Page 9425 of 9641 FirstFirst ... 842589259325937594159420942394249425942694279430943594759525 ... LastLast
Results 188,481 to 188,500 of 192807

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

  1. #188481
    I thought of you as soon as I saw FGO

  2. #188482
    https://youtu.be/spu9AAMjlME Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,980
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    As expected, I didn't make the cut.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    is it cheating on your gf if you have a waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    You know you love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/5/2017)




  3. #188483
    Darkloid Laserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,809
    Awww, maybe next time hopefully.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


  4. #188484
    Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,670
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    back home time to check new releases of porn, vn and german rap

    Spoiler:








    lifes good

    - - - Updated - - -



    HOLY SHIT YOU DIDNT GET EATEN ALIVE BY A BACKPAPER-PREYING HOBO
    Nah, now I'm wandering around in spain doing camino for 1500km and being held under suspicion of murder and getting cleared and stuff.

  5. #188485
    Antimärchen I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,935
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Nah, now I'm wandering around in spain doing camino for 1500km and being held under suspicion of murder and getting cleared and stuff.
    okay so now we know its the real one and not a hobo jacking his phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Capitalism has failed me

  6. #188486
    Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,670
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    okay so now we know its the real one and not a hobo jacking his phone
    It is telling that "spent a day in a holding cell" somehow prove I'm the real deal.

  7. #188487
    ハングリー・ライク・ザ・ウルフ Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,122
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    Classic Vagrant

    Good to see you back!
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  8. #188488
    Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,670
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Classic Vagrant

    Good to see you back!
    And you front!

    Fuck, doesn't really work. Anyway yeah is good to be back. I was going to come visit you (well, England) but I ran out of money so it's only Spain and Portugal for now

    One day I'll make it!

  9. #188489
    ハングリー・ライク・ザ・ウルフ Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,122
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    I'm back in Canada, sucker
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  10. #188490
    Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,670
    Blog Entries
    20
    Well fuck I guess we'll never meet then because I'll probably never go to Canada again. Too far and too expensive.

  11. #188491
    ハングリー・ライク・ザ・ウルフ Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,122
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Well fuck I guess we'll never meet then because I'll probably never go to Canada again. Too far and too expensive.
    see me @ cheap eastern europ
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  12. #188492
    Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,670
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    see me @ cheap eastern europ
    I was thinking of Romania in 2018 actually. Iis there a preferred eastern europ shitheap for you?

  13. #188493
    ハングリー・ライク・ザ・ウルフ Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,122
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I was thinking of Romania in 2018 actually. Iis there a preferred eastern europ shitheap for you?
    Not in 2018+, I'll be in school forever unless you want to hike up to Putinia eventually, I'll probably be there at some point in the vague future.
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  14. #188494
    Darkloid Laserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,809

    Makes you think.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


  15. #188495
    About the importance of /'s ?
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    We're all Zurvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrace tophats View Post
    i am incorrect and regret my posting decisions
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes View Post
    But that is how you get murdered. Don't go places with people
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    One of the truths of life, power levels don't matter and are for retards
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    When I die I want dataminers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    This forum is 100% thirst lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    nothing is more beautiful than battle

  16. #188496
    Salt Manju Vacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Pandora Bokusu
    Posts
    477
    US Friend Code
    Othos/ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    3
    fancy new name you have.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

    well, told ya.


    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

    Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

    The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

  17. #188497
    Why thank you.
    It rolls so easily off the tongue too
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    We're all Zurvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrace tophats View Post
    i am incorrect and regret my posting decisions
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes View Post
    But that is how you get murdered. Don't go places with people
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    One of the truths of life, power levels don't matter and are for retards
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    When I die I want dataminers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    This forum is 100% thirst lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    nothing is more beautiful than battle

  18. #188498
    Mahou Shoujo Fushigi Tantei Obvious Sunara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    lost.... followed white ninja rabbits down the rabbit hole.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Also, glad to see that Vagrant is still alive. XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Making progress.... slowly. But I'm content for now.... I guess. Rather go fast but I guess it is good not to be meme Sonic.
    #OwO#

  19. #188499
    Salt Manju Vacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Pandora Bokusu
    Posts
    477
    US Friend Code
    Othos/ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    3
    Sounds good. Hopefully a brand new, sparkling and different journey.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

    well, told ya.


    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

    Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

    The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

  20. #188500
    Dead Apostle Eater Gally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,513
    JP Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    US Friend Code
    660, 519, 778
    Blog Entries
    4
    im think im in love,

    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

    more jeanne revealing her back tat command seal, pls
    Last edited by Gally; July 18th, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •