Page 8836 of 9624 FirstFirst ... 7836833687368786882688318834883588368837883888418846888689369336 ... LastLast
Results 176,701 to 176,720 of 192479

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

  1. #176701
    https://youtu.be/wzL_5YBQ_c0 Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,723
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    dont fuel Arashi's stupid meme
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 11/11/2017)




  2. #176702
    ur not my mom
    a compass by which to get lost

    a collection of facts and amusements




    14:55 Elyhime: I rolled some garbage

    04:59 AndroUser2: On one hand
    04:59 AndroUser2: Vlows a total savage
    04:59 AndroUser2: But she's lsokinda based
    04:59 AndroUser2: Shame she's msffrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    you can choose to instead be emotionally constipated I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    when a random guy hits on you you can just brush him off

    when a random guy hits on you and he has an aussie accent, that's the devil's temptation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    god everytime I open your signature my lifespan is shortened by 3 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    and no disrespect who the fuck is glow




  3. #176703
    https://youtu.be/wzL_5YBQ_c0 Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,723
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    >no image of Erina's mother

    so much for that attempt at an avvie joke
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 11/11/2017)




  4. #176704
    紅魔|吸血鬼 Frostyvale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Koumajou
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,641
    JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    8

  5. #176705
    :gun: Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,440
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  6. #176706
    Rihanna Saber, your sword looks like candy Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Plume Hell
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,737
    JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    dont fuel Arashi's stupid meme
    It's not a meme, I just say "I legitimately have a problem with the fact that they all look like Voldemort post-Mirai Fukuin" and people agree with me.

    I'm memeing when I say how archers really are like archers.
    Stuff I do for your attention and adulation
    [Hearts of the Suffering currently being edited to better fit Arashi's fucking annoying need to be more up-to-date with canon compliance, ch 11 complete]
    Hearts of the Suffering ch 22: 25%
    In Which Sion Is Misinformed About the Nature of Special Anniversary Events 2/4: 75%

    On repeat

  7. #176707
    紅魔|吸血鬼 Frostyvale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Koumajou
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,641
    JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    img
    Last edited by Frostyvale; January 24th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.

  8. #176708
    :gun: Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,440
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  9. #176709
    「TERMINAL」 Leftovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    On a scale of .22 short to 20mm rotary cannon
    This is you.

    Spoiler:

  10. #176710
    紅魔|吸血鬼 Frostyvale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Koumajou
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,641
    JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    8


    - - - Updated - - -

    and this was obligatory

    http://vocaroo.com/i/s17GdwGDFo0x

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    This is you.

    Spoiler:

  11. #176711
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It's not a meme, I just say "I legitimately have a problem with the fact that they all look like Voldemort post-Mirai Fukuin" and people agree with me.
    Also sidemouths.

    Sidemouths everywhere, man.

  12. #176712
    Discord: Beamu#1574 GayBeamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,848
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    Also sidemouths. Sidemouths everywhere, man.
    i barely notice sidemouths

  13. #176713
    Now in Hi Def Bloble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canadia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,408
    JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    5
    i have a disease and its called i cant watch normal anime anymore

    please post vaccines

  14. #176714
    The No Sleep King mAc Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Phyrexylvania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,839
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    5
    watch dbz imo

    youre welcome fam
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

    Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

  15. #176715
    Majestic 80 Huitante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Київ
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    i have a disease and its called i cant watch normal anime anymore

    please post vaccines
    Watch Gunbuster and report if it works
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

    OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

  16. #176716
    地獄待ち Spinach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,441
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    i have a disease and its called i cant watch normal anime anymore

    please post vaccines

    [09:23] <Ariadniensis> spin
    [09:23] <Ariadniensis> you are the dark souls of internet friends

  17. #176717
    Now in Hi Def Bloble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canadia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,408
    JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    watch dbz imo

    youre welcome fam
    good nostalgia

    Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Watch Gunbuster and report if it works
    good gainax

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    good civilization

  18. #176718
    Mahou Shoujo Fushigi Tantei Obvious Sunara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    lost.... followed white ninja rabbits down the rabbit hole.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    237
    Blog Entries
    1
    I jinxed myself.... I ended up getting called into work right after that conversation....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Why did you...

    Sunara...
    Why did I what?

    Quote you? Tell you that I appreciated your joke?
    Why did I buy them? Because I could....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    i have a disease and its called i cant watch normal anime anymore

    please post vaccines
    There's normal anime? That's news to me.
    #OwO#

  19. #176719
    Today in "How much can I mess up in one day"

    - - - Updated - - -


  20. #176720
    Κύρια Ἐλέησον Seika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perilous Hall
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,522
    Blog Entries
    44


    I ...

    um ...

    hmm ...
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

    If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

    Democracy on Beast's Lair

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •