Thread: Lancer Gets Serious Chapter 23.5 (NSFW)

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

Lancer Gets Serious Chapter 23.5 (NSFW)

So here it is guys. The lemon, in all its infamy and corniness. I'm posting it here so no one has to see it in the main thread. I assure you, there is no glopping involved, although with my writing you'll probably wish there was. In case you've never read Lancer Gets Serious, don't read this without having at least finished chapter 23, because otherwise this won't make any sense. Oh, and special thanks to Neir for being my Beta and being willing to suffer through the unedited version.

Chapter 23.5: Ritual

He kissed her.

The brief feeling of Lancer’s lips upon hers scattered all rational thoughts from her mind, and Taiga couldn’t even sum up any emotion other than surprise as he pressed against her body.

Oh, wait, there it was.

She wormed her arms between his chest and hers, and pushed. It was weak, but enough to separate them, and Lancer broke off the short kiss as the distance increased once more.

“W-what are you…?” Taiga gasped, before Lancer grinned and jumped at her again.

The second kiss was rougher. Forgoing any subtlety, Lancer gazed into Taiga’s eyes as their mouths met, his red eyes smouldering with pent up lust.

The sound of the man’s heavy breathing was audible, almost as much as that of her heartbeat pounding in her ears. Taiga had been caught off guard by the suddenness of it all, and couldn’t muster up a coherent response as the hungry predator before her wrapped his arms around her body again, enveloping her in his embrace.

She pulled her head back, and gasped for air. “W-wait, this is-.”

“It’s fine.” He breathed, not once breaking eye contact. “Don’t think too much about it.”

Taiga jumped as with a click, the lights faded, leaving Lancer’s red eyes as the only source of colour in the room. She felt her back pressed against the wall, and Lancer’s hands withdrew from their confining embrace to support him as he leaned against the structure, looking down at his prey.

“I… why?” Taiga squeaked. “This, this…”

“Think of it as thanks.” Lancer breathed, as he gazed at her. “For everything.”

“I… I didn’t really do anything.” With her mind gone, only the truth remained, and the woman said the first thing on her mind without thinking about it. As soon as she realized her words, her invisible blush deepened, but Lancer merely chuckled, an act that sent shivers down her spine.

“Don’t need to.” Lancer said, and Taiga jumped as he felt his firm hands curve around her, caressing the small of her back through her thin clothes. Although they lacked strength, simply feeling the tips of his fingers running down her skin sent shivers down Taiga’s spine, shivers which Lancer immediately picked up.

“You want this.” He said. “And so do I.”

Taiga couldn’t deny it. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t thought of the brief glimpses of Lancer’s body she’d managed to get. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t… fantasized. “Y-you think you can just seduce me like that?” She said, putting up a brave front that instantly collapsed as she shuddered once more from Lancer’s too gentle caresses.

“I don’t think, I do.” Was all the spearman replied before he pressed her against the wall and kissed her again.

She immediately noticed the difference. Where initially his approaches had been gentle, if unexpected, this kiss was different, harder. He pressed his tongue against her lips, and she found herself parting them to let her own join his. His breathing became ragged, and she felt his thudding heartbeat through her hands, suddenly wrapped around his shoulders and drawing him closer instead of pushing away.

He tasted like blood and Shirou’s cooking, and that was all she needed.

As they explored each other’s mouths, Taiga pushed back once more, stepping forward to close the small distance between her and Lancer. All of her initial reservations were gone like dust in the wind, and it was Lancer who found himself stepping back, retreating from the unexpected attack. Seeing him surprised was a guilty pleasure she just couldn’t get enough of.

“W-wait, weren’t you hesitating just a minute ago?” He said as their lips separated momentarily.

“I was, but I’m not going to lose to you.” Taiga growled, before pulling Lancer to her again, not giving him the chance to regain control.

With no hesitation, their tongues danced together, mingling and sharing saliva. Lancer’s surprise quickly faded, and a stalemate was formed as both of the lovers pushed, neither willing to back down any more even as they slowly forgot the reason for their embrace. So they stood in the center of the room, their bodies pressed together through layers of thin clothing and the friction lighting up a fire in both of them.

The stalemate broke as Lancer found himself falling backwards, a leg tangled with his and pushing him off balance. Taiga pushed her advantage as she tripped him further using a well placed foot swipe, and with a thump they both fell onto the perfectly placed futon with Taiga on top of her opponent, grinning and panting slightly.

“What happened to all that bark, mister?” She whispered as she ran her fingers down Lancer’s bare chest, letting her nails gently scrape his scarred skin. The spearman trembled at the sudden cool sensation, and struggled to come up with a retort explaining his weakness. “Cat got your tail?”

“No…” He said as his own hands ran down Taiga’s back, inching ever closer to the hem of her dress. “But would you believe me if I said I’m all bite?” He pulled, and the woman straddling his waist allowed him to take off her shirt and dress without protest.

With only her pale undergarments left to hide her assets from the world, Taiga suddenly became more reserved. As Lancer’s warm hands danced across her cool skin she couldn’t stop a shiver from appearing, and Lancer grinned as he saw her reaction. “Are you done?” He asked as his fingers worked their way up Taiga’s naked back and around to her chest. “I’m not even biting yet.”

“You, ah, should be.” Taiga replied weakly. She jumped as she felt Lancer’s hands slip underneath her bra, their smooth yet rough surface caressing her breasts. She held back a hiss as his fingers found her nipples and squeezed in tandem, sending a shock like lightning through her body. She instead arched her back, stiffening from the feeling.

Lancer didn’t stop, even to talk. His fingers moved as he pinched Taiga’s sensitive nipples between them, rolling the nubs to and fro. His hands kneaded her breasts, relishing in the feeling as she enjoyed the unpredictable stimulation. As soon as she got used to his rough prodding his hands suddenly became gently, and he lightly caressed her skin as he pressed his lips to hers. And just as her heartbeat started to slow down he suddenly pushed and pinched, moving his hands in tandem and sending Taiga spiralling into the chasm between pleasure and pain. Even though she was on top of him, he had taken control once more.

Eventually, Lancer’s patience ended. His long arms had no trouble reaching around Taiga’s body, and with a deft movement the clasp of her bra fell apart, letting the meagre covering fall. Taiga mumbled something about preserving modesty as she tried to regain her breath, but all Lancer could hear was the sound of his own heartbeat pounding, and all he could feel was supple flesh, along with Taiga’s own, racing heartbeat.

“D-don’t be so rough.” She said as Lancer’s ministrations increased in intensity. She raised her hands to push Lancer off, but instead he merely brought up his lower body, bringing them face to face once more.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as his assault on her flesh continued. “I thought you could handle it.”

“I can handle a rough lover, but not an unskilled one.” Taiga gasped. “And so far- Ah! – I haven’t seen anything from you.” She stiffened as Lancer pinched sharply, perhaps as revenge for her comment.

“That’s not true.” Their faces were close now, and neither could break the mesmerizing eye contact, leaving them working blind and feeling without seeing. “I can smell your arousal from here, you know.” Lancer breathed.

“Y-you’re bluffing.” Taiga said. “Don’t be ridiculous- Ah!” As one of Lancer’s hands slipped lower, nearing her hips, she placed her own hand in the way quickly before he could try something funny. “Don’t think you’re going to get me that easily.” She said, panting from barely restrained lust.

“In this case, I can accept losing.” Lancer said. He moved again, grabbing Taiga’s hand and pushing it forward, and she blushed as she felt an unmistakable erection through Lancer’s baggy clothing.

“You have no shame.” She whispered, glad he couldn’t see her cheeks reddening in the dark.

“If I see something I want, I take it.” Lancer replied. “And right now, I want you.” Taking advantage of Taiga’s sudden hesitation, he abruptly pushed, tilting the balance and sending the woman onto her back with him on top of her, their bodies sliding together. Taiga let out a small shriek as Lancer leaned onto her, letting the tips of her nipples rub against his muscled chest. He planted both hands on either side of her head. Whether to hold himself up or keep her from rolling away, she didn’t know.

And she found that she didn’t care. As she ran her hands up his bare chest, feeling the dozens of invisible scars upon his flesh, she shivered at the thought of removing the leash from this dangerous beast in the form of a man. He was still holding himself back, she could tell. Would she be able to tame him, as she had so boldly proclaimed earlier? Or would he completely dominate her, sending her into a pleasurable hell?

Fujimura Taiga did not run from her battles.

With a single well placed tug from Taiga, the inexpertly tied sash’s knot fell apart, and with nothing to hold it closed Lancer’s kimono fell wide open, revealing his naked body underneath. She was once more glad for the darkness, as it concealed her red face from view.

“Oh, what’s this? Your cheeks suddenly got much warmer.” Lancer said as he caressed her cheek with one hand, completely unashamed of his nakedness. “Could someone be embarrassed at seeing all of me?”

“It’s just a bit warm in here, that’s all.” Taiga forced herself to reply. She pushed past the pleasant stimulation and moved again, bringing her hands lower down Lancer’s body until they found something hard and unforgiving. “I can see you’re excited.” She quipped.

“Who wouldn’t be?” Lancer inhaled sharply as he felt Taiga’s first gentle prods. “This is your fault, y’know.” He moved his hips, suddenly grinding into his lover’s hand, causing her to instinctively pull away.

“Ah, you little…” She pouted and grabbed the rest of Lancer’s pajamas, throwing them aside. “Too impatient! Don’t you have any concept of foreplay?”

“If that’s what you wanted, you should’ve just said so.” Lancer said. He moved his free hand down, responding to Taiga’s advances with his own. Within moments his fingers had reached her panties, and one of them slipped underneath, instantly bringing about a shudder from his partner.

“You’re supposed to be, -Ah!- good at reading the mood.” Taiga insisted as her hand found Lancer’s erection, lightly caressing it and exploring the surface of his member even as his hand ventured closer to her own sex.

“Perhaps I can’t read the mood…” Lancer mused as his fingers found the Taiga’s slit. “…but I can definitely read your body.” With his thumb, he brushed against the small nub at the top of her vagina, bringing about a sudden shudder from Taiga. “And it’s saying that you want me inside you this very instant.”

“You’re absolutely transparent.” Taiga breathed. She grabbed Lancer’s spear as well as she could in her position, suddenly gripping harder than before. “I can read you like a book.” She began to move her hand up and down, eliciting a groan from the spearman. “If you beg, then I suppose I’ll give you what you want.”

“Right back at you.” Lancer retorted as his fingers caressed Taiga’s sex, finding their way into every fold and crease. “You’re dripping wet already. Looks like someone was dishonest about how much she’s enjoying this.”

“You’re like a little boy.” Taiga pressed on, stimulating Lancer as best she could, bringing up a second hand to supplement her first in vain hope of distracting Lancer’s skilled digits from their mind numbing orchestrations. “Too eager, too quick to get busy.” She gasped.

“And you’re like spring.” Lancer suddenly said, his red eyes smouldering with honest desire. “Now shut up and make me feel alive again.” He leaned forward to kiss her again, even as he sank a single finger into her moistened depths.

It was almost effortless. Even as Taiga shivered from the sensation of Lancer’s finger, it was gone. And once more it explored her sex, poking and prodding, rubbing against her inner walls even as they tried to crush his finger. Taiga didn’t speak, instead choosing to redouble her efforts, caressing Lancer’s member gently yet with as much force as she could muster. The friction between them was enough to heat up the air.

Taiga’s efforts faltered when Lancer found her weak spot. She arched her back at the sudden spike of pleasure, and Lancer, quickly noticing, repeated his action, inserting another finger into her tight passage and eliciting another spasm, while finding the nub at the tip of her slit and rubbing it with his thumb. She let out a quiet scream of pleasure as his fingers plumbed her depths, feeling the orgasm about to overtake her.

But it didn’t come. Lancer’s lips moved down, and he gently bit her neck as he removed his fingers from her vagina, making way for something much bigger.

“Wait, I’m not ready!” She protested as she saw the man’s intentions, but he simply held up a hand with clear liquid dripping from its fingers.

“Oh, you’re ready.” He said. He experimentally licked a finger, and chuckled. “And I must say, you taste delicious.” He continued. “It makes me want to devour you.” His hips rose, and his penis, slick with pre-cum, rubbed against the Taiga’s lower lips, sending a shudder through both of them as they felt the mutual stimulation. “And…” He said, his voice as rough as sandpaper. “I’m at my limit as well.”

Neither was sure who broke the stalemate. Lancer was positive that Taiga had wrapped her arms around him, pulling their hips together, while Taiga knew for a fact that he had thrust forward without any restraint. Regardless, the results were identical. Lancer stiffened as he felt a smooth warmth envelop his organ, and Taiga instinctively clenched as an intruder pierced into her most private place. For a moment, they couldn’t move as they were overwhelmed by the new sensations.

Only for a moment, though.

He began to move. There was nowhere to go but back, so he drew back slowly, until only half of him was inside, and then slid forward again. The friction was unbearable, combined with how tightly she held on to him. It was only their combined lubrication that made the act even possible. Taiga herself was glad she wasn’t expected to do anything, because the feeling of having something akin to a spear stabbing into her wasn’t one she had felt in a while. So it was all she could do to hold on to Lancer and struggle to keep her mind from being washed away by the torrent of pleasure coming from their copulation.

Although the hands clutching his shoulders were tightening hard enough to break a normal man’s bones, Lancer didn’t pause in the slightest. He established a rhythm: forward, back, forward, back. Upon studying his partner, he could almost see her reaction to every one of his motions, and he instinctively responded to heighten the sensations as much as possible.

In, out, in, out. It was supposed to be unbearable, yet as he explored her insides, Taiga found herself getting used to the slow, regular movements. She focused her eyes, and found herself staring into her partner’s.

He was almost unrecognizable. Gone was the skilled lover or the witty person who teased her. No, this was simply a beast, taking pleasure in doing what he wished. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. As his self control wavered and his movements became more sporadic and less controlled, Taiga pulled herself up, locking lips with Lancer again, glad to finally have been able to see his true self for even a moment.

She ground her hips against his as she fought for control before he overwhelmed her, and was rewarded for her troubles as the strength he had boasted about seemed to leave him and he fell onto his back, with her finally on top of him once more, the balance having tipped to the other side.

In this position, Taiga suddenly found herself hesitant once more. She straightened her back and looked at the man below her, his eyes empty, his hands on her hips, and his twitching length buried to the hilt inside her. She could feel him, enveloped within her warmth, and watched as Lancer growled weakly every time she tightened her walls around him. It was empowering, to find herself having bested such a troublesome foe, and Taiga began to shift herself, teasing her defeated lover with tiny shifts that brought only enough pleasure to keep him hard, but not enough to actually bring him over the edge.

As her hips ground his, Lancer’s was trapped, and he could do nothing to accelerate her grinding but growl weakly and grab her bare flesh with what little strength remained in his arms. There was no way for Taiga to know, but he was already close to disappearing. He instinctively burned the last dregs of prana in his body to keep himself solid, refusing to dematerialize and save his lifeblood.

At once, as if a switch had been flipped, Taiga became aware of the noise surrounding them. A heavy panting, broken only be a few growls was what she had heard before, but it was only after her rise to domination that she finally acknowledge the soft, squelching noise of their bodies becoming one. She shuddered at the sound of his member rubbing against her walls, and the instinctual shame only caused her to tighten around his bulk even more. Against her better judgement, she raised herself off his length until it was almost outside, then let herself drop, spearing herself with his mighty lance.

The sound of flesh upon flesh with only their bodily fluids providing lubrication was one she couldn’t bear, yet for some strange reason, couldn’t get enough of. She could taste Lancer’s breath in the air, and she could smell the slightly salty scent of her nectar and his pre-cum mixing together. She felt the heat of the air on her skin, and the electrifying contact between his skin and hers. Each acknowledgement of a new sensation only heightened the pleasure, and without even realizing it, Taiga found herself moving faster and farther.

“Ah!” It was only after a few minutes that she realized she was moaning. Lancer’s growls drowned out most of the noise, and hearing her own weakness made Taiga curse it. But she couldn’t stop it. It was as if Lancer was scraping out her insides, yet she couldn’t help but let him plunge into her without restraint. No, it was only her power that brought that feeling. He couldn’t move, so she was doing all the work, enjoying the sensation of having him inside her.

Moisture ran down Taiga’s thighs, and Lancer’s hands, previously content to continue grasping at her hips, moved forward. His thumb found her nub again, and even with the constant shifting of her body, managed to lock on to its target. Taiga’s moaned became louder as Lancer rubbed and teased her clitoris, and she unconsciously synchronised her own rise and fall with Lancer’s energetic ministrations. It was only a slight movement, yet the sensation sent bolts of electricity through her, all originating from the same place.

Lancer moved. He forced energy that wasn’t there into his body and took advantage of Taiga’s momentary distraction to push her down again, forcefully dominating once more. She was powerless to resist, and his thrusts became desperate as he felt the end nearing, one way or another. Her cries, his own panting, and their own synchronised heartbeats thudded in his ears, and their combined juices stained the mats below.

She was still as tight as a vise around him, and the sensation didn’t dull in the slightest. Gone was any semblance of proper rhythm. Taiga wrapped her arms around Lancer’s back and kissed him, her fingernails raking into his back and drawing blood as they raced towards the climax, and he responded by increasing the pace.

Simultaneously, they reached the peak. Time seemed to freeze, and as Lancer thrust forward one more time, reaching Taiga’s deepest depths, both of them released their breath. Taiga squeezed harder than ever as Lancer’s ejaculated, releasing his seed into her womb. For a single, eternal moment, they were one.

Unnoticed by Taiga, in the midst of the orgasm, half a dozen runes carved into the floor lit up, illuminating the end of the act for a brief moment. As she collapsed, Taiga felt all the energy in her body fade. Never had she been this tired before, not even from her most strenuous kendo practice. It was as if all of her strength had suddenly vanished. Her eyes closed, and she fell back to the ground, limp and unmoving save for the steady rise and fall of her chest to indicate breathing.

Lancer, meanwhile, panted as he slowly stood, withdrawing from his partner. He stood easily, as if he’d just had a good rest, and looked down at the naked woman before him. He barely knew her, yet they had forged a pleasant connection from only a few meetings. It was a pity, in a way. Had there been more time, he was sure they would’ve gotten to know each other even more. But he had more important things to do, and now possessed the prana with which to do so.

Too gentle for his normal self, he placed the sleeping woman on his futon and pulled the covers over her body. His finger traced a single rune on her pale forehead, and her furrowed brow relaxed from the pleasant sensation. With only a last look at the person he’d taken advantage of, Lancer turned away.

His armor materialized over his naked body, unharmed and devoid of the previous night’s damage. Gae Bolg appeared in his hands, shining red and ready to carve flesh.

And slowly, hesitantly, as if unsure about whether to come out, the corners of his mouth turned upwards. It wouldn’t be stopped, and Lancer didn’t care to do so.

He allowed himself to grin as he dematerialized and floated out of the building.

He had a battle to go to, and he couldn’t afford to be late.
    Last edited by Bloble; December 10th, 2012 at 01:26 AM.