Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Largo as Rider [Megatokyo / FSN oneshot]

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    That, too.
    But it's personal, between the two of them.
    So, not letting third parties place themselves between their match.
    And THIS include other Servants and Masters.
    You just know Ping or Piroko are going to end up involved...Ping as Berserker. Run, Largo Run. See Largo Run. See Largo get smashed by a streetlight wielded by a ps2 assessory(sp?).
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    You just know Ping or Piroko are going to end up involved...Ping as Berserker. Run, Largo Run. See Largo Run. See Largo get smashed by a streetlight wielded by a ps2 assessory(sp?).
    See Largo try to teach Rin how to use technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Chojomeka View Post
    See Largo try to teach Rin how to use technology.
    Only to suffer electrical shocks and explosions like the time he had to help Ping recharge.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a ps2 assessory(sp?).
    "Accessory."
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Only to suffer electrical shocks and explosions like the time he had to help Ping recharge.
    But isn't that why your supposed to do that naked?

Quote Originally Posted by Chojomeka View Post
    But isn't that why your supposed to do that naked?
    It will still happen, this is Largo and Rin we are talking about.