Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: For A Maiden's Chastity - The Frankenstein's Monster Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Why can't everyone love her . . .? *sigh*

And a stupid question, since I don't keep track - has she actually shown up in the Apocrypha series yet?
    Actually, if you go to TheAutomobile's homepage on DeviantArt, you will see an official contest of the Legendary Heroic Spirit Characters. Where it stands now, Frankenstein's Monster is in second place. The first place winner will receive a prize. The time to vote ends on January 1st, 2014. On his homepage alone, people are almost always voting for Frankenstein's Monster. So, in the end, she "might"....I repeat.....she "might" come in first. But it's gonna be a real pain because there are hackers that are trying to keep Caster (Fate/Zero) in first place; however, I can say this: "The Mikoto Misaka fans from A Certain Magical Index are also huge fans of Berserker of Black due to their similar powers and abilities. In conclusion, there might be hope for her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheParodyANDTheSatire View Post
    Actually, if you go to TheAutomobile's homepage on DeviantArt, you will see an official contest of the Legendary Heroic Spirit Characters. Where it stands now, Frankenstein's Monster is in second place. The first place winner will receive a prize. The time to vote ends on January 1st, 2014. On his homepage alone, people are almost always voting for Frankenstein's Monster. So, in the end, she "might"....I repeat.....she "might" come in first. But it's gonna be a real pain because there are hackers that are trying to keep Caster (Fate/Zero) in first place; however, I can say this: "The Mikoto Misaka fans from A Certain Magical Index are also huge fans of Berserker of Black due to their similar powers and abilities. In conclusion, there might be hope for her yet.
    When I first read your post, I thought you were just messing with us. Then, I decided to look for this guy on Deviant Art. I finally found him. Also, I looked at the comment sections and sure enough, what you said was right. In fact, someone even said something about Mikoto Misaka being similar to Berserker of Black. Heck, TheAutomobile himself stated that Mikoto and Frankenstein have similar characteristics as well. I sure hope the poor Maiden wins this contest. She deserves it. I'm serious when I say this. She has already died once and chances are, she's gonna be dying over and over again.

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code

That is beautiful. She looks so happy. That makes me happy too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
    When I first read your post, I thought you were just messing with us. Then, I decided to look for this guy on Deviant Art. I finally found him. Also, I looked at the comment sections and sure enough, what you said was right. In fact, someone even said something about Mikoto Misaka being similar to Berserker of Black. Heck, TheAutomobile himself stated that Mikoto and Frankenstein have similar characteristics as well. I sure hope the poor Maiden wins this contest. She deserves it. I'm serious when I say this. She has already died once and chances are, she's gonna be dying over and over again.
    Frankenstein's Monster won "A Certain Legendary Heroic Spirit's Poll".

Member of the Ala Iridia MarqFJA87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    ... Is she asking "What are those weird lumps on my chest?" in the most innocent way possible?
    Nevermind, just noticed what looks like a pocky stick in her hand.
    Last edited by MarqFJA87; January 9th, 2014 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarqFJA87 View Post
    ... Is she asking "What are those weird lumps on my chest?" in the most innocent way possible?
    Nevermind, just noticed what looks like a pocky stick in her hand.

OH!!! I didn't even notice that! She's talking about the candy stick! Good eye.

Last edited by TheParodyANDTheSatire; May 6th, 2014 at 10:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheParodyANDTheSatire View Post
    lolwut

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's a fanclub for Frankenstein's Monster? Awesome. Can I join?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    There's a fanclub for Frankenstein's Monster? Awesome. Can I join?
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    There you go. Just manually join the group under group tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cool, I am now a part of the maiden's chastity.... I don't know how to feel about this. XD

Hey. I'm new here. Anyways, regarding your question, I have found out that there was some kind underground (unofficial) fan-made contest that took place in the U.S. The contest was a character poll. Now, King Arthur would have EASILY topped the list with gusto; however, a bunch of hackers came on in and they were all voting for Gilles de Rais. Thus, the serial killer was in first place for the most part; yet, he somehow lost to Frankenstein's Monster. People have been nicknaming her "Mikoto the Monster". I don't know why, but...yeah. I'm just as confused as you are. Oh! I found two images that look hilarious.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...le-d6zj02d.jpg

He thought he won! But then....

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ty-d7hsvsw.jpg

Hahahaha! That is so freaking priceless! I'm gonna see if I can find the entire list. I know its going to be difficult, but I think I can find it.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, I am now a part of the maiden's chastity.... I don't know how to feel about this. XD

You should be honored. Against all odds, Frankenstein's Monster defeated Gilles de Rais and won the fan-made "Holy Grail War" Character Poll.
    Last edited by GoodBeef; February 12th, 2015 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Changes

Now that is epic. FTW!!!

Pretty big pic
    FGO accounts, MP for FCs; updated: 21/05/2017

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    canon finish apo vol 3

@GoodBeef

NO ONE CAN BEAT "MIKOTO THE MONSTER"!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!

Another thing, I love how the "serial killer" got his ass owned in the end. It serves him right. Mikoto Misaka won a certain summer campaign, so I guess "history repeats itself".

- - - Updated - - -

@Rafflesiac

I LOVE Frankenstein's Monster as "THE HULK"!!!!!!! It's so freaking bad-ass!
    Last edited by TheParodyANDTheSatire; July 31st, 2014 at 01:59 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    canon finish apo vol 3

Everyone, I just saw an incredible "greeting card" of Berserker of Black. I'm dead serious! It is awesome, but first, here's what "theCAPEisON" had to say about the "First Place Prize":

On January 1, 2014, Frankenstein's Monster was announced as the winner of Kingdom Heart's "A Certain Winter" popularity poll and as a winner, she will be featured in a special greeting card from ‘A Certain‘ company's Key Executive Robert A. Chapek. That special greeting card has finally been released and it features good ol’ Berserker of Black in that cute formal dress and the "Kiss" Monster Platform boots she wears in SnakeKey's fanfiction, "Master of Ruler". Frankie however isn’t alone…behind her are the Duo Masters of Red members: Paul, Lala, and Jackie, the Duo Masters of Black members: Semi (who appears love-struck once again), Luap, Ai, and Mo. Also featured is the online poll's #2 winner "Bluebeard" (the serial killer). The illustration was drawn by Tetsuya Nomura who is known for illustrating character concepts for Square Enix. You can check out the full results of the official online poll through this link: http://boowth.deviantart.com/#/art/F...?_sid=114be3f1.

Now, without further-adu, I present to you, Frankie's "First Place Prize":

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...on-d7ui2a9.jpg
    Last edited by GoodBeef; August 11th, 2014 at 12:26 AM.

@Rafflesiac

The "Angry Birds" are adorable! Keep up the good work! Your images are awesome!

@GoodBeef

That's a sweet article! Also, I love Frankie's "greeting card"! Thank you for posting this!