Page 9291 of 9828 FirstFirst ... 8291879191919241928192869289929092919292929392969301934193919791 ... LastLast
Results 185,801 to 185,820 of 196557

Thread: Indecisive Thread Title Thoughts Thread

  1. #185801
    Discord: Beamu#1574 GayBeamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,850
    Blog Entries
    14
    only pick the worst ads imo

  2. #185802
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell

  3. #185803
    XV. Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,546
    Blog Entries
    1
    SHANTE YOU STAY

  4. #185804
    BLACK VELVET with that slow Southern style



    - - - Updated - - -

    Shantay... you both stay.

  5. #185805
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,587
    Blog Entries
    42
    Is this some new terrible meme
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  6. #185806
    Black Velvet is why I have a thing for the Southern US.

    But also because I'm secretly racist and hate black people.

  7. #185807
    地獄待ち Spinach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,766
    Blog Entries
    3
    Same, same.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Look, you can't just call something pedophilliac and expect everyone to believe you.


  8. #185808
    XV. Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,546
    Blog Entries
    1

  9. #185809
    俺様 Cruor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,949
    JP Friend Code
    508219450
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    Black Velvet is why I have a thing for the Southern US.

    But also because I'm secretly racist and hate black people.
    you say that when your totally not boyfriends name is jamal....

    - - - Updated - - -

    this was @a now deleted msg....

    all i know is that lace started pming me in league one day asking if that was my new name xxxx

    and i was like 'whos that lace' and she was like 'bndfkwbfkuewbkfew omg nobody calls me that outside the forum who are you??'
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

    GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

  10. #185810
    Can't believe my boyfriend Jamal is being exposed on this forum on this day.

  11. #185811
    Imaginatio vera et non phantastica Leftovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,412
    Whew lad, never thought I'd see the day.

  12. #185812
    The No Sleep King mAc Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Phyrexylvania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,122
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    5
    j a m a l
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

    Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

  13. #185813
    Hair of the Dog Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,364
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    heavy revelations itt
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  14. #185814
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,727
    The south is a tick

  15. #185815
    Or maybe it's you.

  16. #185816
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,727
    I mean I live in VA so literally yes.

  17. #185817
    That's some fucked up self-flame

  18. #185818
    俺様 Cruor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,949
    JP Friend Code
    508219450
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    Can't believe my boyfriend Jamal is being exposed on this forum on this day.
    Im sorry i didnt realize it was a secret
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

    GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

  19. #185819
    lol I was just fucking with you Cruor, do you really believe a loser like me would be in a relationship.

  20. #185820
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,587
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    lol I was just fucking with you Cruor, do you really believe a loser like me would be in a relationship.
    Why not

    ive done it
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •