Page 9862 of 9960 FirstFirst ... 88629362976298129852985798609861986298639864986798729912 ... LastLast
Results 197,221 to 197,240 of 199195

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

  1. #197221
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    9
    ^^Theres a lot of those

    but it might not be the plot you want

  2. #197222
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,758
    Quote Originally Posted by just Beamu View Post
    Plot based porn is far and away superior yes
    Used to translate porn for a living, can confirm.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.

  3. #197223
    The Idiot Mujaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix with a Silent X View Post
    You don't like hedonism and yet you joined a forum for Japanese porn games. On a more serious note, on the very slim chance that you are willing to exercise your capability of listening to someone else without the sole and explicit intention of using whatever they say as a run up a ladder to try and exalt yourself above all the users of an internet forum like climbing a Jenga tower, you will probably find that as you get older if you continue to participate in society that the vast majority of genuinely intelligent people largely come across in very similar ways to these regular, earnest, boring, ~un-intellectual~ people that you abhor so much. Thing is, as a society, most of us hold our big ideas closer and closer to our chests as we operate in careers and other aspects of public life. It is what it is, good or bad, but it is a part of surviving a world in which a lot of people have different big ideas to approach random strangers -- on the internet or otherwise -- with the smaller ones first to lessen the risk of getting one's fingers bitten as it were. Small talk might be boring and worthless in a vast majority of cases, but it is a social tool that people use to open the door to communication and to express sympathy to a fellow human being whether it is wholly genuine or not in order to establish pathways where trust can be built to whatever extent is convenient and necessary. Viewing yourself as inherently above everyone you engage with, as you clearly seem to, is -- as Beamu said -- a roadblock to conversation. It's also a roadblock to yourself as a person because there is absolutely no reason for you to assume you're the smartest in the room at any given time. Even if you know it at the moment, what good does it do you? Absolutely none outside a classroom.

    Side-note: Being autistic isn't an insult or an excuse for something.
    Side-note #2: The age old stand-by of smart nerds acting like sports exemplify everything that is wrong with 'mainstream' society is a tired one. IDGAF about 95% of all sports-related anything, but there is something to be said for the fact that those who are actually successful in a vast majority of sports have skill-sets centered around cooperation that many less athletic people could have utilized in other areas as well. Group identity is important to mental health, and sports fans aren't inherently doing anything that you don't do by picking a mobage team. Yeah, there's sort of institutionalized misogyny inherent in Sports communities, but would you know where else that might be found? The answer may shock you!

    Now back to your regularly-scheduled, it's-actually-hard-to-take-this-level-of-trying-to-sound-smarter-than-the-other-nerds-around-you programming.

    - - - Updated - - -

    See, I can tangled, unnecessarily complicated syntax, too!
    You're mistaking an aesthetic appreciation for an animalistic sexual desire. The sexually explicit aspects of fate and Tsukihime were attempts to market the game. This is seen obviously in the fact that type moon has toned down the sexuality and placed more of an emphasis on aesthetics and storytelling. "There's sex in type moon, you like type moon, therefore you are hedonistic" doesn't apply. Also, indulgence is not the same as hedonism

    tldr: type moon isn't that concerned about boobies anymore. Type moon was never about boobies.

    and under what circumstance am I attempting to exalt myself? I provided my input on aesthetics, and you asked me why I don't "go outside lol". Well for one it's because I'm an introvert, and two it's because I enjoy studying. Is it not you who are attempting to feel exalted by denigrating me? Is "you think you're better than everyone else?" also not an exaltation because you place yourself in the position of the judge? Sure, maybe my disposition towards social conventions is incorrect, and we're discussing that at the moment, but your use of an ad hominem seems like an attempt to place yourself above me, which is similar to the hypocrisy that you claim I exhibit.

    tldr: im not exalted, im a moron, you are.


    And I don't abhor unintellectual people. I said I don't care for people who don't have anything i find interesting to say. I mingle with people who enjoy things like hip hop and anime, not inherently intellectual practices; not sure if you could tell because you never took the leisure to mention that, but I'm probably better at criticizing myself than you are.

    tldr; I admit that I am a moron with a very specific way of living. What's your point?

    under no circumstance am I required to attend parties to participate in a work environment. That's self evident. No tldr required.

    And it's not my job to validate people, nor is it other people's job to validate me. It's my job to validate myself, and it's other people's jobs to validate themselves

    I will however validate your strawmans and ad hominems, because I am a moron after all.

    and I don't understand your appeal to feminism. I just think sports are boring. It isn't about any of that other crap. I don't care. I'm probably the closest thing to a republican you're going to see on this website.
    Last edited by Mujaya; July 11th, 2018 at 11:41 PM.


    The prince says that the world will be saved by beauty! And I maintain that the reason he has such playful ideas is that he is in love.

  4. #197224
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    9
    Can’t we all just get along

  5. #197225
    Never pay the Reaper with Love only. Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,302
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujaya View Post
    You're mistaking an aesthetic appreciation for an animalistic sexual desire. The sexually explicit aspects of fate and Tsukihime were attempts to market the game. This is seen obviously in the fact that type moon has toned down the sexuality and placed more of an emphasis on aesthetics and storytelling. "There's sex in type moon, you like type moon, therefore you are hedonistic" doesn't apply. Also, indulgence is not the same as hedonism

    tldr: type moon isn't that concerned about boobies anymore. Type moon was never about boobies.

    and under what circumstance am I attempting to exalt myself? I provided my input on aesthetics, and you asked me why I don't "go outside lol". Well for one it's because I'm an introvert, and two it's because I enjoy studying. Is it not you who are attempting to feel exalted by denigrating me? Is "you think you're better than everyone else?" also not an exaltation because you place yourself in the position of the judge? Sure, maybe my disposition towards social conventions is incorrect, and we're discussing that at the moment, but your use of an ad hominem seems like an attempt to place yourself above me, which is similar to the hypocrisy that you claim I exhibit.

    tldr: im not exalted, im a moron, you are.


    And I don't abhor unintellectual people. I said I don't care for people who don't have anything i find interesting to say. I mingle with people who enjoy things like hip hop and anime, not inherently intellectual practices; not sure if you could tell because you never took the leisure to mention that, but I'm probably better at criticizing myself than you are.

    tldr; I admit that I am a moron with a very specific way of living. What's your point?

    under no circumstance am I required to attend parties to participate in a work environment. That's self evident. No tldr required.

    And it's not my job to validate people, nor is it other people's job to validate me. It's my job to validate myself, and it's other people's jobs to validate themselves

    I will however validate your strawmans and ad hominems, because I am a moron after all.

    and I don't understand your appeal to feminism. I just think sports are boring. It isn't about any of that other crap. I don't care. I'm probably the closest thing to a republican you're going to see on this website.
    Look, my "go outside" comment was flippant but a genuine appeal toward the idea that even if you are an intellectual person that in the interpersonal interactions of everyday life once it really gets going, it's exhausting to constantly present yourself in such a way that no one would mistake you for a plebeian or whatever. It's a matter of what a person expresses versus what a person's inner qualities are. Trying too hard to express that one is smart and intellectual sometimes takes away from the ability to live a happy life. I'm saying this as a person who used to take this damn website way too seriously. I'm being snippy when I am because you seem snippy. And if you're not? Well it all goes back to that thing about self-presentation again, doesn't it?

    I never called you a moron. It's not ad hominem to suggest that someone would benefit from a freshened perspective which is what "go outside" is vaguely rude short-hand for.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Can’t we all just get along
    I'm having a great time lately. How are you?

    Since ancient times, the moon has carried magic, women, and death.

    Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Blog of Servant Sheets & Etc.


  6. #197226
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    9
    Honestly, pretty alright for myself.

    Just doing the the daily grind of work and then slack off with my Chinese porn cartoons

  7. #197227
    そうじゃろそうじゃろ Canon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Azur Lane
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujaya View Post
    type moon isn't that concerned about boobies anymore.
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

  8. #197228
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    49,064
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix with a Silent X View Post
    Having any characterization to go on beyond what one imagines anime emoji-faces mean when playing a game one can't read. I like my porn with a little bit of plot is all I'm saying.
    Hello, I’ll be filling in for Dullahan tonight. Ahem. They do not have characterization because they are in the acclaimed video game Fate Grand Order.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  9. #197229

  10. #197230
    El Gato de la Triste Figura Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,837
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Hello, I’ll be filling in for Dullahan tonight. Ahem. They do not have characterization because they are in the acclaimed video game Fate Grand Order.
    listen here u cheeky cunt
    この
    にわ
    には
    なに
    もない
    きおく
    記憶
    もなければ
    なに
    もないところへ、
    じぶん
    自分
    てしまったと
    ほんだ
    本多
    おも
    った。  
    にわ
    なつ
    ざかりの
    びてしんとしている。

  11. #197231
    そうじゃろそうじゃろ Canon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Azur Lane
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,450
    Not enough vitriol
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

  12. #197232
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    49,064
    Blog Entries
    9
    However, their untranslated interludes are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  13. #197233
    The Idiot Mujaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix with a Silent X View Post
    Look, my "go outside" comment was flippant but a genuine appeal toward the idea that even if you are an intellectual person that in the interpersonal interactions of everyday life once it really gets going, it's exhausting to constantly present yourself in such a way that no one would mistake you for a plebeian or whatever. It's a matter of what a person expresses versus what a person's inner qualities are. Trying too hard to express that one is smart and intellectual sometimes takes away from the ability to live a happy life. I'm saying this as a person who used to take this damn website way too seriously. I'm being snippy when I am because you seem snippy. And if you're not? Well it all goes back to that thing about self-presentation again, doesn't it?

    I never called you a moron. It's not ad hominem to suggest that someone would benefit from a freshened perspective which is what "go outside" is vaguely rude short-hand for.
    Aesthetics and art are something I take very seriously. You guys were talking about how art and artists are criticized now a days, and I explained to you that the reason why was because art has lost its value, and that's because artists don't care about art. How does my analysis not suffice? Is art not intellectual? Does it not take a certain understanding of the world and of meaning to be an artist? I admit that the Sally Amaki thing was just me being retarded. I hate her persona because I think it's cliche, it's simple. I don't always dullahanpost, and I enjoy it because I know it improves my writing. And writing is not exhausting because it comes easy to me. I never even wanted to be a writer, but writing, analysis and philosophy have become things that I enjoy doing. I certainly don't spend 2 hours on each shitpost if that's what you think.
    I am snippy but I don't go after people. If I do it's because I feel like they're going after me or others. I'm just disagreeable. For the record I do enjoy taking commies apart but that's an isolated circumstance


    The prince says that the world will be saved by beauty! And I maintain that the reason he has such playful ideas is that he is in love.

  14. #197234
    The No Sleep King mAc Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Phyrexylvania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,363
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    5
    > dullahanposting

    its finally taking off
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

    Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

  15. #197235
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    49,064
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    > dullahanposting

    its finally taking off
    You could at least give Dull more credit than ‘sounds like a homeschooled kid who just got out of his 2nd College Republicans meeting’.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  16. #197236
    I'm a commie take me apart daddy

  17. #197237
    The Idiot Mujaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I'm a commie take me apart daddy
    I don't have any helicopters or cranes on hand, and if you're into vore we're gonna have to stand about 8 hours in the bread line.
    Last edited by Mujaya; July 12th, 2018 at 03:27 AM.


    The prince says that the world will be saved by beauty! And I maintain that the reason he has such playful ideas is that he is in love.

  18. #197238
    Give me your "hot takes" daddy, take me down

  19. #197239
    Gigulagolo

  20. #197240
    Baby you know it

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •