Page 9483 of 10290 FirstFirst ... 8483898393839433947394789481948294839484948594889493953395839983 ... LastLast
Results 189,641 to 189,660 of 205789

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Blog Entries
    And I can't believe how small my dick has become

Maybe if I keep going it'll just disappear and I'll be free of the D forever

- - - Updated - - -

"Woman up"

Blog Entries
    You think I won't, I will.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I didn't expect to see Spin Kirbyposting, but there you go

I'm baaaaaack from Japan. That was a marvelous two weeks. Didn't get to see everything recommended, but -

- Yamamotomenzou was awesome. Two days before, we went to one of two ramen places (the second was next door, but closed) recommended by our hotel staff and it was the best Ramen I'd ever had. Fucking amazing, the next night I went back but the others weren't keen for a repeat. When I went back the other was also open, so I went there instead, it was just as good but a totally different broth and my family were mad jelly they missed out. But Yamamotomenzou edges both of them out, albeit slightly. We were in line for an hour there and all agreed that it was weeeell worth it.

Kyoto is also really nice and DEFINITELY somewhere I will revisit. The Ryokan we stayed at was great, buffet breakfast included and it was within walking distance of the two ramen places. When I'm not with my family I will literally eat there EVERY lunch/dinner and it will be violently glorious.

Arashiyama was amazing, we skipped the temple there but the monkeys/bamboo forest and environment were so good. I thought you were being metaphorical about the deer bowing for crackers.

I also thought you were being metaphorical about the deer molesting us.

Great park, though. Missed the museum, but since I'd definitely go back, that can be something I see next I go to Japan.

The deer at Miyajima were funnier - they kept stealing paper from people and eating it. One guy had a map eaten right out of his hands when he stopped to check where he was. Other than that, plenty of people were just getting chased around by hungry deer. Hilarious.

Canaki - I saw both Nagoya and Himeji castle. I'm glad I got to see Nagoya castle for comparison and the (free) tour I got, and I'm glad you made the recommendation about Himeji. My family had been planning to see Osaka castle first, and likely wouldn't have been interested in Himeji after that. So we skipped Osaka and found Himeji to be MUCH nicer than Nagoya castle.

The latter part of the trip was pretty relaxed, because we'd been pretty exhausted and hadn't planned much in the later cities. We did go to Rabbit Island, I got swarmed by rabbits, it was everything I ever wanted about a place called Rabbit Island.

edit: First meal I had when I got back was the most decadent burger I could find. "JESUS, the food is great and cheap but it's been too long since I've had a burger or pasta. GIVE ME THAT BURGER WITH PASTA ON IT" ahhh love

It feels good to be back home. Japan was amazing, but because I'm currently studying my CPA I was distracted. So now I'm 3 weeks behind in my CPA study, not all of my role at work was covered while I was away, and I have 117 unread work emails to sort.

this will be a painful month
    Last edited by Saiga; September 4th, 2017 at 05:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Really happy you enjoyed Yamamotomenzou. It was our best (but maybe not favorite) meal in Japan, so I felt a lot of confidence reccing it and I'm glad it wasn't misplaced. Great to hear you loved Kyoto man, that city is beyond magical.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Oh yeah, super thanks for recommending it. We definitely wouldn't have ended up there otherwise.

My best meal would have been getting the expensive steak in Kobe, but I'd fucking hope it was given how much I paid for it. That's something I probably won't do twice.

Blog Entries
    I never indulged the kobe steak meme except I did have a wagyu burger which was good. It lacked the home style American burger charm, an overload of toppings and overwhelming size, but the meat was incredible. Maybe next time I'll have one.

Welcome back Saiga, good to hear you've enjoyed yourself.
    But what this about a molesting deer?

And well, good luck with work, don't die and all that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Welcome back Saiga, good to hear you've enjoyed yourself.
    But what this about a molesting deer?

And well, good luck with work, don't die and all that
    Japanese deer have a rape drive that switches on if they see you holding crackers. It's dangerous in Nara.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    oh bee tee dubs glow was right, as much as I enjoyed this I will NOT be going on another family holiday

i'm with two other couples watching them bicker, mother is pissing everyone off, and they're all filthy gaijins who don't know the meaning of cheap food

$30 AUD IS NOT A CHEAP DINNER

IT'S NOT EVEN CHEAP AT HOME, I HAVE NFI WHY YOU'D THINK IT WAS CHEAP AT ALL, LET ALONE HERE, WHERE WE ARE CLEARLY PAYING HALF OF WHAT WE WOULD BACK HOME

STOP TAKING ME TO THESE SHITTY OVERPRICED WESTERN RESTAURANTS

Blog Entries
    Find adventurous weeb friends

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    Canaki - I saw both Nagoya and Himeji castle. I'm glad I got to see Nagoya castle for comparison and the (free) tour I got, and I'm glad you made the recommendation about Himeji. My family had been planning to see Osaka castle first, and likely wouldn't have been interested in Himeji after that. So we skipped Osaka and found Himeji to be MUCH nicer than Nagoya castle.
    It would have been terribly awkward if all the stories of "our castle is the best" I heard from the Himeji-dwelling side of my family turned out to be either false or outdated and I had unknowingly deceived you; glad to know it is true to this day!
    It's nice to hear you enjoyed. I hope any future trips will be just as good for you.
    FGO Supports (Last Update: 2019-08 Anniversary)

Quotes

<dyingcomputer> canaki <dyingcomputer> is the embodiment of notes

Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    I stick to my opinion of Shinjuku = Higashide, Agartha = Minase, Shimousa = Sakurai, Salem = Meteo

(Since I'm repeating this a lot)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Find adventurous weeb friends
    i told you to meet me there

BL adventures to Japan when

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    two weeks ago

You're a bit late to invite me on a trip
    but who knows, maybe I'll go to Australia at some point
    and it's too soon for me to be meeting your family

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And I can't believe how small my dick has become

Maybe if I keep going it'll just disappear and I'll be free of the D forever
    If only it were so easy....
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Dairy + coffee is the route to enlightenment I'm pretty sure

God who am I

The man in the mirror nods his head

Blog Entries
    Dairy + coffee is the route to enlightenment I'm pretty sure

God who am I

The man in the mirror nods his head
    Time to shave your beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I don't even have a beard, I have like two days of growth since my last shave.