Page 129 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2979119124127128129130131134139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3304

Thread: From Fake Dreams (Discussion Thread)

  1. #2561
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,417
    Blog Entries
    23
    You must have mixed it up with Zouken saying that Assassin needs a new source of prana after getting exploded by Kotomine.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

  2. #2562
    In Memoriam Kelnish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,771
    JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    10
    No I mixed it up with a fucking condenser. God damn my brain doesn't make sense.

  3. #2563
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Wasn't True Assassin the guy whose ass was handed to him by Kotomine? While Kotomine was fighting Zouken too?

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  4. #2564
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,788
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Wasn't True Assassin the guy whose ass was handed to him by Kotomine? While Kotomine was fighting Zouken too?
    "ass handed to him" is a stretch. He got pinned with Black Keys because lets be honest, you cant really have him expect some random dude to have a cursed heart.

  5. #2565
    YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On the never ending road...to FREEDOM!
    Posts
    3,687
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    29
    He still got his ass beat down.
    Last edited by DreamsRequiem; March 18th, 2014 at 07:48 AM.

    The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:
    IGN: Tohsa Karin

  6. #2566
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,788
    Blog Entries
    17
    He was defeated yes, but you're making it sound like it was a curbstomp on Kirei's part, when he was completely out of breath and black keys.

  7. #2567
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,621
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    He was defeated yes, but you're making it sound like it was a curbstomp on Kirei's part, when he was completely out of breath and black keys.
    It's funny 'cos Nasu was originally gonna have Kotomine straight-up kick his ass there, but decided to have him use up his CS on Healing Sakura instead.

  8. #2568
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,788
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    It's funny 'cos Nasu was originally gonna have Kotomine straight-up kick his ass there, but decided to have him use up his CS on Healing Sakura instead.
    Would've been rad, but seems implausible that a mostly-normal human could ever defeat one of the Hashashin in single combat

  9. #2569
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,621
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Would've been rad, but seems implausible that a mostly-normal human could ever defeat one of the Hashashin in single combat
    "Super Kung-Fu Magi Priest armed with 10 crystallized miracles" is a little shy of 'mostly-normal' of you ask me.

  10. #2570
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,581
    Blog Entries
    35
    Basically, 10 CS give him enough umpf to wreck an Assassin class Servant.

  11. #2571
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,788
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    "Super Kung-Fu Magi Priest armed with 10 crystallized miracles" is a little shy of 'mostly-normal' of you ask me.
    He's out of shape compared to F/Z and he's a shit magus at anything other than surgery. Still mostly normal by Nasuverse statistics.

  12. #2572
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    "ass handed to him" is a stretch. He got pinned with Black Keys because lets be honest, you cant really have him expect some random dude to have a cursed heart.
    Well, usually a Servant doesn't even need to unleash a NP to kill a human, so if TA needed to try that... given, I don't remember the scene very well, so it could had been him being in the mood for the overkill, like Gil when he uses EA on Shirou, and backfiring on him but again, if after using it and not working, the kung fu priest defeated him and Zouken...

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  13. #2573
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,788
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Well, usually a Servant doesn't even need to unleash a NP to kill a human, so if TA needed to try that... given, I don't remember the scene very well, so it could had been him being in the mood for the overkill, like Gil when he uses EA on Shirou, and backfiring on him but again, if after using it and not working, the kung fu priest defeated him and Zouken...
    TA's strategy is that he measures out his opponent's capabilities with his Dirks, then throws them in a pattern that they can('t) barely defend from while he primes Satan Arm and then kills them. He's pretty lax about using his NP because everyone already knows he's Hassan.

  14. #2574
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,417
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Well, usually a Servant doesn't even need to unleash a NP to kill a human, so if TA needed to try that... given, I don't remember the scene very well, so it could had been him being in the mood for the overkill, like Gil when he uses EA on Shirou, and backfiring on him but again, if after using it and not working, the kung fu priest defeated him and Zouken...
    TA let himself get impaled on a tree by a black key, figuring that he was going to rip out Kotomine's heart at the same time anyway. That's why he couldn't do anything to help Zouken after the cursed heart went "lolnope" at his NP.

    When Zouken went down TA lost his Master and became vulnerable to Kotomine's prayers, hence why he had to retreat.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and there was no fighting from Zouken, so I dunno what you guys are talking about there. Zouken was just sitting there and taunting Kotomine until TA got pinned down at which point Kotomine exploded him.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

  15. #2575
    The...................... ............. qwertyfatcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    A bush
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    467
    I think the sad truth is that his only biggest accomplishment is killing Soichirou. The darkness did all the killing and all he did was just take a piece from a gauranteed dead corpse.

    Then he gets his ass kicked by Rider and Archer.


    Dear god, this fucking bastard...... Taunts my fucking childhood.

  16. #2576
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    29,184
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    TA's strategy is that he measures out his opponent's capabilities with his Dirks, then throws them in a pattern that they can('t) barely defend from while he primes Satan Arm and then kills them. He's pretty lax about using his NP because everyone already knows he's Hassan.
    But he says even if he was measuring kotomine's skill, each one was meant to kill him.

  17. #2577
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Søborg, Copenhagen
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,788
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    But he says even if he was measuring kotomine's skill, each one was meant to kill him.
    Well yeah if they die before his measuring is done then woo-ey, move on with the day.

  18. #2578
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    YouSA
    Posts
    29,184
    JP Friend Code
    101043939/キ&#12511
    Blog Entries
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Uhh... He didn't? I didn't know that. And no-one is saying that TA did badly. But arguing that he beat Saber and Lancer 1v1 is pure BS. The Shadow trapped them and drained them of Mana (good thing too, because the Success of his NP is dependent on Mana levels) And then TA got in the finishing blow for Maximum XP

    Besides, the whole of HF he was running around with Lancer's Stats. I'd hardly call that being Gimped.
    Quote Originally Posted by hf day 8
    I told you, I know the Matou family. I know their magic, and I can tell how strong Zouken is from yesterday's battle. He's no match for me.
    That old magus is using most of his magical energy to maintain his body, so he doesn't have a direct way to attack me."
    He was pretty gimped.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Well yeah if they die before his measuring is done then woo-ey, move on with the day.
    Yeah, TA was serious, but serious in a way that was okay if it wasn't serious type seriousness.

  19. #2579
    :gun: Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,466
    JP Friend Code
    578706164
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh, lol.

    It updated.

    Magos, I summon thee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit


    Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

  20. #2580
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Holy Forgeworld of Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,565
    Blog Entries
    5
    I COME.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •