Page 1 of 131 12361151101 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

League of Legends

Anyone else here play LoL? Summoner Names?
    Hey looks like people do play. Read on:

If your name is not on this list and would like to be added please PM me, I'm probably going to be too lazy to read any further replies... I didn't post any names from the past threads because I assumed that they aren't active players/forum members any longer, at least until they post here or PM me.

Summoner names and (forum names and server info where applicable). No particular order.
    Pardon the formatting, I am lazy.

NA SERVER:
    Siriel
    CrimsonUltimatum (NewAgeOfPower)
    altosven (anamesis)
    Cruentum (Cruor)
    Elyonee (Elyrin)
    Zareg0t0 Tsukai (Tangerang)
    NoodleKnight (me)
    OerstedTheOdd (MssrNeko)
    Felzhim (Jormungandr)
    TheIntoxicated / 2Pac Lives (deviousj & his smurf)
    chibi39san (nununu)
    Lord Disward (Erlkonig)
    Takatsugu (Kurogane)

EUW/EUNE:
    Kotonorris (EUW)
    Nihilm (EUW)

Helligator (EUW)
    Touyah (EUW - Sinon)
    Telamonides (EUW - Seika)

LAS:
    Erlkonig

Dunno what server:
    Chibisenshi (Heroslayer)

Additionally...
    Nrvnqsr NA SERVER in-house game(s). See how this goes... sorry non-NA folk.

There was some plan here but now it seems like people are generally online around 7pm to 12am PST on weekdays, and not sure yet about weekends. Easiest thing to do is probably to friend everyone on the list above and when there are enough people online we'll make an in-house game.

After playing a few rounds with everyone there is an obvious skill imbalance, so we'll be changing up how the games will be running moving forward. Prior to our games we will (based off of who is online at the time) pick a game mode (blind/draft/ranked draft) along with setting some rules (no main/comfortable champs for those at lvl 30 and so forth). Hopefully that'll level out the playing field a little more.

There are also mentions of a summoner school for the newer players but you guys can search this thread for that, it's on like page 20.

Next "scheduled" in-house is ???? ..... better to just add everyone then invite people who are online at the time.
    Last edited by NoodleKnight; January 18th, 2017 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Added more summoner names

Tangerang, US server.

Although you may or may not have already added me, don't remember from irc.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd love to play this again, but I can never get the goddamned downloader to run because Pando Media Booster is a piece of shit.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

My summoner name is Pinedo (which is my surname, by the way). Does no one else on BL play LoL?

夜魔 Nightmare
    I used to play LoL quite a bit daily on the EU servers.. Until this shit happened...
    I really don't like riots idea of splitting the community, as most of the east LoL community are Russians (I live on the East side.) .. And most of the english speakers are on the west side... The whole idea of SPLITTING is flawed in its roots.. Why not make 2 channels, where it's possible to change the channels depending on the amount of players.. And something like ''If your friend invites you, and his server is full, he automatically gets put into the second channel, where you are, and enter a game in the other channel.'' .. This really is a big fault in Riots thinking.. We don't want region specific servers, we want more/bigger servers of the same..
    Makes one think why the riot staff couldn't think of a solution like that (I will be sure to give em a hell of a feedback.).
    Currently there is a 30 min queue, in the unactive times, and a 3 HOUR queue in the lunch/night times (3 fucking hour.).. For a official multiplayer online game server, which earns more money annually then some other P2P MMO's, it's pathetic.. And the solution also isn't satisfactory..
    I will be sure to check it out once the servers get fixed... But considering their actions, I might change to DoTa 2 once it comes out.

I haven't played in a while but my SN is HabeQuiddam.

I mostly play Morde cause he's easy and cheap and I can eat dinner while winning.

Quote Originally Posted by geenius3ab View Post
    I used to play LoL quite a bit daily on the EU servers.. Until this shit happened...<br>
    I really don't like riots idea of splitting the community, as most of the east LoL community are Russians (I live on the East side.) .. And most of the english speakers are on the west side... The whole idea of SPLITTING is flawed in its roots.. Why not make 2 channels, where it's possible to change the channels depending on the amount of players.. And something like ''If your friend invites you, and his server is full, he automatically gets put into the second channel, where you are, and enter a game in the other channel.'' .. This really is a big fault in Riots thinking.. We don't want region specific servers, we want more/bigger servers of the same..<br>
    Makes one think why the riot staff couldn't think of a solution like that (I will be sure to give em a hell of a feedback.).<br>
    Currently there is a 30 min queue, in the unactive times, and a 3 HOUR queue in the lunch/night times (3 fucking hour.).. For a official multiplayer online game server, which earns more money annually then some other P2P MMO's, it's pathetic.. And the solution also isn't satisfactory..<br>
    I will be sure to check it out once the servers get fixed... But considering their actions, I might change to DoTa 2 once it comes out.
    "switching over to our new, dual platform setup will be quite the logistical feat. In the coming weeks we will be assigning players to their new platform. We did our best to avoid separating groups of friends, but if you should find yourself unsatisfied with your destination platform, we will be facilitating one free transfer between the two platforms following shortly after the split."

SN Emiya06 EU server
    Last edited by squall06; July 10th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.
    file:///C:/Users/Hichem/Downloads/1300374664738.gif

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries

League of Legends

Because this needs a thread too and it technically counts as a Game. A MMO game at that.

I'll Start. Chogath is an awesome Champion.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LoL is Dota for noobs ololol.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Should I repeat my post there too, or can we merge the threads?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    I have no ideal if that would be considered a necro.

I used to play Dota, and it had some pretty interesting (and broken) mechanics. I feel League, despite it's flaws, is superior though.
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

Blog Entries
    I'm playing dota2. I can deny, creep block, take advantage of line of sight and shadows, clear tower aggro, and a lot of other stuff. When I play LoL, I get really bored. o.o;;;

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I heard Dota2 had an inbuilt autoattack delay or something. Seeing as Australian internet sucks balls I'll be spending the better part of a second trying to pull one off, after which I would be denied.

I'm going to stick with LoL and the extended clusterfuck of a teamfight it brings to the table.

Blog Entries
    I think there is one, but considering China Internet < Aus and dota2 has servers for each region, I think you can do better than me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We should stop making these threads and make a MOBA general thread.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PLZ LEAVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Counterguardian View Post
    I heard Dota2 had an inbuilt autoattack delay or something. Seeing as Australian internet sucks balls I'll be spending the better part of a second trying to pull one off, after which I would be denied.

I'm going to stick with LoL and the extended clusterfuck of a teamfight it brings to the table.
    One of the guys I'm playing with, trying to carry ourselves out of Elo Hell is some Aussie. We haven't lost a game yet, (3/3 so far) but living on opposite ends of the planet puts a dent into how often we see each other online.
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

League of Legends

Download: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

Welcome to the League of Legends thread.

Find other people to play with, create teams, help new people out, or talk about characters.

(I didn't see a thread for this so I made one!)

Player name:HitokiriNanaya, feel free to add me to friends list (I'm so lonely) and invite me to play (So very lonely ;___

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Username: Ein Sof Aur

Currently have 4k RP and I kinda want to get Riven + S2 Skin along with Halloween Brand and Fiora skins. Also wondering if I should get pony man while he's on sale because I hear that there's also gonna be a pumpkin head pony skin for Halloween too. But I'd never play him ever so I really shouldn't even if I do live like half a county away from Sleepy Hollow.

As far as eSports go, I hope Blaze wins Korean Regionals and I hope M5 wins the World Championship.

Favorite role is AP. Champion is Fizz, Brand, Fiora (first Pentakill lol), Yorick, and Vlad.
    Last edited by Cruor; September 19th, 2012 at 06:48 PM.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice