Quote Originally Posted by Archetype EMIYA View Post
"Witch of the Land of Shadows". First off, what exactly is the Land of Shadows? That will be answered later on, just keep reading. However, since she's the "Witch of the Land of Shadows" it can be said that she's the only one there (most times). I mean, a witch, living in a land of shadows. Who goes there? Also, the fact that she can lick you without trying (She taught Lancer, for crying out loud, and let him borrow her spear. Why do you think it's called the Gay Bulge when Lancer's handling it? He can't use its full ability.).
The Land of Shadows was what Scotland was called back in Ye Olden Days, and the reason why she was The Witch of the Land of Shadows because, while their were other witches like her rival/sister depending on which version of the myth you're reading Alpie, was because she was the most powerful. And she was also a master of war as well, which is why people sent their most promising warriors to her to train. She was a witch who was also a warrior as well.

But The Land of Shadows is Scotland/The Isle of Skye.

What other locations in the Nasuverse are like this? Name the first place (besides Avalon) off the top of your head. Somewhere virtually untouchable. A place like that would hold the greatest mysteries that anyone would like to obtain for their own use.
Pretty much the same place Merlin is actually. Both of them have evolved into concepts, but I think Merlin is sleeping while Sacatch is in a prison of her own making.

"[P]aralleled by Bazett's situation in the looped world." Seriously, if any of you understand this, contact me. The eternal return is very horrifying. I do not want to go again.
It means that the situation that Scath put her in is similiar to the never ending loop of the four days during HA. It's an eternity that she cannot break. She's immortal, no going to the Throne no nothing.

Also, if you want to read more about her, read the Ulster cycle.