Page 10039 of 10039 FirstFirst ... 90399539993999891002910034100371003810039
Results 200,761 to 200,770 of 200770

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Not much, if anything

just feels like you're bringing an old topic back for no real reason

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Well, that's not a fair assessment, is it? I was clarifying something for Laserman, and then replied to your own comment, it's not like I brought it up out of the blue. But very well, let's just drop the subject.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan in the distant past.

Days active since last arbitrary ban: Lost count and hope it stays that way Deathhappens's Avatar
    I left Avatar on a permanent hiatus somewhere around the time they went to Ba Sing Se; does it get better after that?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I left Avatar on a permanent hiatus somewhere around the time they went to Ba Sing Se; does it get better after that?
    Yeah, it does. There's plenty of things to recommend, but if nothing else, I'd suggest you watch it at least for Mark Hamill's performance as the Fire Lord.
    My fanfics:
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan in the distant past.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Is it that good? I watched like two episodes of it back when it was on TV.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

I'll be honest: I'm not that much a fan of Avatar. I think it had too much filler and too many bad or stupid episodes, and I feel the show didn't age as well as it could have. But it was groundbreaking in terms of serialised children's animation, and it had plenty of genuinely good episodes, so overall, yeah, it's a show I recommend.
    My fanfics:

The show is still great imo

I find that mainly the first season had some really low episodes, but the majority of season 3 is top stuff
    Ba Sing Se is either hit or miss, but it's got some of the best moments regardless of how you feel about the city
    I'd recommend watching until the end, especially if you're past some of the worse episodes
    (looking at you, great divide)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I always thought avatar was bad cept for cabbage man
    But I'll watch past part 1 this time
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

Blog Entries
    So, if anyone remembers that I said I'd commission of my Servants... the artist contacted me with some designs and I sent my changes back and, well:

As it stands, meet Celtchar "Celty" mac Uthidir.

Blog Entries
    Here's her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/solkorra/?hl=enAnd some of her art from Twitter:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Historia; April 20th, 2019 at 02:11 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags