Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1823262728

Thread: [FF] Trinity IV: The Tournament (Type-Moon/Harry Potter X-over)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Megaolix's Avatar
    If Snape still want to play Dumbles for a fool, he'll have to inform him that Volemort is back, else D.'s trust in him will vanish right away if he learns that little critical piece of information from another source. So, chances are that Neville will spend some time at the Order's headquarters (wherever it will be) this summer for some influencing. I have fun thinking about Neville directly asking Dumbledore if he was the one who put his name in the Goblet... It's so amusing thinking about how the old man's reaction to that will be.

Or Snape gets to be offed next book if he's really hiding it from Dumbledore. I doubt the trinity will miss that chance once they have proof of his true allegiance.

Dumbledore already knows that Voldy is back. His conversation with Snape before sending him on his way made that crystal clear. And old Dumby losing trust in Snape? Ha, he'd die before that happens! Oh wait....
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What a plot twist. Still, werewolf blood makes it unique. Never thought that would be used for something like that. At all.
    I'm starting to suspect that talking with Kieran influences my rolls on Fate/Grand Order Heavily. How else can you explain me talking with him, then rolling for 30, only to get 3 Archer of Shinjuku on my second ten roll?

I write like Douglas Adams. Proof: http://iwl.me/s/696f37bd

Does Voldy know it's werewolf blood? That could make a lot of difference, depending on how that ends up working out... Badly, I'm sure, but until that point... Sirius would've had to be Cruxiatus'd or Imperio'd into it; Lucius (probably) doesn't know; and while Snape could, he's also a backstabbing little bitch. His position's not too different from Sirius's, when I think about it; Voldy killed the love of his life, and Dumbles allowed it to happen.

This is going to go badly for the other two Malfoys, too. There's no way that they can avert attention to Lucius's involvement, now. Something I've always wondered- why a hand? If it's just flesh of the servant, a finger or a hunk out of their butt-cheeks would do just as well. Of course, it could just be wizard logic and the need for drama...
    Last edited by ringlhach; May 29th, 2011 at 05:33 AM.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because Voldemort demanded it, I suppose.

I like how you don't answer the other questions, although I suppose we can wait and see if Snape's a werewolf later, 'cos you know Voldie's going to bite him if he doesn't know...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Probably not, since Draco was magically sworn to not expose Galen's curse, so unless Snape was in direct contact with Voldemort prior to his resurrection, there shouldn't have been any way Voldemort would have known about the curse.

Aside from causing massive discomfort when sitting down, a metal butt-cheek is hardly enough to "exact another, final price" would it? I suppose they could clamp down and poison the victim by preventing necessary biological functions...
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameStrike View Post
    Aside from causing massive discomfort when sitting down, a metal butt-cheek is hardly enough to "exact another, final price" would it? I suppose they could clamp down and poison the victim by preventing necessary biological functions...
    They could also have a special "attachment" that could be activated at whim :O

*Finally delurking...

This has been a good read. I can honestly say that I appreciate your interpretations of the HPverse more than the original and other fanfiction authors. It's more consistent and doesn't take majority of the cast and concepts for granted. I wish you well in future writings.

There's something that's been bugging me since The Stone - when did Kiritsugu find and adopt Shirou?

Pretty nice final, Kieran. I was expecting at least one fight or something like that, instead of just the end of the tournament.

What didn't surprise me was Snape being a traitor. True, I wasn't expecting for him to stole the blood vials, but him being against Dumbledore? The only thing that prevented it in the canon was the fact that Dumbles at least saved Lilly's child. Here, he left him and Lilly die, so Snape didn't have any reason to be loyal to Dumbly. And while I stated otherwise, I also was annoyed for Snape being so quiet (it's true that he is very quite in this book, but not that quiet)

And I would find hilarious Dumbledore suspicion if it wasn't for the fact that he is:

a) Playing with lifes.
    b) Being a self righteous arrogant bastard.
    c) So uterly wrong in almost all or all the facts.

It's truly frigtening the fact that, when you went through all the smiles, the speechs of justice, light and love, and the politeness, you find a man that play with lives, is almost as manipulative as the dark lords he is trying to stop, don't trust anyone (at least no completely and the one he trust the most is someone whose only forgiving feat is that he was in love with one of the victims) and that, for all his intelligence, he can't do a simply and fool-proof enough plan to not endanger everything. How many lives it would have been saved if he, in the fifth book, would have killed Voldemort to have more time to find and destroy the horrorcruxes it's something I would wonder forever.

I'm half hoping to see one "Shut up, Hannibal" speech directed at him in one of the next books. Preferibly at Galen's hands, but Takara and Shirou also works. In fact, I think it would have more effect in Dumbledore if the one he finds more "good" is the one who gives him the verbal slap, but I would find more satisfying if it's the werewolf and the "sucesor of Riddle" the one who shuts him up.

Anyway, as they say, the shit hit the fan.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

So... Neville?

I was talking about the original Trinity, what means Shirou. But yeah, Neville works too. In fact, now that I think about it, it works awfully well XD

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mri View Post
    *Finally delurking...

This has been a good read. I can honestly say that I appreciate your interpretations of the HPverse more than the original and other fanfiction authors. It's more consistent and doesn't take majority of the cast and concepts for granted. I wish you well in future writings.
    Thank you very much.

There's something that's been bugging me since The Stone - when did Kiritsugu find and adopt Shirou?
    Your questions will be answered in the next book - is that timing, or what?