Page 102 of 685 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 13696

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha: Free Range Spoiler Thread

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    Oh man, In that case I hope someone calls him out on that bullshit.

Calling it now, Astolfo calls out Karna like he did to Sieg which leads to him defecting because he realized that he too is repeating the same mistake he did in his past.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And he wouldn't listen. Karna was called out on it in the Mahabharata, and he replied back that while his own family on the good guys's side and everyone else rejected him, Doryodhana (The guy he served) saw his potential and became his friend with a bond close enough to be compared to that between Gilgamesh and Enkidu. Doryodhana even made Karna a king of one of the Indian kingdoms, and when Karna died, Doryodhana cried so much that his entire body was soaked in his own tears. In his own (roughly quoted) words, "A horseman's son i became and a horseman's son i shall forever remain".

Karna has more loyalty in his body than thirty Jeremiah Gottwalds, and he will go down with his fucking ship, god help you trying to prevent him from doing so.
    Last edited by Christemo; August 17th, 2013 at 07:15 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    So Karna consciously chooses to not think for himself and instead follow his master no matter how big of a monster he is?

Well now I hope he dies a dogs death.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Karna chooses to think for himself and he will innocently say to them (through his ability to read the personality of others) that they are probably evil, but one of his core principles is to give advice to others as to how to improve their life, but never to force it upon them and let them make the change themselves, because change is hard. He can tell Shirou that he's evil and in the wrong, but he will not try to force him to sway from his current path. He is very much an "observer", someone who is isolated from humanity and instead looks on from the side.

Karna is 2000% purity and goodness, that's why he's Lawful Good. He also happens to work for bad people (Doryodhana and Shiroumine), that's why he's at the same time Chaotic Evil.
    Last edited by Christemo; August 17th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Karna has more loyalty in his body than thirty Jeremiah Gottwalds
    It's a lot easier to be loyal to someone who's evil but a bro to you than to someone whom you don't know and who has been nothing but an asshole to you, repeatedly tried to kill you and is also directly responsible for ruining your life, solely because he happens to be the son of the person you failed to protect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
    So Karna consciously chooses to not think for himself and instead follow his master no matter how big of a monster he is?

Well now I hope he dies a dogs death.
    It is said that the only good point of Duryodhana was that he was a true bro to Karna. Karna is also the Hero of Generosity. He was someone who lived by to repay a favor with a favor, so when someone came to him seeking for something he would always grant it to them as long as they were being truthful (and even if they were not, as he lost his armor and earrings when Indra disguised himself as a poor Brahmin during Karna's midday sun worship. Even if Karna knew that all of it was a plot to weaken him against Arjuna, he willingly gave his armor and earrings, cutting them off his body without flinching. Indra was so shocked with Karna's generosity that he gave Karna his most powerful weapon, Vasavi Shakti.)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Case and point: Karna is the greatest guy ever.

The whole point about Karna is that he is the tragic figure of the Maharabata. He lived all of his life true to his dharma, his vows, and due to that, he followed Duryodhana to the bitter end. He got the choice to return with his brothers, but he upheld to his dharma and friendship to the end because he felt that was the good thing to do. His tale is supposed to show that good and evil are not absolutes and you can find true heroism even in the wrong side. It's a tale of contradictions.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Case and point: Karna is the greatest guy ever.
    You do realize what universe this is right? You aren't just tempting fate, you are throwing a glass of water in fate's face after giving it a wedgie.

You have basically made it certain that Karna is going to suffer the ultimate REJOICE by saying that.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh Pah-lease, we all know Karna is gonna die.

I will shit fate on the face and call it a dirty whore; Karna is gonna live to the end of Volume 4, and will fade out of existence after killing Shiroumine with Vasavi Shakti, much to the sadness of Astolfo and maybe some other members of Team African-American, who may have become his morality pets at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    You do realize what universe this is right? You aren't just tempting fate, you are throwing a glass of water in fate's face after giving it a wedgie.

You have basically made it certain that Karna is going to suffer the ultimate REJOICE by saying that.
    Well, as I said earlier
    Spoiler:
    he already got a very fufilling end in Extra CCC. I seriously doubt that Apocrypha is gonna end in a good note, Higashide can be as sadistic as Gen.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    Calling it now, Astolfo calls out Karna like he did to Sieg which leads to him defecting because he realized that he too is repeating the same mistake he did in his past.
    Karna never once viewed that as a mistake or grieved about it, so a hard nope.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    okay just finished chapter 1 of vol.2:
    chapter 1
    -Astolfo is a totally bro! He's so chillin even in prison. but Celenike's a bitch damn.
    -lol Sieg & Jeanne are quite amusing pair. looking forward to their actions.
    -looks like loli Jack and her master are having 'fun' like Uryuu and Gilles.
    -Shirou successfully 'trolled' other masters of Red and became master of 5 servants of Red!

so Sieg the Homunculus is MC now?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    okay just finished chapter 1 of vol.2:
    chapter 1
    -Astolfo is a totally bro! He's so chillin even in prison. but Celenike's a bitch damn.
    -lol Sieg & Jeanne are quite amusing pair. looking forward to their actions.
    -looks like loli Jack and her master are having 'fun' like Uryuu and Gilles.
    -Shirou successfully 'trolled' other masters of Red and became master of 5 servants of Red!

so Sieg the Homunculus is MC now?
    I still ship Jeanne-Karna. The Foe Yay will be strong. Also can you explain the Master thing? Does "peacefully acquire" mean convincing them to support his cause, killing them or making them living batteries?

Also whats with Celenike? I can understand Astolfo getting prison'd for hiding Homunculus, but why is Celenike playing BSDM games with him?
    Last edited by Christemo; August 17th, 2013 at 08:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Also whats with Celenike? I can understand Astolfo getting prison'd for hiding Homunculus, but why is Celenike playing BSDM games with him?
    She's a shotacon, duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well yeah i got that part, but why does she a pointing stick and why is she in the prison.

Blog Entries
    Well yeah i got that part, but why does she a pointing stick and why is she in the prison.
    She also likes BDSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Jack and Reika are cleaning crime and having fun is amusing

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    She also likes BDSM.