Page 9341 of 10292 FirstFirst ... 8341884192419291933193369339934093419342934393469351939194419841 ... LastLast
Results 186,801 to 186,820 of 205827

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Okay see that's pretty funny.
    you'd think so

it's not

also he vacuums at exactly 3:41 AM every single day

i literally had to punch him in the face to get him to stop after a week of asking politely
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Lol she's talking to hin about me.

- - - Updated - - -

"do you think I've spoiled them you think?" twitch

- - - Updated - - -

Had to be the week before my exams start too. I can use the my duties in jeapordy card if she keeps bringing him over and if I can't get accustomed which I would as long as mum could get him to not snore.

Blog Entries
    Tell your mom she can do better than some old fat fuck who snores.

I don't think she wants a young man and by old I mean 40s lol. They do get on really well which is good.

Blog Entries
    i'm thankful to my sister for rendering me immune to the sounds of fucking in the next room ever keeping me from sleeping well

Banned
    Just got done canvasing for 4 hours

Mahou Shoujo Fushigi Tantei Obvious Sunara's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl❀w View Post
    neir

you know that thing

how sometimes we lack the personal life experience to appropriately respond to the circumstances of another person's life

this is one of those times.
    This is why I stay out of certain things or try..... 'cause I'd probably side with Neir.

I understand that it isn't fun and rather annoying but put on music or something. She deserves her happiness too. All you can really do is talk to her about it, let her know how it affects you, and try to find a compromise. Demanding she give up a relationship/her happiness is petty, childish, and entitled. She's your mom; you should be thinking of her wellbeing. I'm assuming she's in her 40s also which means that she wasn't much older than you when she had you. She may not have had that much time to "live" because she was caring for you. It will be better for the long run that you learn how to tune things out.

The neighbors used to throw parties late into the night and I had to learn to sleep through the noise. Then, I moved someplace quiet and I had to learn how to sleep through the silence. Various other stuff happened as well. You have to learn how to adapt to life's curve balls.
    Last edited by Sunara; May 15th, 2017 at 01:38 AM.

#OwO#

and yet i still wasnt talking to you

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Made breakfast and then French Toast later for Mother's Day.

My cooking's getting better.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Made breakfast and then French Toast later for Mother's Day.

My cooking's getting better.
    Are you me?

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    I'm just trying to learn to not starve to death, and be the best housedad there ever was.

and french toast is good
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunara View Post
    This is why I stay out of certain things or try..... 'cause I'd probably side with Neir.

I understand that it isn't fun and rather annoying but put on music or something. She deserves her happiness too. All you can really do is talk to her about it, let her know how it affects you, and try to find a compromise. Demanding she give up a relationship/her happiness is petty, childish, and entitled. She's your mom; you should be thinking of her wellbeing. I'm assuming she's in her 40s also which means that she wasn't much older than you when she had you. She may not have had that much time to "live" because she was caring for you. It will be better for the long run that you learn how to tune things out.

The neighbors used to throw parties late into the night and I had to learn to sleep through the noise. Then, I moved someplace quiet and I had to learn how to sleep through the silence. Various other stuff happened as well. You have to learn how to adapt to life's curve balls.
    Okay I never wanted her to give up relationship and I'm happy for her. They aren't even officially going out anyway. I know she's dedicated a lot of her life to me and my bros and all that time she's deprived herself of a relationship which must have been really hard. I want her to have a relationship I just wish I could be properly warned when he was staying over and that he wouldn't snore which is what kept me awake not the fucking- I just lifted my feet off the ground and listened to music to ignore that. Thing is I can't fall asleep listening to music. I just didn't like having someone who is a total stranger to me I'm the house all weekend. I wish circumstances were so that I could stay with my dad at weekends.
    Last edited by black1blade; May 15th, 2017 at 04:26 AM.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Can you stay with your dad?
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    tell the council that you have a noise nuisance
    alternatively if your walls are really so paper thin that sleeping with earplugs dont cancel the noise just tell him to get it fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Of course your erratic comments invite me to think that the problem is not that someone is snoring, but that he is snoring. In which case it's not a problem with noise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunara View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gl❀w View Post
    and yet i still wasnt talking to you
    the amazing thing about posting in a public forum is that you can comment on whatever someone says, even if you weren't being directly addressed

and you can post even without checking the mandatory hugbox option

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Okay I never wanted her to give up relationship and I'm happy for her. They aren't even officially going out anyway. I know she's dedicated a lot of her life to me and my bros and all that time she's deprived herself of a relationship which must have been really hard. I want her to have a relationship I just wish I could be properly warned when he was staying over and that he wouldn't snore which is what kept me awake not the fucking- I just lifted my feet off the ground and listened to music to ignore that. Thing is I can't fall asleep listening to music. I just didn't like having someone who is a total stranger to me I'm the house all weekend. I wish circumstances were so that I could stay with my dad at weekends.
    Get him a chinstrap/cpap machine or smother him to death with a pillow while he sleeps
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Joushiki to iu megane de
    Boku-tachi no sekai wa
    Nozokeya shinai no sa
    Yume wo wasureta furui chikyuu-jin yo

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    the amazing thing about posting in a public forum is that you can comment on whatever someone says, even if you weren't being directly addressed

and you can post even without checking the mandatory hugbox option
    It's almost as if I was also invoking this right when I said what I said

Wow

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    nanodesupoi

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield