Page 9825 of 10292 FirstFirst ... 882593259725977598159820982398249825982698279830983598759925 ... LastLast
Results 196,481 to 196,500 of 205834

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Blog Entries
    And now it’s time for deep thoughts

with rapebird

if you spend one day vomiting and diarrhea-ing pretty much all the time then the next day it’s just the diarrhea

does your ass get mad at your mouth because it’s having to pull double duty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Hehehehe doodie

Blog Entries
    I prefer to keep my humor classy and highbrow
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    What does rapebird refer to again?

Blog Entries
    A very special Animorphs special where Tobias’ animal instincts take over and he ends up raping Jake during a mission. The rest of the book dealt with the fallout, and then it never came up again in the rest of the series. The ghostwritten Animorphs were weird.

Blog Entries
    Yeah but judging from the way applegates ended the series and pretty much everything she wrote afterwords, she would have had better luck having everything ghost written.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    legitimately unsure if you're srs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Book of Beast's Lair
    “Hey, Cruor, we’re coming up on it,” one of the biker’s called out. He wore a leather jacket, and had the eyes of a hawk. His goatee had the look of a rapist. He was called the Rapebird because of it. And also because he had long represented himself with the screenshot of a guy being shagged by a wild parrot. And because his name was taken from an Animorphs character. On his back he carried a katana. His name was Tobias.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    What does rapebird refer to again?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    oh wow that is hilarious

thanks Leo

My attempts to find out if Tobias really did rape Jake resulted in me just finding lots and lots of fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was kevin spacey

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm idk that's was a bad comparison, but I legit just first heard of the guy and people online are like Rest In Peace Only God Can Judge Respect The Dead prayeremoji and like why, why does being dead instantly net you respect?
    Inherent western values? The guy had like bipolar disorder or something. I would understand to some degree, because I have a grandmother with bipolar disorder and aside from literally threatening to rent out a hotel so she can plan to kill me and her cats, she has also pointed guns at my grandfather and sold drugs and contributed to a multitude of other crazy, chaotic and irrational decisions. That's not really an excuse, but in the last few months he had been attempting to get his life back together and there are disputes over whether or not some of the crimes he had been accused of were really valid. I don't respect the man if he is guilty(and he was found guilty and charged obviously) but I respect his body and wherever his grave may be. No point in trashing him posthumously, nor do I think there's really any point to trashing anyone posthumously; guy's clearly suffered for whatever he may have gotten away with in avoiding a lifetime sentence. This is largely an excuse for people to express their murderous impulses, like the hipster psychopaths of tumblr. And even if you think someone deserves to be spurned posthumously, if he was admired to any degree, the likelihood that you're going to convince anyone that he was a bad person is nil, but these faux moralists who are busy attempting to establish their own crimes and punishments for people think that they can use their insane sense of justice to create shit flinging contests about dead celebrities that they don't like. Besides that, I think you should speak ill of the dead at the risk of your own illness, but that's just my philosophy on the subject in general.

The prince says that the world will be saved by beauty! And I maintain that the reason he has such playful ideas is that he is in love.

Not from west sweaty can't relate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujaya View Post
    Inherent western values? The guy had like bipolar disorder or something. I would understand to some degree, because I have a grandmother with bipolar disorder and aside from literally threatening to rent out a hotel so she can plan to kill me and her cats, she has also pointed guns at my grandfather and sold drugs and contributed to a multitude of other crazy, chaotic and irrational decisions. That's not really an excuse, but in the last few months he had been attempting to get his life back together and there are disputes over whether or not some of the crimes he had been accused of were really valid. I don't respect the man if he is guilty(and he was found guilty and charged obviously) but I respect his body and wherever his grave may be. No point in trashing him posthumously, nor do I think there's really any point to trashing anyone posthumously; guy's clearly suffered for whatever he may have gotten away with in avoiding a lifetime sentence. This is largely an excuse for people to express their murderous impulses, like the hipster psychopaths of tumblr. And even if you think someone deserves to be spurned posthumously, if he was admired to any degree, the likelihood that you're going to convince anyone that he was a bad person is nil, but these faux moralists who are busy attempting to establish their own crimes and punishments for people think that they can use their insane sense of justice to create shit flinging contests about dead celebrities that they don't like. Besides that, I think you should speak ill of the dead at the risk of your own illness, but that's just my philosophy on the subject in general.
    tldr lol
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm the hipster psychopath of tumblr expressing my murderous impulses

Not from west sweaty can't relate
    Well, I'm mexican, but that doesn't mean that I would piss on somebody's grave.

The prince says that the world will be saved by beauty! And I maintain that the reason he has such playful ideas is that he is in love.

where I'm from we crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and revel in the lamentation of their women

Most of your women are too restrained by plastics from cosmetic surgeries to be able to form faces that express lament
    Last edited by Mujaya; June 19th, 2018 at 12:49 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    oh wow that is hilarious

thanks Leo

My attempts to find out if Tobias really did rape Jake resulted in me just finding lots and lots of fanfiction
    thats not leo

that was the art of type wannabe

- - - Updated - - -

read the whole fic btw for all the meta
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice