Page 9512 of 9875 FirstFirst ... 851290129412946295029507951095119512951395149517952295629612 ... LastLast
Results 190,221 to 190,240 of 197481

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

  1. #190221
    XV. Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,561
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    死ね
    I understood all except this one, ban kanji.

  2. #190222
    birb against urb Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,619
    Blog Entries
    5
    觀自在菩薩。行深般若波羅蜜多時。照見五蘊皆空。度一切苦厄。
    舍利子。色不異空。空不異色。色即是空。空即是色。受想行識亦復如是。
    舍利子。是諸法空相。不生不滅。不垢不淨不増不減。
    是故空中。無色。無受想行識。無眼耳鼻舌身意。無色聲香味觸法。無眼界。乃至無意識界。
    無無明。亦無無明盡。乃至無老死。亦無老死盡。無苦集滅道。無智亦無得。
    以無所得故。菩提薩埵。依般若波羅蜜多故。心無罣礙。無罣礙故。無有恐怖。遠離顛倒夢想。究竟 涅槃。
    三世諸佛。依般若波羅蜜多故。得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提。
    故知般若波羅蜜多。是大神咒。是大明咒是無上咒。是無等等咒。能除一切苦。眞實不虚故。説般若波羅蜜多咒即 説咒曰
    掲帝掲帝 般羅掲帝 般羅僧掲帝 菩提僧莎訶
    般若波羅蜜多心經
    けん
    かい
    ろう


  3. #190223
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,513
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I understood all except this one, ban kanji.
    She literally told Arashi to kys. Or in my mind because of Leo, kiss yourself.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/17/2017)




  4. #190224
    XV. Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,561
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    觀自在菩薩。行深般若波羅蜜多時。照見五蘊皆空。度一切苦厄。
    舍利子。色不異空。空不異色。色即是空。空即是色。受想行識亦復如是。
    舍利子。是諸法空相。不生不滅。不垢不淨不増不減。
    是故空中。無色。無受想行識。無眼耳鼻舌身意。無色聲香味觸法。無眼界。乃至無意識界。
    無無明。亦無無明盡。乃至無老死。亦無老死盡。無苦集滅道。無智亦無得。
    以無所得故。菩提薩埵。依般若波羅蜜多故。心無罣礙。無罣礙故。無有恐怖。遠離顛倒夢想。究竟 涅槃。
    三世諸佛。依般若波羅蜜多故。得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提。
    故知般若波羅蜜多。是大神咒。是大明咒是無上咒。是無等等咒。能除一切苦。眞實不虚故。説般若波羅蜜多咒即 説咒曰
    掲帝掲帝 般羅掲帝 般羅僧掲帝 菩提僧莎訶
    般若波羅蜜多心經
    Banned

  5. #190225
    birb against urb Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    3,619
    Blog Entries
    5
    Ban yourself.
    けん
    かい
    ろう


  6. #190226
    Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,254
    US Friend Code
    794192486
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Banned

    not even three days in and you've already gone mad with power
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

    Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

  7. #190227
    XV. Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,561
    Blog Entries
    1
    I can't go for that, no

    No can do

  8. #190228
    🔫 Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,601
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    其道甚微而易,其意甚幽而深。
    道有门户,亦有阴阳,开门闭户,阴衰阳兴。
    凡手战道,内实精神,外示定仪。
    见之似好妇,夺之似惧虎。
    布形气候,与神俱往。
    杳之若日,偏如腾虎。
    追形逐日,光若仿佛。
    呼吸往来,不及法禁。
    纵横顺逆,直复不闻。
    斯道者,一人当百,百人当万。
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  9. #190229
    やっほ~ Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,412
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    someone translate this

    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  10. #190230
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,513
    JP Friend Code
    m9(^口^)
    US Friend Code
    Will be back soon.
    Blog Entries
    1
    my eyes
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    You think people would just do that, say stupid things on the internet and claim victory when they're told that's stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh

    A Writer's Fate



    F/GO JP & NA (Updated: 12/17/2017)




  11. #190231
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,583
    Blog Entries
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    She literally told Arashi to kys. Or in my mind because of Leo, kiss yourself.
    "Kill yourself" and "die" are subtly different

  12. #190232
    ちょいちょいっと canaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    虚数潜航艇
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    841
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    其道甚微而易,其意甚幽而深。
    道有门户,亦有阴阳,开门闭户,阴衰阳兴。
    凡手战道,内实精神,外示定仪。
    见之似好妇,夺之似惧虎。
    布形气候,与神俱往。
    杳之若日,偏如腾虎。
    追形逐日,光若仿佛。
    呼吸往来,不及法禁。
    纵横顺逆,直复不闻。
    斯道者,一人当百,百人当万。
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    someone translate this
    At least (I think) I found a Japanese version
    その道は甚だ微小で易しいものですが、その意は甚だ奧深いものです。道には門戸があり、また陰陽があります 。門を開け戸を閉め、陰気は衰え陽気は興ります。およそ手で武器を操って戦う道は、内に精神を充実させ、外 におだやかな振る舞いを示し、見た目は美しい婦人のようですが、撃ち取るのは恐ろしい虎のようです。形を連 ね気を待ち、神とともに行きます。暗くても日が出ているようで、兎のように飛び跳ねます。形を追い影を追う のは、光がはっきりと見えにくいようです。呼吸は行き来し、法規禁令に及びません。縦横逆順に、まっすぐ行 って戻るのに音は聞こえません。この道は、一人が百人に当たり、百人が万人に当たるものです。王がこれを試 したいと思えば、そのしるしはすぐ現れるでしょう
    (source)
    FGO Supports (Last Update: 2018-07-13 usual supports are now fully 10/10/10)


    Quotes

    <dyingcomputer> canaki <dyingcomputer> is the embodiment of notes

    Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    I stick to my opinion of Shinjuku = Higashide, Agartha = Minase, Shimousa = Sakurai, Salem = Meteo

    (Since I'm repeating this a lot)

  13. #190233
    🔫 Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,601
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    I was actually having trouble translating that passage I posted for a long while, until I gave up on it because translating Chinese while keeping it lyrical is hard. I wanted to use it as the NP chant for a Yuenu Servant I was working on.

    If Google translate isn't lying to me, that does seem to be the Japanese version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  14. #190234
    Hair of the Dog Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,416
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    lieb is an adjective not a verb Five I didn't teach you German to see you fail like this!!
    Blame Paul McCartney
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  15. #190235
    I'm bored Polly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8,187
    Blog Entries
    6
    My phone says I walked 13,5 km today

    I am a Healthy Person
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

    Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

  16. #190236

  17. #190237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,727

  18. #190238
    Discord: Beamu#1574 just Beamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,856
    Blog Entries
    14
    Nemui makes good tweets

  19. #190239
    JAlter came home Saiga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    931
    JP Friend Code
    256,751,454
    Its r u okay day at work today

    Cause asking people if they're okay on one day out of the year when etiquette demands will totally prevent suicide

  20. #190240
    don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    in medias res
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,239
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by canaki View Post
    I remember McDonald saying "Ich liebe es"
    lol McDonald is incorrect even in English
    not reassuring

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •