Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rose That Blooms Nowhere Else

Blog Entries

Rose That Blooms Nowhere Else

Hello~ Welcome to the Scathach fanclub, where we discuss on the mystery and awesomeness of Lancer's teacher, Scathach! For surely someone who can scare the fuck out of Lancer must be completely awesome. She is. Fucking. Awesome.
    Actually, it'll just be you speculating. I'm fine, and I hope someone out there gets this.
    Come in, come in! We even have a group already: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/group.php?groupid=99 Feel free to join; I mean, what's it going to cost you?
    PM me as to her true identity, where else she's made appearances and as who, and then we'll talk.
    You are allowed to:
    Make up completely new appearances for Scathach Please don't kill me for this!
    Post fanworks of her Except for a certain incident which may or may not have happened //SHOT
    Discuss her true nature
    Discuss the very thread of the Nasuverse itself
    Generally do anything as long as you follow the rules
    Discuss mysteries and other such things...

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do we know what she looks like other than she is described like Rin?
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Personality wise. She can be a loli with rainbow hair and Berserker-strength for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, making a fanclub when you barely have any fanart(I know I haven't seen any) for a character or even the canon TM personality (all we've gotten is "she's a scarier version of Tohsaka Rin") is somewhat suspect.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Why? Surely it's up to them who they are fans of.

OK, so the club isn't likely to get very far without pictures to post, but surely that is their issue....

Blog Entries
    This is a terrible idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, and I already think fanclub of a person with art is a stupid idea if we know nothing about the personality, but this is a whole other level.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So what? Surely it is entirely up to them what they want to talk about and make threads about. It's not like it's causing you harm.

Blog Entries
    No one is gonna call the police about it, chill.

It's just counterproductive to make a club where you don't know anything about the character or what they look like. There isn't anything to share.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    ]It's just counterproductive to make a club where you don't know anything about the character or what they look like. There isn't anything to share.
    Well, yeah, sure, but it'll only sink to the bottom of the list and be forgotten, if that's the case.
    Last edited by Mike1984; October 29th, 2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: It's not worth getting banned....

Blog Entries
    I never said anything about erasing the club. That'll be up to them/the guy.
    So...yeah.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it just seemed like a reasonable thing to expect based on your past behaviour, and the fact that you felt the need to come in here and comment on the uselessness of it out of the blue....

I didn't say you would erase it, but it seemed like you were at least considering doing either that or locking it. It's not like you are exactly good at giving people the chance to make their own decisions on whether a particular topic is appropriate....
    Last edited by Mike1984; October 29th, 2012 at 01:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Okay I swear to god I have literally seen this conversation before.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Possibly, it's not like the issues behind any such conversation will have been dealt with....

Blog Entries
    No, I mean, the exact same words. It's weirding me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Really? Because I certainly don't remember saying any of this before....

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's just counterproductive to make a club where you don't know anything about the character or what they look like. There isn't anything to share.
    Read the book then? seriously it's not hard to find stuff to discuss. admittedly fan art be sparse though
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    Read the book then? seriously it's not hard to find stuff to discuss. admittedly fan art be sparse though
    What book? Scathatch is only mentioned by Lancer.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What book?
    the myth books nasu took these characters from
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    Yes, you could make a fanclub for Scathatch's mythos, but this is the *Type-Moon* fanclub section. So you *could* have information about said hero from the mythos, but without the TM version to extrapolate from, you're entirely going by assuming things based on the mythos, and we know Tm takes it's liberties. That is more a place for the fanfiction section.

It's fine to keep this as a placeholder in case we do have more information about her, but let's stop already with trying to validate it's existence, these are just opinions, it's not going to be taken down.