Page 8796 of 10289 FirstFirst ... 77968296869687468786879187948795879687978798880188068846889692969796 ... LastLast
Results 175,901 to 175,920 of 205774

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Zucchini is hit or miss.

Most of the time, it's perfectly alright because it got almost the same consistency as the pasta itself and the flavor is rather mild. In the worst cases though, it brings the water content out of balance and you end up with a lasagne that's not quite solid, and none too great on the tongue.

Broccoli, now that's a good vegetable. Cooks very regularly, and once softened pairs with pasta just fine.

What's your opinion on pasta bake with broccoli?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    What's your opinion on pasta bake with broccoli?
    I want Kirby to cook that for me.

No, wait, I want to cook that for Kirby.

Same and unironically

- - - Updated - - -

The having Kirby cook it part, I mean

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    I've only recently received a memo from my dev team on the game we're working on. I now have to report every MONDAY at around 8:31 am to oversee the project. Ugh, Monday... Someone shoot me please...

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    having a typical workday start, the horror

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    same
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmadillo View Post
    having a typical workday start, the horror
    Starting at 8:30?!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    you cannot overcome kirby's guinea pigs
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    i tried eating spinach once with spaghetti and it just ruined the meal
    !

Get out, you infidel! Pasta and spinach were made to love each other!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries