Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
*Blinks*

You know, I usually kind of consider myself kind of a chill person. I mean, I have my rage moments, but these are rare, and pretty far away from one each other.

But I still feel like saying, with a pretty angry tone, that now you are freely admitting that?

I mean, it has been a long time since then, but you know that the insistence on not admitting that whole thing with giving him special treatment is what made me wall off out of most of the forum and enclose myself in the RP section?

I think it is one of the few moments that I can say that the whole BL drama has come near making me genuinely upset.
Race, don't even start. You of all people are not in any sort of position to say that they are a calm person. You have trolled, baited, flamed and flooded in with several people to antagonize Mike numerous times in the past. To say that *you* should be indignant is laughable to such an extreme I can hardly believe you bothered to say so. Not only have we been extra considerate of him, but also very much tolerant of the trolling from you and several others, in order to have a more liberal community as we always have. We have admitted this because it is the truth, but to come as if you are indignant? Ha!