Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lemonade in summertime (lemon/comedy)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven2785 View Post
    You bastard! thanks to you we don't get Acher X Sion sexy goodness.
    Yeah, and thanks to you we don't get Shirou x Sakura, so....

Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    Satoshi - Touko

Archer - Ciel

Shirou - Saber

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Too late, sorry, the vote was already closed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Yeah, and thanks to you we don't get Shirou x Sakura, so....
    But you don't have to choose Shirou x Sakura, that has to happen by default.

Spoilered for your convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Or he just knows that Sakura's vagina isn't the scary place everyone else thinks it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    A good box is like a good woman: thick, sturdy, and easy to get into.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Breasts aren't made of concrete. They do change shape- gravity, orientation, momentum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I am thy lord thy canon pairing. Thou shalt not have any other pairings before me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblueknighto View Post
    Horrible people don't like bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Holy shit man you're magical.
    Words don't have genders you illiterate fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I am 100% uncultured swine.
    We now live in a world where a Final Fantasy VII remake will exist before the Tsukihime remake.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What?

Blog Entries
    Archer x Akiha?

Sounds interesting, wonder how you are going to do it lantz, it seems very hard to make Akiha interested in someone other than her Nii-san.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Shirou looks at a butter knife and his brain thinks "yupp, that's a weapon, off to my RM you go."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    What?
    As in, that needs to happen, and not remain just a possibility.

Or he just knows that Sakura's vagina isn't the scary place everyone else thinks it is.
    Breasts aren't made of concrete. They do change shape- gravity, orientation, momentum.
    I am thy lord thy canon pairing. Thou shalt not have any other pairings before me.
    We now live in a world where a Final Fantasy VII remake will exist before the Tsukihime remake.

Blog Entries
    As in, that needs to happen, and not remain just a possibility.
    Pot meet kettle.

/jk
    Shirou looks at a butter knife and his brain thinks "yupp, that's a weapon, off to my RM you go."

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Pot meet kettle.

/jk
    No, that's pretty spot on.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No, it's not. I do prefer Shirou x Sakura as a pairing, but I don't think it's automatic, especially in a story like this.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    not the way it works my friend. sorry to burst your bubble

Archer x Akiha?

Sounds interesting, wonder how you are going to do it lantz, it seems very hard to make Akiha interested in someone other than her Nii-san.
    Akiha is easily swayed in such a setting and archer's good with those types...
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    not the way it works my friend. sorry to burst your bubble
    I know, just having a bit of fun with Mike.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How dare you have fun with Mike. Without me :3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Sky View Post
    No, that's pretty spot on.
    Yeah, no.

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    Akiha is easily swayed in such a setting and archer's good with those types...
    I dunno, she is in love with Shiki since she was young, she basically live for the guy.

It would be hard to change that.

But, let's wait and see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Yeah, no.

I dunno, she is in love with Shiki since she was young, she basically live for the guy.

It would be hard to change that.

But, let's wait and see.
    How about Akiha is coming on this trip to get away from Shiki because her beloved nii-san... has chosen another woman, a tall blonde ditzy vampire woman with bigger breasts than hers, she disapproves, they have a fight and she doesn't want to see her nii-san for a while, that and she needs to take a rest from all that "head of the family" paperwork.

So while she's here to relax she is still in resentful about the fight with Shiki... That is until she bumps into Archer, he sees her being sad and tries many things to get her out of her funk. Hilarity ensues.

Blog Entries
    Day 1

Shirou

Satoshi leaves with nothing but a pair of swim trunks and sandals on. I guess he’s going swimming. Archer leaves in his black shirt and pants; I have no idea if he’s crazy or just stupid for wearing that. I change, following Satoshi’s example. Apparently, I'm the only one who bothers to use sunscreen.

Looking around as I head out I find that Saber has set herself down at a noodle stand set up by Touko Aozaki, At any rate, if I sit down Saber will insist I eat, and after the ride out here, the last thing I wanna do is sit down and eat.

I decide to walk along the beach and take in the scenery. It's beautiful, and I’m amazed at Archerko’s taste in location. I would say I’m amazed that she owns this place, but she is an Einzbern, after all. They probably have places all over the world.

I should talk to her later. She seems like she’s been through a lot, but for now, enjoying ourselves is the main order of the day. Crossing the beach I find everyone busy or absent, likely changing or such. Caster's set up on a blanket in the shade of an umbrella, wearing a soft blue sun dress and a large brimmed straw hat.

I should probably talk to her. Grail war aside, she doesn’t strike me as a bad person- not like Gilgamesh, at any rate. “Hello Caster” I say, smiling.

“Ah, Emiya, it’s rare to see you without Saber. What brings you to me, rather than one of your classmates?”

Huh?

Oh, I need a reason, I just wanted to talk, but- oh, I’ve got it!

“Can you help me in the kitchen, Caster?” I ask.

She seems to be the type who would be good in the kitchen, and I’ve been meaning to find a mentor for Sakura.

“Uh... well, um, I actually... Emiya, I- I can’t cook,” she stutters.

I didn’t expect that. It seems my nervous excuse revealed something unexpected. Well, I think for Sakura’s sake, and as an apology, my next move is clear.

“Well, how about I teach you then?” I offer.

She frowns suspiciously at me for a few moments, then smiles hesitantly. “Yes, well then, perhaps as a repayment for the lessons I teach you about magic?”

I’m hesitant, given Tohsaka’s tendencies, Tohsaka can’t really teach me about my abilities more than she has already and there's no way I'm going to Archer for training.

"Sounds good, though I think I’m getting the better deal here,” I reply.

She stands up a little quickly, her excitement already showing. “I disagree, Emiya. Shall we get started now?”

After she changes from her summer wear into a simple shirt and skirt- a light blue top and a purple skirt- I show her the way to the kitchen and get her set up. Caster seems flustered at first, but hangs on and manages not to light anything on fire.Caster starts to smile, her excitement showing through, and despite my first impression, she isn’t talentless at cooking, just new. She certainly looks the part, too; she reminds me of Sakura when I first started teaching her.

Unfortunately, as I taste her cooking, I find she reminds me of Sakura in another way. The food is bad. I mean, it’s not bad for a first try, but it's only barely edible. I don’t want to hurt her feelings. I’m lost on what to say, especially seeing the look in her eyes as she watches me taste test it.

“Well, to be honest, it’s bad,” I tell her, feeling a pang of guilt as her expectant expression dims somewhat.

“I-I see” she replies. The pang wasn't just a pang of guilt- I feel my stomach starting to burn a hole in my side.

I grasp her hands and smile at her. “Well, everyone’s like that at first. It just means you need more practice.”

Caster’s eyes brighten again “Oh, yes. Yes, of course, um... could we try again now, Emiya? Or would you prefer your payment before another lesson?” she asks.

I shake my head. “Changing subjects like that would just confuse us. Cooking usually makes a mess, so we should just carry on for now to minimize the cleanup overall.”

She smiles, and that expression alone is almost worth the... food... in my stomach. Almost. I have to admit, as we get back to it, I’m excited as well.

Archer

I think Alaya might be screwing with me. Again.

“What?” I ask, hoping I misheard my stubborn master.

“In gratitude for Kohaku’s assistance, I’ve decided that today you’ll be in Akiha’s service,” she repeats, annoyance colouring her voice.

Damn it. I get that Rin doesn’t like being in debt to anyone, but still, can’t she think of my feelings?

“Very well Rin," I said, wisely. An argument would be the worst possible way to change her mind. She'd just dig in her heels and refuse to move an inch. "If that’s what you want, where is Miss Tohno?”

I turn, only to see Rin in a red two-piece swimsuit that clings to her wet body. Suddenly, I hate Rin’s decision all the more.

“She’s in the hotel where the girls are staying,” Rin says, pointing to the large building across the beach.

Urge to kill, rising.

Not only are the three of us guys stuck in a tiny cabin, the girls are set up in a freaking hotel! There is no justice in the world.

I nod, leaving silently. Any protest here would only make things worse. It would also tip her off to the fact that I was planning to get her back for this.

The hotel was, of course, upscale, air conditioned and clearly meant for the upper-class clientele.

I find her in the dining room. Akiha Tohno has taken to the quietly ornate hotel room as a fish would a pond, despite the comparative emptiness of the room. Approaching the table she’s seated at, I find her conversing with Nero. While Satoshi and I rarely agree on ideals, we seem to have the same impression of this heroic spirit- namely, that she’s intolerable to spend a long period of time with. I like a good story as much as the next guy, but Nero’s ego is the core of her stories, and, like Gilgamesh, Nero's practically has its own gravitational field.

I wait for a lull in the conversation to introduce myself. It takes ten minutes before I can do so, but I'm finally able to draw attention to myself.

“Good day Miss Tohno, I’m here at my master’s request to serve you for today.”

Akiha frowns. “Kohaku said the other two would be here as well,” she says.

“My master only bid I come here, the other two gentlemen are not my concern.” They got off scot-free. The bastards.

She pauses in thought for a moment, then seems to come to a conclusion. “Very well. Nero, I bid you a fair day. I must educate my new servant in order.”

Waving me on silently, she takes me up to her room- surprisingly, a normal hotel room. Actually, thinking about it, the penthouse suite is likely Gil’s or Nero’s.

She points to a room adjoining hers. “If they are ill-fitting, I can have them adjusted,” she says.

I change into the outfit given. White gloves, a black coat and pants with a matching bow tie and a white undershirt- in short, a stereotypical butler’s uniform.

It fits. It fits perfectly, which scares me a little.

Akiha looks at me approvingly and then, having changed herself into a soft black top and red skirt, leads me silently along and back down to the lounge after handing me a small list of duties, all of which are retinue things for a servant. From the way she relaxes when we're alone, I get the feeling she used me to duck Nero.

The day consists of Akiha, who has demanded I call her madam in front of the other guests for the time being, entertaining the other girls in high class fashion. In other words, a series of very dull conversations. My own knowledge is pretty diverse, but understanding a subject doesn’t automatically make it interesting. The girls she entertains are mostly the high class ones- Arcuied, Nero (again) and so on. As the day winds down I prepare dinner for Akiha alongside Kohaku, who my instincts tell me is up to something. It doesn't seem to be aimed at me, though, so I can’t really spare the time to look into it- Akiha’s demands keep both of us too busy to speak, simply having me finish a course and handing it to Kohaku to take to her, or vice versa. I wonder if Akiha always eats this much- by my count, she has five courses At least. I idly wonder if perhaps the women I know are eating so much to increase their bust size.

Ugh, I’m thinking like that idiot again.

Kohaku disappears once dinner is done, and Akiha calls me into the bath. I offer up a quick prayer to all the gods I can think of on the way. Surely one of them likes me enough to help out, right? Alas, no lightning bolts blow the house apart before I reach the bathroom.

Akiha takes one look at me at me, frowns disapprovingly and says "Strip."

I pull off my now suddenly too-tight clothes. I have to admit, I’m a bit concerned, but at the same time, Akiha is beautiful- and Rin's the one who lent me to her in the first place.

“I need to be scrubbed- but gently. Get in and attend me, Archer,” she commands. Damn. Her poker face is almost as good as mine.

I do as I’m told. The bath here is large enough for three people, so the two of us fit with room to spare. Akiha turns her back to me, resting on the side of the bathtub, and I scrub. Akiha’s skin is soft and somewhat pale- not sickly so, but an ivory white. She's tense at first, but slowly relaxes beneath my fingers. I work thoroughly. By the time I'm done, she's entirely relaxed, breathing deeply, face hidden by her hair.

“If that’s all madam," I say quietly, "I’ll be leaving you to it." I get up and turn around to leave, but Akiha presses herself to my back, arms wrapped around my waist.

“That’s not all, Archer. You still have my front to take care of,” she says softly, and her hands move south, "and then there's this," she finishes, wrapping delicate fingers around my stiff manhood.

I’m trapped, apparently- though, admittedly, there are worse places and people to be trapped by. The movement of her fingers sends shocks through me, keeping my mind focused on things other than possible escape routes. Her lips meet my neck softly kissing across my collarbone. I shake it off, gently pushing her off me, and turn around to face her.

She looks sad, and a little hurt. It's like kicking a puppy.

“Turn around, Akiha.” I'm not so sure it's a good idea, but I’m not sure I can see those sad eyes and go through with it.

Akiha does as she’s asked- albeit slowly, hesitantly- and I start to run my fingers across her body. She shivers and bites her lips as I trace her navel, moving to her inner thighs, first down to the knee, then back up to her midriff. One of my hands finds her chest, cupping a breast, while the other entwines with hers. Akiha's chest won't be winning any awards, and while that isn't all that important to me, it does make it a little harder.

I trace her nipples softly, her already sensitive body somehow even more responsive. I slide my hands to her chest and in unison, twist her nipples lightly. She cries out softly, writhing against me, her slit brushing against my tip. Her breath quickens and she freezes, just barely in contact with my tip. Time slows down as she turns back to look at me.

Akiha leans forward and slowly spreads herself open with trembling fingers, her cheeks flushing a deep red “I- um... please be gentle, Archer,” she says quietly.

There's something in that tone of voice that sets off something deep in every man- something old, and primitive, and chest-thumping, that makes you want to wreck her completely- but I’ve seen that look. I’m her first, and I can’t mistreat her, even accidently. I grasp her hips and slowly pull her to me. Her breath stops, then starts with a loud cry as I slip my head inside her. Her breath becomes sharp and strained, but she speaks before I can.

“Don’t stop here. All the way, or I’ll never forgive you.”

Akiha hangs her head, her soft black hair hiding her eyes, but the pain in her voice carries. There’s nothing left to do but what she demands.

I pull out and turn her around so she's facing me. She yelps, startled, as I pull her to my chest, holding her tightly to me.

“I’m going all the way this time.”

Akiha nods, tensing, as I draw my arms around her and slowly ease her onto my stiffness. Her wet form latches to my chest and she buries her face in my neck as her body tightens around my member. Her cries grow louder, even muffled as they are, as I begin pressing slowly further into her tight slit. Her cries become less burdened as our bodies continue to meld together pushing and enticing the other's to continue, but as she starts to tighten, she nips my ear. As she releases, squeezing my heat tightly, drenching it with her lust she manages “Not inside, Archer..."

As badly as I want to finish inside her, I hold back, pulling out slowly. Her blue eyes look at me thankfully, and she asks me to wash her front.

She dismisses me when we're both clean and dressed again. I’m frustrated, but it’s a lot better than hurting her.

“You can go back to Rin now. Thank you for being gentle, Archer” she says. I nod, taking the hoarseness of her voice as a little mark of pride.

“Have a lovely evening,” I tell her, dressing quickly before leaving the hotel room.

I’m not about to go see Rin for the moment. I think I’ll take a walk on the beach for now, and plan my revenge.

Satoshi Day 1

The island is pretty big; despite my previous declaration, I can’t help but explore it. Following the trees, I find a small cave entrance and head inside. The entrance is deceptively small- after the first ten feet the cave becomes a lot wider. The ground slopes downward slightly, then opens to a massive cavern- not just an open cavern, though, but a large bath with idols of a goddess adorning the area.

I had expected that Acht had some strong magical lands in his possession- one which replicated the Greek isle that was home to the Gorgon sisters was unexpected, though. Sure, Archer and Shirou’s questions were valid- I mean, I had expected that something was going on when Arc and the other girls from Misaki already knew who Rider and the others were. That said, I’m not sure I care if there’s a big bad guy behind all this. I’ll punch him right in the face if he shows himself and until then I’ll gather information.

I spot Rider standing by the idol in the room’s center and make my way over to her. “You ok?” I ask.

She jumps, then turns, somewhat startled. “Oh, Satoshi. Y-yes, I’m fine,” she replies.

“Lying isn’t your thing, Rider," I tell her gently. "You’re thinking of your sisters, aren’t you?”

“I, uh, yes,” she mutters. Rider is usually hard to shake- while it’s nice to see her off guard, I can’t stand to see her like this.

“They love you, I’m sure,” I offer softly.

“How can you know that?” the fear in her voice was evident.

“I’ve spoken to them, but if you’d rather, I can summon them,” I grin.

“You can?” Rider’s voice is confused- half scared, half hopeful.

“Merlin may be a bit... unreliable... but he’s a good teacher, and summoning is something I’m very good at. I need a theoretical anchor, but other than that, it's simple enough.”

Rider’s eyes darken somewhat. “Oh. Well I suppose you can’t, then.”

I shake my head “No, no. Magi today assume an anchor need to be a person who lives, which is completely wrong. For example: I, Alexander, in the name of Pendragon, summon Lancelot du Lac, valiant sword of my king and honoured hero." The magic wells through my body, leaving in that now-familiar rush.

A scorch mark appears on the ground some ten feet away from us and from that mark, a shapeless maw unfolds into a door. A moment of silence, then a firm knock on the door.

“The door is the physical traverse- a method apart from the grail to have a hero gain a body. It isn't a new body, but one that isn't a spirit in the way the grail summons those of you called heroes. It establishes a contained existence that doesn't depend on a magus to continue forward. Obviously, not ideal for the grail war, or even in general, but even if it were, there are maybe six people on the planet who could still pull off this kind of thing. I'm two of them.” I open the door to reveal the armoured knight.

“Good day young master, do you have need of me?” Lancelot asks politely.

I nod and turn to Rider. “I needed to prove to Rider I can do as I said. If you wish, however, you may join us here.”

Lancelot shakes his head “I cannot my prince- at least not without discussing it with the others. Would you allow me to do so and enact the summoning once more?” I can practically feel Bedivere behind his question.

I hold in my disappointment and nod. “Very well, but make sure they understand I cannot bring all twelve of you.”

Lancelot nods and turns away as I shut the door. “Well there you have it, and yes, I can do so immediately for your sisters."

I turn back to Rider, only to find her inches from me, staring at me intently.

“You can?” she asks.

I nod.

A moment of silence between us and then then she speaks. “Please. I’ll do whatever you ask, just let me see them.”

Her sisters are an eternal wound for Rider but I also know she’ll feel indebted if I don’t take something from her.

“Smile.”

Rider looks confused.

“What?”

“Smile. You said you’d do whatever I asked, didn’t you?” I grin.

Rider’s face twists oddly, then she lets out a laugh. “Very well, I’ll do as you ask.”

Now, with Rider smiling beautifully as she should be, I realize she’s wearing a two piece black swimsuit and a pair of sandals. Shaking off my distraction, I cast the spell again, this time summoning them in Rider’s name. From the door they appear: the two twin tailed terrors.

“They are under you-” Rider’s tongue cuts me off as it finds its way into my mouth. My mind blanks and Lingers on the pleasant softness now pressed against me.

Rider’s eyes are brighter now, and without another word she picks up her sisters and rushes out of the room.

I sigh. I’m happy for her, but I’m not sure I’ll survive the summer if this keeps up.

Vote on the scenes you’d like to see:

Satoshi
    1) Rider
    2) fem gil
    3)Rin
    4) Castko
    5) Arc

Archer
    1) Rin
    2) Hisui
    3) Archerko
    4) Taiga
    5) Sakura

Shirou
    1)Sakura
    2)Taiga
    3) Archerko
    4) Ayako
    5) Ciel
    Last edited by lantzblades; November 28th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    Mm, pretty nice.

Now Voting!

Mike is wanting me to vote in his stead so I'll cast his vote and mine.

Mike's Vote:
    Satoshi- Rider
    Shirou-Sakura
    Archer-Rin

My Vote-

Satoshi- Sorry Mike, I'm going with Arc
    Shirou- Sakura
    Archer- Rin

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Satoshi - 5) Arc

Archer - 3) Archerko

Shirou - 5) Ciel

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    My picks are...

Satoshi-Arc

Archer-Taiga

Shirou-Ayako

Blog Entries
    Lurk dude you can't slash a vote like that. you need to pick one for each, otherwise I can't get an accurate count