Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Screw the rules, I have a white arse! AsGryffynn's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    ex TST 675(L) & ex 320i e
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Oh thats a general statement that doesn't involve you specifically

- - - Updated - - -

And I slept wonderfully thank you for asking
    Then it must be me and whatever it is I am drinking which is... yeah, can's empty. That might be the reason. I need my Dr P fix. BRB.

good avvie choice

Blog Entries
    also i heard that president trump declared a national emergency to fund his wall

hold me im scared

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post

Last response on the topic though: Personal testimony is evidence when presented to and notarised by the appropriate constabulary. Which I believe typically happens under oath.
    And people/companies don't need the law telling them whether or not to fire such people with these type of accusations against them. To most people (apart from you) eyewitness accounts and photos are evidence enough to decide such things. And that is not illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post

And just what exactly do you think the law is based on? People don't make a law on murder and how to deal with it based on a murder that just happened.
    The law is irrelevant here when it comes to companies deciding to remove people due to these sort of allegations. They don't have to be proven in a court of law, which can take time and often fail, as the doesn't say that they need to fully verify such things to dump them. Especially when rather than one possibly fake accusation, there are a lot of photos, accounts and such to deal with.

please let it die

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    stop with the shitty amvs

instead consider:

I take offense to you calling my AMVs shitty but I will follow suit regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Man the way you guys just keep going is so cute makes me wanna sexually harass you all, heartsies

Blog Entries
    Keep it up, RT needs some good content these days now that the girlsquad has abandoned posting here

Screw the rules, I have a white arse! AsGryffynn's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    ex TST 675(L) & ex 320i e
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    And people/companies don't need the law telling them whether or not to fire such people with these type of accusations against them. To most people (apart from you) eyewitness accounts and photos are evidence enough to decide such things. And that is not illegal.

The law is irrelevant here when it comes to companies deciding to remove people due to these sort of allegations. They don't have to be proven in a court of law, which can take time and often fail, as the doesn't say that they need to fully verify such things to dump them. Especially when rather than one possibly fake accusation, there are a lot of photos, accounts and such to deal with.
    That's not how labor codes work. We'd need to see the type of contract these guys sign (and personally murder Funi's CEO if they use no. RT gets a pass for being an Indie company).

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Man the way you guys just keep going is so cute makes me wanna sexually harass you all, heartsies
    I bite. Hard. Ask my ex. She still has scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Keep it up, RT needs some good content these days now that the girlsquad has abandoned posting here
    Let me open a portal to the mega Lostbelt that is FC and bring in some good translated memes.

im just wondering how long they're continue
    I am trying to move the goalpost far away enough continuing becomes impossible. I hope it works.

- - - Updated - - -

also i heard that president trump declared a national emergency to fund his wall

hold me im scared
    National emergency in the US basically means "Executive Decree Lulz" in most countries. Not counting your actual Executive Decrees.