Thread: The Fate Unlimited Codes Online Play Thread

Blog Entries

The Fate Unlimited Codes Online Play Thread

Hey there people I realize that this game is a bit old but I also recently discovered that if you have a ps3 as well as the psp version of Unlimited codes then it's possible to play against people over the internet, and that is not something I'm just gonna pass up.

If anyone is interested in playing a few rounds with me or someone else this would be the thread to do it, I can also do my best to help you get set up with the necessary things to run online as well. (It's a program called Adhoc party that you find on your ps3 though how exactly I'll figure out when I get home.)

You can find a link to a bit more info on it here: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/...tail/a_id/1915

So first off, would anyone be interested in such a thing?

Blog Entries
    I'd have to try it, but I'd be interested. I need to work more on my defense. I'm aggressive as fuck in a fighting game.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Alright cool, do you have a preffered date and time you'd like to try it? I get off work around 5 CDT, so anytime after that is fine with me.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I would play it if I had a PSP or PS3. ;_;
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

It's impossible to play the PSP version after playing the original PS2 version. So inferior.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Really? I thought the PSP version was supposed to be the improved one; more characters and more story.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

The Unfading Light of the Lake Lancelot's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm, I have both, but I don't know, I prefer the ps2 version, since in the psp one they've made some changes that make me sad. ;_;
    Also I am not very good at this game and would probably get raped, but I can try after next week.

A lot of time passed since last post, but i wanna ask someone who reading this - can you please write guide how to play online F/UC using PPSSPP emulator?
    I mean two peoples had 2 PC's and they have PSP emulator. So how to play F/UC online? I was trying few ways but failed. Help if you can please.
    Last edited by SanyaBane; November 13th, 2014 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Really? I thought the PSP version was supposed to be the improved one; more characters and more story.
    Same characters, same story, PSP version has more costumes, simplified inputs and an English version.

Edit: Crud, this thread is ancient and I didn't notice... anyways, to be a bit relevant LAN play with PPSSPP is possible but you need some skill with computers to pull it off, personally I'm too lazy to try that.
    Last edited by Rockxas; November 13th, 2014 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post
    Same characters, same story, PSP version has more costumes, simplified inputs and an English version.

Edit: Crud, this thread is ancient and I didn't notice... anyways, to be a bit relevant LAN play with PPSSPP is possible but you need some skill with computers to pull it off, personally I'm too lazy to try that.
    Anyway, ty for link. I'l test some ways and respond here if i'l found solution.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Well, from what I heard, the PSP version lacks a certain Illya minigame that the PS2 version had. Also, regardless of online play, using a PS3, is it possible to play Unlimited Codes on a TV screen rather than the small PSP screen?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoliVampLover View Post
    Well, from what I heard, the PSP version lacks a certain Illya minigame that the PS2 version had. Also, regardless of online play, using a PS3, is it possible to play Unlimited Codes on a TV screen rather than the small PSP screen?
    Tiger Uppercut is still in, and it still makes me laugh like a madman every time.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Why can't they just make an all-servant fighting game. That will be cool.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors UnlimitedBladeWorks's Avatar
    It'd be nice I agree.