Page 9763 of 10290 FirstFirst ... 87639263966397139753975897619762976397649765976897739813986310263 ... LastLast
Results 195,241 to 195,260 of 205787

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Shokugeki no Soma

Eat food so good you orgasm on the spot
    Wait, that does not happen in the real world? I am disapointed.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I was browsing Crunchyroll yesterday and ended up filling in a survey on a lark. Lots of standard questions; favourite Waifu, OP, ED, OTP, what anime do you show to bring in newbies, but one question was what anime world would you like to live in. Are there any good anime worlds that aren't either just average modern day, or horrible clusterfucks where the populace is in terrible danger?

Pokemon was the best I could think of, and that still has common rodents that can throw around lightning, and walking natural disasters that can easily destroy the world at the drop of a hat.
    KonoSuba gets my vote, for being incredibly comfy, ridiculously forgiving, but still fun.

The secret cop-out vote would just be an anime world that's just real life with no embellishments like K-On! or something.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was browsing Crunchyroll yesterday and ended up filling in a survey on a lark. Lots of standard questions; favourite Waifu, OP, ED, OTP, what anime do you show to bring in newbies, but one question was what anime world would you like to live in. Are there any good anime worlds that aren't either just average modern day, or horrible clusterfucks where the populace is in terrible danger?

Pokemon was the best I could think of, and that still has common rodents that can throw around lightning, and walking natural disasters that can easily destroy the world at the drop of a hat.
    Something like Fairy Tail might be fun. Being able to use magic would be awesome. Sure there's the occasional world-ending threat, but I could just leave those for the main characters to deal with.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

I would also pick Pokemon and become an Eeveelution trainer because Eevees are wonderful creatures. Also I'd travel the world because damn does Pokemon have pretty vistas.

SAO was tempting because VRMMOs sound like a shitton of fun but consistently having to stay years behind the gaming curve because every hot new game is infested with psychopaths is depressing.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    The secret cop-out vote would just be an anime world that's just real life with no embellishments like K-On! or something.
    Yeah, but that just feels like dodging the question. Like being asked about where your ideal foreign vacation spot is and answering with your couch.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Something like Fairy Tail might be fun. Being able to use magic would be awesome. Sure there's the occasional world-ending threat, but I could just leave those for the main characters to deal with.
    I'd go Slayers personally, just because Fairy Tail's magic always seemed way too restrictive.
    Last edited by Mattias; April 28th, 2018 at 01:11 AM.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    SAO was tempting because VRMMOs sound like a shitton of fun but consistently having to stay years behind the gaming curve because every hot new game is infested with psychopaths is depressing.
    This isn't the case in real life?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Part of me wants to say Gintama would be fun to live in.
    Otherwise, hmm... where would I find the most lolis in...
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

GuP so I can become a good wife

Blog Entries
    What about beyblade, yu-gi-oh or gundam build fighters? Then i wei could have epic battle without actualy being in danger (most of the time).

- - - Updated - - -

My hero academia would also probably be cool, but there is always the chance that you will lose on the super power lottery and get a quirk that makes your poop invisible or something like that.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Can you imagine how much people must spend on hair product in Yu-Gi-World? No thanks, give me a generic RPG game world based isekai any day of the week.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Korean girl kept asking me about how relationships work in America and saying that confessing seems a whole lot better since everyone knows where they stand right away, but she was probably just curious and not dropping some kind of hint right? Girls do that right? Just ask things because they're curious with no ulterior motives whatsoever?

Blog Entries
    Yeah girls are naturally curious animals. Don't be afraid to let them sniff things to sate their curiosity, but if they start to lick what you offer to them take it back and spray them with a water bottle.

They are also evolving to better detect and be naturally repelled by bad smelling, unhealthy things. This is why lesbianism is on the rise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Yeah girls are naturally curious animals. Don't be afraid to let them sniff things to sate their curiosity, but if they start to lick what you offer to them take it back and spray them with a water bottle.
    That's a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    unhealthy things
    https://foodfacts.mercola.com/spinach.html

Its bland ass is inferior to chard in every way.

Blog Entries
    You took that jape too far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    That's a cat.
    Either way it’s cute when they try to fight the water bottle

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    This isn't the case in real life?
    usually the people who claim paternity and call you names don't have their brother track you down irl to shoot you full of neurotoxins, no
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    McJon sounds like a McDonald's meal, I'm not sure I can give that a health stamp of approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    usually the people who claim paternity and call you names don't have their brother track you down irl to shoot you full of neurotoxins, no
    That's only a couple steps away from SWATing!

Blog Entries
    I have never eaten McDonalds in my life.

Fate / White Memoria