Thread: Does anyone have a 100 percent save file for Kagetsu Tohya?

Does anyone have a 100 percent save file for Kagetsu Tohya?

Hiya... Well, I'm new to this thread, and this is my first post.
    Please excuse me if I posted this in the wrong part of the thread but... Does anyone have a fully completed save file for Kagetsu Tohya? Apparently a virus deleted my save file.

Blog Entries
    I thought it was impossible to use other people's save files with Tsukihime and KT.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am stuck in an endless circle in KT. Why is this thing designed in such a silly way? Is this supposed to be some sort of zen Bad End?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I thought it was impossible to use other people's save files with Tsukihime and KT.
    Really?

That seems pretty unlikely to me....

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pretty sure I do, but I got something better than that: a FAQ I wrote that'll let you 100% it, and let you experience it without skipping everything. And best of all, it's spoiler-free as possible.

Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
    I am stuck in an endless circle in KT. Why is this thing designed in such a silly way? Is this supposed to be some sort of zen Bad End?
    There's a way, in both Kagetsu Tohya and Fate/hollow ataraxia to get in an endless loop and never finishing the game. It requires an absurdly specific amount of choices being made in the right order so I don't remember exactly which are.

This seems to be your case. Try to start again by deleting your save file and use Dark Pulse' walkthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    :< Where is the wookiee's walkthrough?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    Pretty sure I do, but I got something better than that: a FAQ I wrote that'll let you 100% it, and let you experience it without skipping everything. And best of all, it's spoiler-free as possible.

Here you go.
    Thanks dude, I was looking at your walkthrough before but because of what Mcjon said, I doubt that I'll get a save file. Time to use that walkthrough you gave. Thanks guys!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
    :< Where is the wookiee's walkthrough?
    It's the attachment on the post.

Silly Bittersweet. Not even looking... tsk tsk.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KingArad View Post
    Thanks dude, I was looking at your walkthrough before but because of what Mcjon said, I doubt that I'll get a save file. Time to use that walkthrough you gave. Thanks guys!
    I'm pretty sure McJon is bullshitting and/or trolling, because I find it extremely unlikely that save files would be limited in that way. You'd end up with people losing their saves when they switched computer and the like, and it would be a total mess.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Well, Mcjon01 said he thought they were lost in such conditions, though.

But yeah, it's just that the save files aren't located in the game folder, but in some other hidden folder that's a bit hard to find. To find it... if I remeber correctly one has to move default.tff away from the game folder and then trying to run it. It'll open an error message and the folder where the saves are stored will open, but I'm not 100% of this either.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    I'm pretty sure McJon is bullshitting and/or trolling, because I find it extremely unlikely that save files would be limited in that way. You'd end up with people losing their saves when they switched computer and the like, and it would be a total mess.
    It's not like I said it's a fact, just that I thought I heard it somewhere. I definitely remember somebody complaining about something related to save files on the old forum, I just don't remember the details.

Yeah.

I just took it from sagaoz and reupped it. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Yeah.

I just took it from sagaoz and reupped it. :V
    Oh wait what... It actually worked.
    Thanks Paitouch for the save state, and thanks to everyone else who replied in this thread, you guys were a big help

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KingArad View Post
    Oh wait what... It actually worked.
    Thanks Paitouch for the save state, and thanks to everyone else who replied in this thread, you guys were a big help
    At the cost of getting to enjoy the game and its ridiculous humor.

Should've just went the "earn 100%" route, IMO.

Old Quote Crap!

Assets transcending Virtual and Reality themasterwarlord's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    At the cost of getting to enjoy the game and its ridiculous humor.

Should've just went the "earn 100%" route, IMO.
    I remember when I was like 80% through the routes and kept dying when I was fighting Kouma because I missed a flag somewhere. Took me a long time until I realize what I missed was Kohaku's quiz (Which I failed a few times). Fun times.

~I hate writing English paragraphs longer that one line. Or any language, really.~

In the middle of re-re-redoubling the effort of erasing the habit of lurking for the 9001st time

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. A save state doesn't get you through the uniques scenes as you progress through the story
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.