Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: F/SN Complete Material 3 page translation, confirmation needed about 3rd Grail War

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    But if they were pure in their ideal of reaching the Root, they'd have no problem working together and sharing the achievement as long as it meant they got there. The fact that they each decided they want the Graill to themselves sort of implies they don't want the others to have it, you know. Tokiomi is sort of an odd duck out, since he really does just care about reaching the Root.
    Well, I dunno if it was even possible for more than one of them to reach it.

But, regardless, they still weren't intending to scupper each other, they just wanted to win for theirselves.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    And this being the Nasuverse, the Thule Society probably was an actual mystic society promoting Nazism, that may or may not have had any connection to the Clock Tower at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuyuki

• Sea of Estray - Associations spread throughout northern Europe.
      • Sponheim Abbey - An organization affiliated with the Clock Tower. Alba was supposed to be its next director.
      • Praha Association - Another group that encourages the study of alchemy. Classical alchemists.
      • Thule Society - An organization with the original runic scripts.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A quick note on the earlier discussion about Nazis and Edelfelts: Edelfelts were/are an actual aristocratic family from Finland, with ties to the parties that were against the idea during WW2 that Finland would use Nazi-Germany against USSR. I would find it very unlikely (considering what the Finnish opinion about Nazis was at that time) it very unlikely that Edelfelts, or any other Finnish magi families, would work for Nazi-Germany in Grail War 3.