Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
Yes, this is true, but they did not even try to talk this over with me first, and Altima even told me to "forget it" for a while after saying on MSN that we needed to talk about stuff. This would have worked far better as a private thing, and if I decided to make it public, then they could always set the record straight then.

It's not true that they had "no alternatives", though. They could have talked to me privately, and they could have been less formal about it, and less threatening. IMO, at least, that would have led to a far better outcome for everyone, except those members of the forum who want me to be banned....
Im sure they have tried before and please tell me how these conversations usually end. If not I say this again talk to all of them, not as this person a or this person b but as a member addressing an issue with a mod or admid, also using other means of communication will work as well just be patient with them.

They did this out of experience, I think they felt no other reasonable alternative was the headaches of trying to set the record straight, thus having elf write this. She is not a mod or admid if I recall so she wrote this withno bias and only stated what they felt was needed to be addressed.

Again, your not banned and you can still post so use this to talk and discuss with them for a compromise and reach an agreement. Also I believe that neither of you wanted this drama. It it had to be adressed.