Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: [FF] Trinity IV: The Tournament (Type-Moon/Harry Potter X-over)

Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Rain View Post
    Uh....It's been a while, so I don't remember the details from the discussions on the old Lair, but wasn't it concluded that a Nasu-verse mage was crazy powerful compared to a Potter-verse mage? Even if she isn't as versitile, or a Servent, or Nanaya, or Grail, wouldn't a Tohsaka Rin in possession of her original magic be a huge game-changer?
    The main problem with Rin taking part in the Tri-Wizard tournament isn't power. The problem stems from lack of variety. If you stop and think about it, wizarding magic is far more versatile than Nasuverse magecraft, even if it is weaker in terms of battle capability and other aspects. What's more, for at least the first task, the participants are limited to bringing their wand to the competition. That means Rin can't bring jewels or other weapons and must instead rely on her wizarding and other spells that do not need a foci of some sort.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to put gandr up against even a potterverse dragon one on one. Even if she has something like the Kaleidostick on her, one, that would be utterly humiliating to use, two, that may not count as a wand, and three, it could reveal her as someone from another dimension or at least draw tons of attention to her style of magecraft.

That doesn't even get into the second task and how they have to handle challenges that force them to breathe underwater for an hour. I don't know about you, but I don't believe that Rin would have any aquatic spells in her arsenal in terms of magecraft, that means she'll have to rely on Potterverse magic AGAIN.

All in all, if Rin is actually having trouble with Potterverse magic, she could have something a bit bigger than a small problem. However, if she's allowed whatever she wants in the third task she'll probably dominate.

*Giant Spider jumps out*
    Rin: DIE YOU STUPID THING!!!
    *Spider destroyed by exploding gem*
    Rin: That's it! Screw following the maze. I'm finishing this now!
    *Blows a path of destruction using jewels straight to the cup.*
    Rin: Now stay out of my way!

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So far we don't even know exactly who this Rin is, in terms of canon/fandom/route selected, but yeah this is surprising. If Rin is basically a Squib here, than how the hell did she get put into the Tournament?
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Magic. There's more to that, but Rin is just failing at wandcraft, not at magic.

Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Magic. There's more to that, but Rin is just failing at wandcraft, not at magic.
    I"m trying to differentiate them via the terms magic and magecraft... I refer to potterverse magic as magic, and nasuverse magic as magecraft unless it is one of the 5 true magics.

Sorry if you misunderstood.

Blog Entries
    No problem. But I was answering kratos, actually.

Blog Entries
    Cedric, you damned player. What about Cho? Naughty, naughty boy . . .

But this had some stuff that the version I read didn't and I really liked the part with Moody.

Then, I've always liked the guy.

And . . . I'm curious to see what's going on with Rin. If the Potterverse magic isn't working with her, or if it's her own mindset . . . Or something else. XD

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    So far we don't even know exactly who this Rin is, in terms of canon/fandom/route selected, but yeah this is surprising. If Rin is basically a Squib here, than how the hell did she get put into the Tournament?
    The answer is in the way you phrased the question, it's just a matter of perspective.

Cedric, you damned player. What about Cho? Naughty, naughty boy . . .
    Who says they're dating? And besides, Ilya's basically a sex goddess - can you blame him?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    fourth book had them dating, when harry first tried asking her out.
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

Quote Originally Posted by hatori View Post
    fourth book had them dating, when harry first tried asking her out.
    Actually... All we know is Harry asked her out to the ball and she said that she'd already been asked by Cedric. For all we know this was the first time Cedric had asked her out and it was only after the Yule Ball they began an actual relationship.

Blog Entries
    DISCLAIMER: Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, and all related characters and concepts are the creation and property of Kinoko Nasu and Type-Moon, along with anyone who's happened to license them, like Geneon or Funimation. Harry Potter and all related characters and concepts are the creation and property of J.K. Rowling, along with her publishers and Warner Bros., as regards the movie material.

This is a not-for-profit, just-for-fun project.

Writer's Note: Certain dialogue sequences in this story are lifted from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, but I trust in the intelligence of my readers (and the availability of the books) to recognise them when they see them.

Chapter 14 - The Weighing of the Wands

November 4, 1994

As a general rule, Neville dreaded Potions class. It wasn’t that he disliked the subject, exactly, so much as the teacher. Professor Snape was the scariest man he’d ever met, and Snape had been tormenting him from the first class onward. Granted, it wasn’t often - since he usually partnered with Galen, the Potions professor usually didn’t cross too many lines in his abuse (Neville suspected privately that he didn’t dare to, for fear of what Galen might do) - but feeling those cold black eyes on him from across the room was murder on his concentration. Having Double Potions - with the Slytherins, no less - was therefore the main reason he didn’t enjoy Fridays like most other students. His only consolation was that it was the last class of the week.

Since the altercation in Gryffindor tower with Ron Weasley, Neville might have felt more secure in Potions, working alongside Galen - while he’d always known the older boy was dangerous, and that Snape seemed to realise it, too, he now had proof positive that his friend could probably reduce the greasy Potions teacher to an equally greasy stain on the classroom floor, if he put his mind to it. It was the same paradox he’d always faced with Galen - how someone so scary could be so comforting at the same time. Luna seemed to have resolved it easily enough, and Neville admitted it didn’t bother him much any more, unless Galen was in a mood to be menacing. Then he had to consciously remind himself that Galen was his friend - and hope that Galen remembered that. In any case, this class might not be so bad, now that he understood just what Snape was up against.

Unfortunately, the first words out of the Potions professor’s mouth quashed that hope quite thoroughly.

“Antidotes!” he intoned, beady eyes glittering. “You should all have prepared your recipes now. I want you to brew them carefully, and then we will be selecting someone on whom to test one . . .”

Those hateful eyes lingered in Neville’s direction, and he swallowed thickly. He could only hope that Snape meant to test the antidote on Galen - he seemed to hate the older boy just as much as Neville, and this was a golden opportunity to indulge that. There was also the fact that Galen’s lycanthropy gave him better odds of surviving whatever poison Snape might choose, in the event that the prepared antidote failed.

Except wolfsbane, of course, Neville reminded himself.

A knock on the door brought the youth out of his thoughts, as Colin Creevey almost skipped in, flashing a beaming smile at Takara as he moved to Snape’s desk.

“Yes?” Snape demanded.

Colin replied politely, “Please, sir, I’m supposed to take Takara Aozaki and Neville Longbottom upstairs.”

“The Potions class has barely begun,” Snape replied. “They will come upstairs when this class is finished.”

Colin flushed. “Sir - sir, Mister Bagman wants them. All the champions have got to go, I think they want to take photographs . . .”

Neville unconsciously slouched down in his seat. As a rule, he didn’t like attention. Attention, at least up until he’d begun Hogwarts, had meant being put on display, or disapproval when he failed to do something. And now, somehow, he was in a tournament that was going to be international news!

Can’t I stay and be poisoned instead?

The sudden whipping motion of Snape’s head to lock eyes with him made Neville realise he must have said that last thought out loud. The Potions teacher’s face was an interesting study - Snape seemed to be having visible difficulty deciding whether it would be more enjoyable to feed him poison, or force him to embarrass himself as part of a publicity stunt.

Finally he said, “Very well, very well. Aozaki, Longbottom, leave your things here, I want you back down here later to test your antidotes.”

Neville winced at the realisation that Snape had decided to try to have his cake and eat it, too, when Colin nervously spoke up.

“Please, sir - they’ve got to take their things with them. All the champions - ”

“Very well!” the professor snapped. “Aozaki, Longbottom, take your bags and get out of my sight!”

Sighing so quietly that only Galen could probably hear it, Neville gathered his things and followed Colin and Takara out of the room.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it Takara?” Colin chirped as they moved through the corridors. “You being champion - oh, and you too, Neville.”

Neville managed to smother a chuckle into a cough. Colin Creevey’s fixation on Takara would’ve been worrisome, except that not only could she take care of herself if it came to it, in order to get that far, he’d have to go through Shirou and Galen first - and they’d take him apart.

Heck, all she has to do is ask, and either of them would toss him off the Astronomy Tower with a smile. She really doesn’t have to put up with him - but it’s nice of her that she does.

Takara really was a nice girl, in Neville’s opinion, and he thought she and Shirou made a great couple - they came from similar backgrounds, had a lot of the same interests, and could keep up with each other. He was surprised she’d given up so easily last year, but then again, she’d said she’d try again in a couple of years, so maybe she hadn’t given up yet.

“This is for the Daily Prophet, right?” she was asking Colin.

“I think so,” Colin replied excitedly. “Won’t that be great?”

“Actually, I wish it was the Quibbler,” Takara sighed. “At least with them, we wouldn’t have to deal with . . .” She stiffened suddenly. “Colin, do you know what class Luna Lovegood is in right now?”

“Luna?” Colin asked, puzzled. “Divination, I think. Why?”

“Rats!” Takara cursed. “Too far away.”

Neville looked at her, eyebrows raised.

“If the Daily Prophet is covering the Triwizard Tournament,” Takara said carefully, and Neville understood that she was sanitising things because of Colin’s benefit, “then they’ve probably sent Rita Skeeter - she’s a mudslinging hack, but she’s also one of their most popular reporters. I just had the thought that we might be able to avoid her by selling the media rights to ourselves to the Quibbler, through Luna.”

“Media rights?” Neville asked.

“Interviews, photographs, and the like. If we can talk the Lovegoods into it, it means that legally, only the Quibbler could print them, or sell them,” Takara explained. “That would scuttle Skeeter but good - but I didn’t think of it until just now, and it’s too late to try and implement it. We’ll have to take our chances, and hope that we don’t come off too badly in the press.”

Neville scowled. “If they have sent Rita Skeeter, I wouldn’t bet money on it. Gran doesn’t think much of her at all.”

He had no doubt that the Prophet had, indeed, sent Rita Skeeter, and that Takara knew they had. The general tone and urgency of what she’d said told him that much. The plan to enlist the Quibbler was a good one, and the sort of thing Galen usually came up with - Neville was surprised he hadn’t, actually, though its coming from Takara wasn’t unexpected. While she wasn’t in Hermione’s league for grades, Takara was a very clever witch, and quite devious when she wanted to be.

Colin said hesitantly, “Does that mean I could get in trouble if I took your picture, Takara?” He sounded on the verge of tears - she was one of his favourite photographic subjects.

“Only if you planned to publish or sell it, Colin,” Takara assured him. “In fact, you might want to talk to Luna about being the official photographer for the Quibbler during the Tournament, if we end up signing that deal. You probably could be - I know her father was pretty pleased with your work at Sir Nicholas’ party.”

The younger Gryffindor blushed to the roots of his hair. “He said so, but I thought he was just being nice.”

“Colin, the only thing Mister Lovegood cares more about than the Quibbler is Luna,” Neville told the boy. “And I don’t think he knows how to lie. If he said he was happy with your work, believe me - he meant it.”

Colin was momentarily speechless as they walked, before he stopped abruptly in front of a door they’d nearly gone past.

“Here we are,” the boy announced. “Good luck!”

He scurried off back to whatever class awaited him, and Neville met Takara’s glance with one of his own.

“Are you ready?” the Japanese witch asked him.

“No,” Neville replied bluntly.

“Me, either,” she admitted. “But it’s not like we have a choice, is it?”

“No,” Neville sighed. “So let’s get this over with.”

He reached out and knocked on the door.

Takara was unsurprised, upon entering the empty classroom, to see Ilya and Rin glaring at one another. Galen had filled her in on some of the history between the two girls, and their competition for Shirou. She’d known, of course, that Rin had loved him - but not that Ilya had, as well. It was complicated for Takara, given that she both liked and owed both women, but she was interested in Shirou, as well.

Between the three of us, there’s no way he’s not going to be at the bottom of the lake during the Second Task, she thought grimly. The only question is, as whose hostage?

She paused as a sudden thought occurred to her.

. . . And given the catfight that’s liable to come of it, will any of us be able to rescue him?

Ludo Bagman broke off talking to Rita Skeeter as he realised they’d arrived. “Ah, here they are - our Hogwarts champions! In you come, children, in you come . . . Nothing to worry about, it’s just the Wand Weighing ceremony, the rest of the judges will be here in a moment - ”

“Wand Weighing?” Neville asked from beside her.

“We have to check that your wands are fully functional, no problems, you know, as they’re your most important tools in the tasks ahead,” Bagman informed him.

Takara added in Japanese, sotto voce, “Your mind will be your most important tool, Neville, followed by your body - and then your wand.”

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Neville nod imperceptibly.

“. . . And then there’s going to be a little photo shoot,” Bagman was saying. He gestured. “This is Rita Skeeter, she’s doing a small piece on the Tournament for the Daily Prophet . . . Rita, may I introduce our two Hogwarts champions, Takara Aozaki and Neville Longbottom.”

Skeeter’s expression was somewhat dismissive when she glanced at Takara - a look she’d seen before, and personally attributed to the fact that she was yet another girl in the contest. While it might titillate her male readers, Takara suspected that she had no real wish to interview three younger, better-looking women. Neville, on the other hand . . .

“I wonder if I might have a little word with Neville before we start?” she asked Bagman in a butter-wouldn’t-melt-in-my-mouth tone. “The only male champion, you know - to add a bit of colour?”

“Certainly! That is - if Neville has no objection?”

Neville’s eyes flicked to Takara’s, and she shrugged. Skeeter was going to use her poison pen either way, and they both knew it. The only question was whether or not to give her rumour mill something to grind, or let her make it up completely - and Takara left that decision to Neville. To her surprise, his eyes moved pointedly to Rin and Ilya, then back to her, before he said, “Sure, I guess.”

Rita’s smile was positively vulpine. “Lovely.” Faster than you would have expected her to move, she was manhandling Neville out of the room.

Takara wished him well before sidling up to the other two girls and saying in Japanese, “All right, we’ve got some time. Where should we start?”

Ilya smiled wickedly as she said lightly, “Well, I was just laughing over the fact that Rin can never seem to avoid making a big mistake in any ritual she attempts. That really doesn’t say much for a magical prodigy of the Tohsaka line.”

“Still as childish as ever, eh, Ilyasviel?” Rin said loftily, though the flush in her cheeks indicated that Ilya’s comment had stung.

The smile disappeared from the half-Veela’s face, and her reply was far too calm for Takara’s liking. “Oh, I don’t know . . . Perhaps I am childish, but at least I’m not a complete failure in magic. Tell me, Rin - can you use your wand for anything besides a backscratcher?”

The reddening hue of Rin’s face deepened to a level approaching Ilya’s Durmstrang robes. “It’s not my fault the rules of magic on this world are stupid, illogical, and make absolutely NO SENSE! What use is a stick supposed to be . . . Wait - how did you know about that?”

“A little bird told me,” Ilya said with a nonchalant shrug. “Birds like to tell me things.”

“It helps when you have the brain for it,” Rin said snidely.

“Do I need to put you both in the Hospital Wing?” Takara snapped. “I thought you were supposed to seventh-years, not preschoolers!”

Both girls whipped their heads around to glare at her, but Takara refused to back down to either of them. Who Shirou ended up with would ultimately be his choice, and she knew that, but she wasn’t going to be intimidated out of trying by these two, no matter what she owed them. She simply met both witches with a glare of her own that projected what Ilya had said in their first arguing match on Hallowe’en. Try me - oh please, try me.

Ilya finally shook her head. “This isn’t getting us anywhere.”

Rin blinked. “You’re backing down?” She stared at Takara. “Who exactly are you?”

“Takara Aozaki,” Ilya supplied. “Niece to Aoko and Touko Aozaki - ”

Niece? I’ve never heard of any other family.”

“ - Latest of the Nanaya clan, Master in the Sixth Heaven’s Feel - “

Sixth? But we just finished the Fifth, and I heard there were plans to dismantle the Grail system . . .”

And the only person in the history of the Heaven’s Feel to successfully obtain her wish,” Ilya finished. “But more importantly, she’s Shirou’s and Galen’s friend. Even assuming we could take her - and I won’t necessarily say that we could, I’ve seen her train - Shirou will be mad at us if he hurt her, and Galen will hurt us for it.” She paused, then added. “No, that’s not right - Galen will hurt me if we hurt Takara. You, he’ll kill.

“Why? Is he her boyfriend?”

No,” Takara snapped. “Damn it, why does everyone assume that?”

“Because no one who’s watched you dance could doubt it,” Ilya said softly. “But no, Rin - he’s her Servant, and by his rules, no one harms her without bleeding for it. As to why your penalty would be so much harsher . . . Once, he was mine, and for what we had, he’d show mercy, so long as Takara wasn’t crippled or maimed. But you don’t have that protection - he would kill you for harming her, plain and simple. He’d have to, because you’re just too dangerous to be allowed to survive whatever he’d do to you.” Ilya smiled. “In its way, it’s quite the compliment.”

Rin shook her head. “No wonder you like her - you both summoned Berserkers.”

Takara refrained from correcting her, and Ilya merely smiled.

The door opened, ushering in Headmistress McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore, along with the other two Heads and Barty Crouch. Finally, to Takara’s surprise, came Neville, Rita Skeeter and Ollivander - followed by her parents!

Both of them were in full uniform for the ICW Security Division - long black robes that flowed easily despite their bulky-looking appearance, the result of layers of dragon hide armour sewn in. Both of them wore dark glasses that Takara knew from experience had several vision-enhancing charms on them. The sleeves were wide and open, and concealed not only wands, but any number of other weapons. They seemed to take in the entire room in a breath, and settled themselves into relaxed but ready stances at opposite sides of the room - the better to catch people in a crossfire while simultaneously making it hard to target both of them.

Despite the professional demeanour, however, Takara had no doubt whatsoever that her parents were very angry.

They went ballistic over the troll and the basilisk, and rightly so. They weren’t too happy about the Dementors, either. This is going to be so much worse . . .

She wasn’t surprised that it had taken them a few days to show up - her father was often out of the country on assignments, and while her mother was nominally an instructor, after the debacle at the Quidditch World Cup, the ICW had stepped up its operations in an attempt to restore international security levels.

Probably in preparation for the Triwizard Tournament, in part, Takara realised. Which means they probably know what the tasks are - no, they really aren’t going to like this.

“May I introduce Mr. Ollivander?” Dumbledore said politely before seating himself. “He will be checking your wands to ensure that they are in good condition before the Tournament.”

The old wand-maker stepped forward, and said, “Mademoiselle Delacour, could we have you forward first, please?”

Takara was startled, before remembering that Rin was, officially, a Delacour here. The dark-haired witch stepped forward, and with obvious tension, handed her wand to Mr. Ollivander -

“Stop,” the old man insisted. “Mademoiselle, would you give the wand a wave, please?”

She did so, obviously puzzled. Ollivander tsked.

“No - that will never do,” he insisted. “Whoever sold you that wand, my dear, cheated you most horribly. It is not at all a match for you. You might as well be waving a block of wood.”

Madame Maxime looked puzzled. “I do not understand - she ‘as always used that wand - ” Her eyes sharpened. “Though since the accident, ‘er grades are very poor . . .”

“Small wonder,” Ollivander said briskly. “No, it is my expert opinion that this wand will never do for Mademoiselle Delacour - I shall have to outfit her myself.” The old wizard smiled. “I assure you, my dear, that I can find you a far more suitable match than this.”

“I’ll reimburse you for the expense, Mister Ollivander,” Ilya offered, drawing several surprised looks. She added, “I want this contest to be fair, after all - or what’s the point?”

“Most kind of you, my dear Miss Einzbein. Would you be so kind as to step forward, please?”

Ilya did, and handed him her wand.

“Hmm, this is a Gregorovitch creation, unless I’m much mistaken? A fine wand-maker, though the styling is never quite what I . . . However . . .”

He gazed at her wand for a very long moment, examining it minutely.

“Yes . . . Maple and Veela hair?” He glanced at Ilya in confirmation.

“Canadian maple, and my mother’s hair,” she confirmed.

“Yes,” Ollivander said absently, “yes, I’ve never used Veela hair myself, I find it makes for rather temperamental wands - however, to each his own, and if this suits you . . . Eleven inches, and quite flexible - Orchideous!

A spray of snowdrops, encircled by a wreath-like ring of Christmas roses, emerged from the tip, and Ollivander gave the wand a last, lingering look.

“A most curious wand,” he commented. “A cut above Gregorovitch’s usual work, which makes it quite remarkable, indeed . . . Very well, very well, it’s in fine working order. Miss Aozaki, you next.”

Takara handed the old wizard her wand.

“Ah, now this is one of mine, isn’t it?” he said, with a pleased tone. “Yes, I remember it well. Containing the heartstring of a quite ferocious Chinese Fireball. Bit of luck, getting my hands on that one - belonged to an illegal breeder, and they had to put her down after she killed him and his other three dragons, one of them a Hungarian Horntail. She was a fighter, that one . . . Eight inches - holly - springy . . . It’s in fine condition - you treat it regularly?”

“Quite,” Takara allowed. No true warrior allowed her tools to fall into disrepair.

Ollivander drew several lazy circles, conjuring smoke rings from her wand, before handing it back. “And that leaves - Mister Longbottom.”

Neville handed over his wand.

“I sold this to you less than a year ago,” Ollivander murmured. “Cherry and unicorn hair - one of the gentlest souls I’ve ever met - nine and a quarter inches, and quite springy. Gleams as though it just came off my curing rack - Avis!

A sparrow emerged from the wand, and settled casually on Ollivander’s shoulder.

“Perfect condition,” he announced. “And I can assure you, Mademoiselle Delacour, that your new wand will perform no less brilliantly. If you and your Headmistress will accompany me at the conclusion of this event, I can outfit you immediately.”

The Japanese witch glanced at Madame Maxime, who nodded.

“Thank you all,” Dumbledore proclaimed. “You may go back to your lessons now - ”

Skeeter’s photographer cleared his throat, then abruptly coughed violently. Red-faced, he reached into his robes for a flask, taking a long swallow before replacing it in its hiding place.

“Sorry - bit dusty in here,” he explained.

Unperturbed, Bagman cried, “Photos, Dumbledore, photos! All the judges and champions - what do you think, Rita?”

“Er - yes, let’s do those first,” Rita said, clearly caught off, glancing at Neville. “And then perhaps some individual shots.”

Takara sighed - living with Colin Creevey had somewhat dampened her enthusiasm for having her picture taken. But on further reflection, she supposed that she ought to be grateful. After all, it would postpone the discussion her parents were no doubt here for a little longer. . .
    Last edited by Kieran; March 31st, 2011 at 09:52 PM.

Oh, wow, two in one day- well, by my time, anyway. If it was the mind thing, I wonder if Ilya had a problem with her original wand, too... Either way, it seems this Rin is a very different person from the native one.

Looks like Takara agrees with me, though.
    Last edited by ringlhach; March 31st, 2011 at 08:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Oh dear god, Ciel and Shiki are liable to kill someone.

...Once they get through with Takara and Galen of course. Why Galen? Shiki I'm sure already has figured out that Galen probably knew of the oddities with the Goblet and he didn't warn him about it. He has to be pissed.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Not as bad as Kitsurugu will be, now that I think about it.

Blog Entries
    Well, I dunno about Kiritsugu, tbh. Ilya was selected fairly (yeah right) so he really can't be too mad about it. She has a better chance than if Shirou had been picked instead of Takara. at least I believe so.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I meant that they knew that something would go weird/wrong- and didn't tell him. He was pissed enough when he found out last year.

whooot!! glad i found this again, man was it hard when the forum went down.

anyways, glad to see ur still working hard on the fic, it's so awesome. btw, is it only me or is the photographer kinda conspicuous?

Rita's photographer is a polyjuice'd Death Eater. Because a cigar is NEVER just a cigar.And,you know,I'm calling it just in case I turn out to be right.

Blog Entries
    I think they told Kiritsugu everything, not only the plot of the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Blog Entries
    They did - though how much Shiki was told, we'll find out. And if they know everything, they'll no doubt be displeased to find out that Galen was taken as much by surprise as any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ringlhach View Post
    Oh, wow, two in one day- well, by my time, anyway.
    Elf was eager, so I promised I'd have it up early - it was already written, so it didn't take long.

If it was the mind thing, I wonder if Ilya had a problem with her original wand, too... Either way, it seems this Rin is a very different person from the native one.
    Nope - Ilya set herself up properly. Rin, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have. But then, isn't that just her luck?

Blog Entries
    So, Rin's going to get outfitted for a new wand that actually suits her. You're right, she might have messed up with the placement of herself in this world. After all it's a Rin thing to do.

And I wonder if that little birdy's name was "Shirou".

. . . I'm just more than a little curious on what Rita and Neville talked about.

Also 5 gallions that photographer's a Death Eater.