfire, Archer called out, "Hrunting."

He let the arrow fly. Berserker looked up and swung at it, knocking it off course with a roar, but that didn't deter it. The arrow swung back around and struck him into the back, exploding loudly and sending the colossus staggering back. Rin looked at him and asked, "How long can you keep doing this?"

"He keeps getting closer, I need to kill him twelve times Rin," Archer said as he traced his beloved short swords. The familiar falchions where in his hands and he held them apart as he poured mana into them. They began to reform as well, lengthening as the blade began to split like feathers made out of steel. This was faster than creating a Broken Phantasm and he simply preferred Kansho and Bakuya over the other blades. They were his left and right hand, they'd been with him through the worse of everything. His own fighting style was crafted with them in mind and he trusted them more than anything else.

He threw the Reinforced Bakuya first and then he slung Kansho with all of his might. The spinning blades caught Berserker through his chest and passed through him, knocking him to his knees for the briefest of moments. He heard Ilya screaming from below and suddenly Berserker was up on his feet and moving incredibly fast, faster than what Archer could keep up with. He reached for Rin and was about to leap from the building when there was a loud crash and everything went tilting backwards.

Cursing, he grabbed Rin and she clutched onto him as he used his body to shield hers from the impact. They fell with the rubble as the building crumbled to the ground. Archer tried to push them from the rubble, but the powerful swing of that stone axe at almost the speed of sound knocked him back. He fell hard on the concrete and skidded backwards, but he kept his hold on Rin. He let her go and threw her to the side right as Berserker swung that club straight down at him.

He had the second copy of Kansho and Bakuya already at the ready and he crossed them over one and another to catch the stone axe. However the pressure from the more powerful Servant shattered them almost instantly. He managed to roll out of the way but Berserker roared and charged at him again.

"Archer!" Rin's scream echoed through the night, louder than Berserker's roar.

Archer gritted his teeth and broke the blue print into eight parts and whispered, "Have withstood pain to create many weapons."

The giant sword of the Danish King Hrolf Kraki formed in his hands. Archer gripped it as the stone axe came whistling at him again. He followed what the sword told him and shouted its name into the night, "Skofnung!" It blocked the stone axe and cleaved part of it off. Archer pivoted as the sword whispered to him the movements of the powerful and skilled Thorkel and swung the sword directly into Berserker's back. The sword possessed by the spirits of twelve berserkers and endowed with supernatural hardness and sharpness cleaved into Berserker like a hot knife through butter as he poured more mana into it.

Soundlessly, Archer brought his leg up and kicked the sword deeper into the heavy iron hide of the behemoth. He released the extra mana reinforcing the sword and it exploded as well, causing Berserker to stagger again. Sweat was pouring from his brow as he went to trace another set of swords when Berserker swung at him again. His chest burned as he was knocked back and he tasted blood in his mouth as he twisted his body to recover.

"Get Rin!" Ilya yelled her order as she pointed to his Master that was too far for him to get to. Rin's eyes narrowed as Berserker charged at her and in one fluid motion grabbed her. Without thinking, Archer leapt towards Berserker, knowing he couldn't run nearly as quickly. Berserker lifted Rin up into the air like a rag doll and held her. "Crush her!" Ilya screamed joyfully.

Then Rin smiled and slung five of her "heavy" gems right at Berserker's head. They exploded on contact and there was nothing but smoke. Rin smirked but Archer knew that wasn't enough. Still, he felt a swell of pride that she managed to take one of Berserker's lives on her own. However, it was quickly overshadowed by the giant hand around Rin's dainty waist squeezing again. Rin screamed in pain and Archer had Kansho and Bakuya in his hands again.

With a shout he charged the giant Servant, trying to divert his attention from his Rin and towards himself. He gritted his teeth as he threw Kansho right into the giant's wrist where he was holding Rin. It didn't sever the hand, but the roar of pain was enough to let him know that he'd gotten the beast's attention. Rin fell to the ground, but she scrambled away from the other Servant. Archer threw Bakuya then proceeded to Trace them in his hands once again. The behemoth roared and rushed at him with the stone axe raised high. Archer was knocked back when Berserker slammed his stone club into the ground with a deafening roar with enough force to force the ground and concrete up from under his feet. He was knocked back and his hearing grew dim for a moment before the club came at him again. It didn't connect, but it didn't have to. The force behind the swing was hard enough to send Archer flying back as if he'd been hit in the chest by a car.

He tasted hot blood in his mouth and each breath he drew felt like his lungs and back were full of razor blades. Fair assessment there, he thought wirily as he used his swords to push himself back up to his feet. Berserker went charging at him again with another bellow and his mind raced.

The chances of him being able to activate his Reality Marble in this situation were remote at best. He couldn't utter the chant with Berserker coming on him heavily. He had killed him a couple of times already. He'd just have to Trace and use a few more Broken Phantasms to kill him the remainder of the twelve times needed to dissipate the Godhand. He already had another sword in mind as Berserker swung the club towards him.

Archer jumped back, to get distance to trace, but the blow was still coming on too strong. He braced himself for impact but it never came. Instead there was a diminutive figure dressed in black armor with thin red veins running up and down it holding an all too familiar sword. However Archer was use to seeing this sword in shimmering silver with gold and blue, but this was black as pitch with glowing red running up the blade, like hellfire. A red and black mask obscured the petite swordswoman's face as she locked blades with the Giant.

"Archer!" he heard Rin shout only to feel pain in his head and down his body, signaling his master was in danger. He spun around to see chains binding her, forcing her hands down uselessly at her sides before she was yanked hard to the ground, her legs flying up as her head and torso went down. Automatically, Archer threw Bakuya at the direction the chains were coming from. He saw the long lavender hair trailing to the ground and the statuesque body it was attached to as the other Servant moved rapidly to avoid the thrown blade.

He jumped towards Rin as Bakuya came back to his hand. Rider jerked the chains, causing a loud musical clanking sound as she took a low stance. Behind me, Rin, Archer sent to her, using their link to communicate with her. She was on her feet in an instant and ran over to him. Rider faced him, her covered eyes looking him over thoughtfully until she smiled.

"Are you hurt?" Archer asked as he looked at her.

Rin shook her head and answered, "What about you?"

"I've been worse," he answered truthfully with a tiny half smirk as he felt a small, warm hand rest on his bicep before gripping it.

"So, Servant Archer I presume?" Rider said as she moved gracefully towards him, her chains clinking ever so slowly.

Archer smirked and said, "I could be Assassin. Or Caster."

"Then what a poor Caster you are," Rider said before launching her nail at him. Archer blocked it with Kansho before deflecting it up and wrapping it around the blade. He jerked hard, causing Rider to stumble forward before she let it go, the abrupt lack of force causing him to stumble slightly. She then launched herself at him, collecting the chain as she sprang.

Rider's fighting style was all supple movements, as if it was some ancestor to Capoeira and she liked to stay low to the ground. Considering what he remembered of her Noble Phantasm, then the irony was not beyond him. She was gracefully using the width of his back to spin around him, jabbing at his chin with one of the nails. Archer blocked it with Kansho, but it was finally enough to make the twin swords shatter.

However he already had the second pair envisioned in his minds and within a heartbeat they were in his hands again. She frowned and said, "But your sword shattered."

"Trade secret," Archer retorted before pivoting in a jump to bring both swords down with his mass and gravity as hard as he could.

Rider crossed her nails in an X to block them, but the force was enough to push her down. She shifted, rolling sharply to kick him at the base of his spine with enough force to cause him to bite hard enough to taste blood. He stumbled forward and retaliated by kneeing the woman in the stomach. He felt hard muscle tense but give slightly as she gagged as well. The two of them sped apart and Archer mirrored her wiping her mouth with the back of her fist. They went at each other again at the same time, rapidly trading blows as Archer intentionally left openings for the swifter Servant to take advantage of so he could block them.

He noted that Rider's blows were connecting a lot harder than what his records had previously recorded, making this fight more difficult than he'd initially planned. However he'd take fighting Rider any day over Berserker. He steeled himself and searched through his weapon's database to come up with a weapon to kill her. If she took to the air with her Noble Phantasm, then he would easily take her out. However on the ground there was Rin and Ilya to consider.

Archer gritted his teeth as they continued to trade blows in this battle of attrition, both of them equally matched at the moment.

Rin watched as the small swordswoman in black pushed Berserker back, heading towards the other church in Fuyuki City. Her eyes widened at the mysterious new Servant, but she had other things to worry about like Archer. She wanted to scream, to do something but she was almost out of her jewels, using half of them to land a killing blow on Berserker to take one of his lives. However now Archer was fighting Rider on his own, neither of them gaining any ground and both of them in a virtual stale mate.

Ilya was screaming something at her Servant, but Rin wasn't paying any attention to that. What she was paying attention to was the severed redheaded head cradled in those small arms and the flash of red tipped black light lightning jerking it away from her hands. There was a sound almost like a slithering snake or quickly flapping material as it was slung away from the white haired girl. Rin's eyes widened at the pair of hands that the head was reverently placed in.

Standing there was Sakura, but a version of her sister that she'd never seen before. She remembered being shocked when she first saw Sakura with her once raven hair and aquamarine eyes violet. However this was something different all together as Sakura's hair was now as white as Archer's and her eyes were glowing like rubies. Along her pale skin Rin could see eerily beautiful, fine red veins almost like vines lovingly etched up and down her face, hands and bare legs under the red stripped black dress. Rin felt her stomach tightened as she realized exactly what the dress was made out of and how much power her younger sister was currently wielding at the moment.

"So, you're the one who killed Sempai," Sakura said as she idly stroked Emiya Shirou's head as those crimson eyes narrowed at Ilya.

Ilya's own crimson eyes widened as she took a step back from Sakura. She stammered, "Y-you're not suppose to exist. I-I-I . . . You're not supposed to be like that!"

"Sempai's still alive in here, isn't he? You killed his body but his soul still remains," Sakura said thoughtfully as she looked into those still bright golden-brown eyes. She smiled sweetly and asked, "Do you remember me, Sempai? It hurts doesn't it? You just have to be strong, like me."

Then she narrowed her eyes at the small blond girl with an evil smirk. "You hurt Sempai, so now I'll hurt you," Sakura said with an oddly cheerful giggle as she shot more of those tendrils at the girl.

Rin stood there mutely as Ilya screamed as they bound her wrists, ankles and around her throat, easily lifting her off the ground. "I think I should take you inside of me, so I can continue to make you suffer like you wanted to do to Sempai," the girl in black continued with a sweet smile as the tendrils tightened, spreading Ilya's arms and legs apart and making her scream shrilly.

Rin, get her and RUN, Archer's voice said breathily in her mind.

She looked over to see Archer holding something that looked like a shepard's hook but sharp that the curved blade was around Rider's waist. The lavender haired Servant tried to throw her spiked nail at Archer, but Archer flung her to the side using his hips and the weapon. Rider landed away and Archer was already running towards the bindings holding Ilya prone.

So Nee-san didn't kill Sempai, this brat did, Sakura thought almost distantly as she held Shirou's head close to her as she brought the girl over. She felt something respond deep inside of her, something rebelling against the white haired girl's very nature. She glared as she realized exactly what she was bringing closer to her.

This girl is the Holy Grail.

Sakura giggled, the irony was almost stifling. She knew what her Grandfather had put deep inside of her and turned her into. She knew it as easily as breathing now, and knew what she had to do. She lifted the head up and looked into those brilliant golden eyes that were so warm and full of kindness towards her. She frowned at the fear flickering through them as they darted around wildly, looking at her, then to the girl and finally to Rin.

The look in those eyes became imploring as the severed head looked towards Rin and Sakura's eyes narrowed at her sister. She might not have done this to Sempai, but Sempai was seeking her for help. Not her, but her sister. She felt her rage bubble hotly with in her as she drug the girl faster and harder, not caring how badly she was hurt, just that she was still alive.

"No!" an oddly familiar voice shouted as her sister's white haired Servant cut through the bindings with a gleaming broadsword before it shattered into gold dust in his hands. The girl fell to the ground with a cry and the Servant in red turned to her and snapped, "Run to Rin, damn it."

The girl's eyes widened as she scrambled to her feet and ran to Rin. He cursed as he looked at Sakura, "Damn. It's already taken you over."

Sakura frowned and studied the Servant. Nee-san's Servant. Even though the white haired girl was running, Rin turned back and cast her Servant a desperate look.

A fearful, desperate look.

So, her perfect Nee-san was actually afraid to lose someone, and the raw emotion she saw in Rin's normally cold eyes told Sakura exactly what she needed to know. Nee-san had everything, but not anymore and starting with her Servant Sakura was going to take everything. She was going to leave Rin alive just so she could see how alone and worthless she was. She smiled and began to control the darkness within her to project it outwards when the Servant sprang at her with the white and black falchions again.

Sakura reeled back right as Rider collided with him from the side. Her left hand was clamped over her right side, red blood spilling from between her fingers. The two of them went rolling on the ground in a tangled mess of leather, long limbs, metal, lavender hair, black and red. Rider bent her head forward to sink her teeth into the Servant's throat, but he blocked her with the white sword. She pinned him to the ground and straddled his waist, moving to pin his arms over his head.

There was a loud grunt and the white haired Servant rolled. They tumbled to the side and he moved his hands out of her reach. Rider gracefully pivoted and wrapped her legs around his neck only to throw him back with her powerful thighs. She moved to get on top of him again, but he was gone, possibly going into his incorporeal form only to appear behind Rider. He had those twin swords in his hands again and he shifted his weight to swing them home.

Rider ducked back and launched her legs up, kicking him squarely in the face to send him reeling. He staggered back, wiped blood from his face and took another stance. He flung one sword at her, only to have it shatter in her face before charging with the other. He turned his back to her, pivoted hard and spun to use the momentum of the spin to slash her other side open with the black blade. Both of them were breathing hard as they watched each other. The black sword in his hand shattered and a new pair of swords appeared in his hands again.

She blinked at the familiarity of magecraft being used and knew this wasn't a Caster Servant. Still, he was unique and most of all Rin cared for him, and he cared for her. She wondered what her sister would think if she had him by her side as she had taken Saber. Don't hurt him Rider, she sent to the Servant she Summoned. However to her Saber she sent, Deal with that trash.

Yes Master, was Saber's curt, monotone reply.

Rider jumped back with a smile, beckoning the Servant closer with a crook of her finger. His steel grey eyes narrowed and he leapt towards her with his swords drawn. Sakura giggled as she shot her shadows out, the long lines entwining around his body, arms and legs to bring him back. She already extended the shadow at her feet as it hungrily awaited the charge of mana absorbing the Servant would bring.

It would ease the agony that was shooting through her limbs and it would quell the hunger somewhat. The Servant struggled as she gently placed him down on the darkness that would absorb him into her and make him hers. However, instead of the quick absorption that had taken place when she had devoured Saber, he was actually resisting. She moved towards him and looked into his features as it wasn't devouring him.

"You're not being corrupted," she said with a frown.

Grey eyes met hers as he snorted, "I'm not a pure spirit. I can resist."

Sakura tilted her head as she saw how the shadows were avoiding the red cloth. She reached out and fingered the mantle covering his broad shoulders. It stung her fingertips and she jerked her hand back to suck on the injured digits. "His mantle and cape are protecting him Rider," Sakura said as she looked at her Servant.

"Shall I cut them off?" Rider asked as she drew her nails into her hands again.

Sakura smiled and said, "As well as the rest of his clothing. He might be wearing other protections that we don't know about."

Rider smirked as she drew closer, Sakura nimbly controlling the hungry darkness so it wouldn't eat her Rider. At the moment, she liked Rider exactly how she was. Sakura's Servant walked up and calmly cut off the red mantle adorning the Servant's broad shoulders. Then she cut the waist of the tail around his waist. Sakura blinked at the well defined bronze muscles in the Servant's arms right as Rider cut his cuirass off as well.

Across the Servant's left shoulder there was an all too familiar mark there. It had faded with time, but she recognized the burn scar. She'd seen it countless times and even had treated it when the accident had first happened. It was her salvation, her one true happiness to be with him and to take care of him when he was injured. Despite the evil swirling inside of her, her chest tightened as she lightly reached out to touch the burn.

"Sempai," she lightly whispered before drawing her hand back as the shadows devoured him whole.

Rin cursed as Ilya suddenly cried out and nearly collapsed to the ground. She reached for the tiny silver haired girl and yanked her to her feet. "We don't have time for this," Rin snapped as Ilya looked at her with wide crimson eyes.

"B-B-B-berserker," she stammered before folding her arms around herself and rocking back and forth.

The raven haired magus drew back her hand to slap the girl when she felt a sharp pain in her wrist. She hissed at the burning as she felt her Archer fighting, getting increasingly weaker by each passing moment. She held her hand over the burning Command Seal as she felt him growing weaker and weaker as the Seal burned even more. Her chest tightened and she bit her lip as she felt her eyes begin to burn. "Come back to me."

She put all of her force into the Command and then the Seal felt as if someone had driven a hot poker through her wrist. She cried out and expected a flash of mana as Archer returned to her, but there was nothing, and the Seal had stopped burning. She cradled the remaining Seal as she bit her lip with realization.

"No," she shouted into the night, to Sakura even though they were probably kilometers away. She spun hard on her heel, reinforced her limbs with mana and took off in a dead run towards the direction she had left Archer. Her loafers pounded the pavement as she ran, her breath made tiny clouds in the cold night, but she wasn't aware of any of that. What Rin was aware of was her Archer, her partner and her lover. With Sakura wanting her dead he was all she had, and if he was gone . . .

I am not finishing that sentence, Rin thought as she ran across the bridge. Within moments she was at the sight, but no one was there. Sakura was gone, Rider was gone, Archer was gone, Berserker was gone and the swordswoman in black was gone. She stood there alone for the longest time, not even aware of when the tears started to fall.

Matou Shinji cowered back at the sight of Sakura and her two Servants following her. She was different now, obviously changed, either she had finally went mad or whatever his grandfather was doing to her had finally succeeded. He noticed the very familiar red head cradled lovingly in his step-sister's arms and he felt his stomach clinch as bile raise quickly in his throat. He had to look way to keep from vomiting.

"How was your night, Sakura?" the familiar old voice asked.

Shinji cowered his head but looked at the wizened old man dressed in a blue kimono leaning on his cane as he moved closer to Sakura. Those odd dark eyes flickered over her with a smile and Sakura answered, "I have taken another two Servants, Grandfather. Berserker is destroyed, but . . . . Tohsaka Rin's Servant is a very unusual Archer."

"Unusual how?" Matou Zouken asked as he peered up at Sakura.

"Because I've already fought more in this War than you'd care to count, worm," a low, sardonic voice said from the door way, "Or would man made of worms be more fitting?"

Shinji stared at the Servant garbed in black standing at the doorway. The tiny blond Saber was unsettling in her sheer power, but this guy looked like what he thought a Servant should look like. He was tall, broad shouldered with white hair that fell into his face. He was dressed all in black with the same red veining that Saber and his sister now sported. Eyes the color of polished pewter locked on Shinji and he offered a small smirk.

"What did you tell him?" Zouken demanded as he pointed his cane at the Servant.

The smirk broadened and he answered, "Sakura didn't tell me anything, Makiri. I know more than anyone in this room about this Grail War."

"And how's that?" Shinji asked curiously despite himself.

He pointed to Emiya's head that Sakura was still cradling. He said, "Because that idiot use to be me, except I was never stupid enough to lose my head. I was just stupid enough to make a deal."

"What?" Shinji asked.

Zouken frowned and asked, "Sakura, is he really Emiya Shirou?"

"Yes, he is Sempai," Sakura said with a brilliant smile as she turned towards the Servant. "Now I have two Sempais, even though this one is broken, but with the Grail I will wish him well."

Shinji stared at the supposed future version of Emiya Shirou. He remembered his Grandfather stating that the Heroic Spirits summoned as Servants could come from anywhere in the time line, but the majority of them came from the past due to the fact of the Mysteries around back then that they could achieve fame. Modern Heroic Spirits were rare in the fact that they leaned more on items that with enough time and training anyone could become proficient in. For someone to have become a Heroic Spirit in modern times they must have pulled off a miracle on their own.

Shinji gritted his teeth in frustration at his former friend until Archer started to laugh. Zouken asked, "What is it, Servant?"

"You actually think All of the World's Evil will grant your wishes? Look at her. You think that's your training that's made her that damned powerful, old man? Do you even have any idea what the hell you put into her?" Archer asked with a broad, manic grin as he leaned against the wall with one leg crossed over the other. His arms were folded over his brawny chest as he continued to laugh at Zouken.

Automatically, Shinji swallowed and took a step back. Saber had been disturbing enough, but seeing Emiya like this was far too much. Zouken frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

"You were at the last War, Worm Man. Emiya Kiritsugu against Kotomine Kirei, Saber fighting Archer, that big fire that wiped out that section of houses in Shinto," Archer said with that same expression, "There was a reason that my Old Man wanted to destroy the Grail, and you thought it be a good idea to turn Sakura into a Grail in case something happened this time around. Well, you should have done more research to see exactly what you were injecting into your stolen granddaughter."

Zouken smiled and said, "You caught my interest, Servant Archer. What are you talking about?"

"You were there for the Third War. What did the Einzberns Summon?" Archer replied.

Zouken frowned and said, "They Summoned the Avenger class Servant that died on the fourth day of the War."

"And Avenger was Angra Mainyu and his evil tainted the Grail for forever more," Archer said with a shake of his head, as if all of this should have been clear to the rest of them, "And you put part of
    the Grail into Sakura. Great, you infected her with all of the World's Evil. You didn't give Sakura a good life either with the worms, your training and who knows what that asshole over there has done to her. Then the one thing that brought her happiness and kept her going was beat into a bloody paste that she found. So of course she's brimming with power because she wants to crush, kill, maim and destroy everything because you were a power hungry sadistic son of a bitch."

Shinji blinked as Sakura merely shook her head and Zouken glared. "You're a Servant, you have no right to speak to your Master in that manner," he snapped.

Archer snorted and retorted, "None of you are my Master. Not Sakura, not Shinji, and certainly not a decrepit, rotting old corpse made of worms. My Master is Tohsaka Rin, and since you've tainted me and I'm an Archer class, what do you think that means?" A slow smirk graced his features.

"Sakura, do you know what you've done?" Zouken said to the girl with a glare.

She smirked and said, "Yes, I've taken Sempai away from Nee, I mean the Tohsaka Heir."

"You know how hard he will be to control?" Zouken demanded as he moved towards Sakura.

Shinji smirked to see the girl getting scolded, but Sakura didn't cower back. Instead she smiled and asked, "Do you really think you could sway me now, Grandfather?"

"If I have to, yes, I could," Zouken said with narrowed eyes as he stared up at her.

Archer idly said, "Go ahead. If I can kill you both, I can get back to Rin."

"We'll leave it be, for now. Shinji," Zouken said as he turned towards his grandson.

Shinji felt the icy grip in his chest and nodded respectfully. "Yes Grandfather?" he asked, trying not to incur the old man's wrath.

Zouken smiled and said, "You're going to school tomorrow and I want you to keep an eye on the Tohsaka girl. She may not have a Servant right now, but there are still several others we do not have in our control."

"I'll go with him," Archer said as he pushed himself from the wall with a smile, "After all, we were friends a long time ago."

Blog Entries
    Now that looks a lot better.

Would read it now but I need sleep.

Night.

Show
    "From the words of a wise man: thou shall have lesyay, lemons, and laughter!"
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar
    It all started with him trying to learn some household skills so he could spend more time with her and have more in common with his crush.
    My FF.Net profile: Mister House

TM Projects:
    1. Destination: Europe (Collab with TheSpy)
    2. Dare from LeopardBear (Leo-chan)
    3. Dare from Elf (Porno Mistress)

Archer so GAR.

Blog Entries
    Archer Alter fanart dump

Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    All we need now is more fanfiction and more varied interpretations of Archer Alter. The concept is ripe with potential.

Fourth from the bottom is my personal favorite.

Oh snap, anyone consider how scary a Dark Rin would be powerlevelwise? Just thinking about possible abilities is giving me the willies.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; September 19th, 2012 at 02:05 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, that depends, we don't even know if she would survive the training it took to get to that point, nor the taint. She wouldn't be the same person.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    All we need now is more fanfiction and more varied interpretations of Archer Alter. The concept is ripe with potential.

Fourth from the bottom is my personal favorite.

Oh snap, anyone consider how scary a Dark Rin would be powerlevelwise? Just thinking about possible abilities is giving me the willies.
    I'm more worried about her personality than her powers.....

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Well, given that she'd have to have been made a Matou, she'd be approximately the same as Dark Sakura, I would imagine....

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle khagerou's Avatar
    Dark Rin? Would that happen if she was consumed by the darkness? Or if she had fragments of Angra Manyu implanted in her? her becoming Matou is unnecessary, I'm pretty sure exposure to it would corrupt her if she didn't have artifacts or codes to stave it off.