Thread: A Tale of Two Shikis

A Tale of Two Shikis

There was a thread about there not being enough Shiki x Arcuied fics.

Unfortunately, while that gave me an idea for a fic, this probably isn't what he was looking for.

XXX

Arcueid wasn't lost. She knew exactly where she was. It was Shiki who had gotten himself lost. Not her. After all, she didn't know where he was, which meant that he was the one that had wandered off and ended up in a completely unfamiliar place in a completely unfamiliar city.

He was the one that was crying on the inside, because he had been separated from her lover for about five minutes now.

Not her.

"Poor Shiki," she sniffed, crying for his sake and not because of her own frustration. "But I can't just stand here feeling sorry for my Shiki's self! I have to find him!"

Pumping a fist in the air, she found the resolve to find her lover.

"Shiki! Shiki! Shiki!" Arcuied yelled, running through the city.

It didn't take long until she found who she was looking for.

"...just what the hell do you want?"

At least, Arcuied thought it was at first.

"You're Shiki, right?" Arcuied said, squinting her eyes. To be honest, she still had trouble telling some humans apart, but something felt off. The mystical power Shiki's eyes were still there, however, and this person responded to Shiki...

There was only one Shiki in the world anyway. Just how many people with the name Shiki with mystic eyes that saw lines nobody else could see existed anyway? Only one, and that was Shiki! Well, there was also SHIKI - except Shiki had already killed SHIKI so there was one in the world now, which was how things should have been.

"Yes, now what is it?" Shiki said. Somehow, in the short time they had been apart, Shiki had gotten ruder - but it was clearly because he had been traumatized from being separated by Arcuied in a foreign place that he acted this way.

Also, he had somehow changed clothes too. Arcuied had to admit, though, it was a nice kimono and jacket Shiki now had. Shiki also wasn’t wearing his glasses.

"Shiki, I found you again!" Arcuied exclaimed, leaping on top of Shiki...or tried to.

Shiki swiftly stepped aside from the attempted hug and chopped Arcuied in the head. Shiki had definitely gotten meaner since Arcuied had last seen him.

"What was that for?" Arcuied asked with watery eyes, suppressing a sniffle.

"Look, I don't even know who you are," Shiki said, a light growl underneath the voice.

"Oh no! You have amnesia, Shiki! This is absolutely terrible!"

Shiki’s eye twitched a little. It was obvious that he was being tormented by this revelation as well. “Like I said, I-”

“Don’t worry,” Arcuied said, knowing just the way to refresh Shiki’s memory. Suddenly, she grabbed Shiki’s hands, and then shoved them inside her sweater. “You said you could never forget these, right Shiki?!”

Suddenly, Shiki started to turn red, something that Arcuied couldn’t help but think even this new version of Shiki didn’t do very often. Shiki surprisingly didn’t spend a lot of time squeezing like he normally did, and instead immediately pulled his hands out immediately, his body shaking a little as he bowed his head.

If Arcuied didn’t know better, he seemed angry.

“Oh, sorry!” Arcuied said, realizing what she had done suddenly. “I forgot, you told me not to do that in public anymore, especially in a crowded street like this!”

Sure enough, she looked around and saw that a crowd was looking at them – keeping their distance, though most of them seemed to be staring at her still. Probably because she hadn’t pulled her sweater down yet. However, since Shiki would normally pull it down himself at this point, it seemed like he didn’t care about that at the moment.

Or maybe something was troubling Shiki a lot. Maybe something terrible had happened to him while she was gone and not there to protect him!

“Oh Shiki, I’m sorry!” Arcuied cried, lamenting over her failure to protect him. “I-”

“Now see here,” Shiki began, glaring at Arcuied. Shiki paused, however, and stared at Arcuied for a moment before doing that thing where the hand goes to your face that Shiki sometimes did and then grabbed Arcuied’s sweater and pulled it back down. This Shiki hadn’t completely changed after all!

Shiki still seemed mad at her however.

“Look, first off, I’m not Shiki.”

“But you said you were!” Arcuied said.

“I’m not your Shiki,” Shiki said, with a sigh. “I didn’t lose my memory, and, this is just a guess, but your Shiki isn’t a girl.”

“Of course you’re not a girl,” Arcuied said, with a smile. “See!”

Then, faster than Shiki could react, Arcuied’s hand shot out and grabbed a handful Shiki’s chest. Arcuied’s eyes went wide, but just to be sure she squeezed again and sure enough Shiki had breasts that weren’t there before!

“Little sister’s going to be jealous!” Arcuied said in shock, before shaking her head. But that wasn’t important. “Also, what happened Shiki? Did Kohaku turn you into a girl again?”

Shiki slapped away Arcuied’s hand, which was still groping the air even after it had let go of Shiki’s chest. “Again? Nevermind, like I said, I’m not your Shiki.”

“But,” Arcuied began, tilting her head. “If you’re not my Shiki, then where is my Shiki…?”

“Arcuied!” a familiar voice called out from behind her. When Arcuied turned around, sure enough there was Original Shiki there, waving to her as he ran towards her. “I finally found you!"

“Ah, there you are!” Arcuied cried. There was her Shiki, and he definitely didn’t have amnesia at all.

However, just as she was about to run towards him, Other Shiki pushed her aside and tackled Original Shiki to the ground.

“Mikiya!” Other Shiki yelled. “I’ve finally found you. Did you get new glasses?”

Original Shiki blinked.

“Um…hello. Who are you?”

“Don’t tell me you got amnesia…you have amnesia? Wait, I’ve got just the thing, you told me you could never forget about these.”

“Wait a second, what are you doing-”

“No fair,” Arcuied said, pouting. “You always told me we couldn’t do that in public.”

The End.
    Last edited by Mereo Flere; March 27th, 2011 at 11:59 PM.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    This is...

AWESOME!!!!

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    AWESOME!
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    LOL this is for the win.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This... made me laugh. Nice one!

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This thread is now Shiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan The Mouse View Post
    This thread is now Shiki.
    Shiki, I finally found you! Wait, you have amnesia? Don't worry, I've got just the thing!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    We need more KnK.

Blog Entries
    TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I laughed so hard I killed myself.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Awesome. That is all.

Blog Entries
    Awesome does not describe the true level of awesome that this is.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?