Page 669 of 685 FirstFirst ... 169569619659664667668669670671674679 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,380 of 13696

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha: Free Range Spoiler Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    i think it could be either that or a typo because his Vol 3 stats have bars where they should be.
    But it seems weird that AGI bars are right and the rest are wrong so I don't think it's a typo.
    Well, Appcrypha material says that his stats are first-rate eve with rank down.

Blog Entries
    Being called First Rate kinda comes with the territory unless you suck.

Banned
    Question. What is the secondary effect of Antares Snipe?

JP Friend Code
    198253053 (Vlad)
    "It also possesses a secondary effect that Archer will keep hidden, the fact that it can only be used once per night, limiting its usage to around fourteen times in an average two week Holy Grail War. Upon Archer's death, the ability will automatically be activated after "one turn." "

The second effect seem to be his limitation.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The secret second effect is either the 'once per night' rule, or the fact that it fires automatically after he dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    198253053 (Vlad)
    both are maintained secret by him anyway XD

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    death shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    parting shot

Blog Entries
    kiss shot

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

buck shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    shot gun

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The secret second effect is either the 'once per night' rule, or the fact that it fires automatically after he dies.
    And here i was hoping it would do something cool like making the target drunk on star licor or something

Me, fighting? Perish the thought. Stasis's Avatar
    Destroying the winner's hope of getting the Grail just right before he can touch it is pretty cool imo.
    You never know when those things come in handy...

Spoiler:

How did Atalanta and Achilles end up in a mutual kill, I assumed that Achilles got killed first the BC kicked in then what happened?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean he's technically weaker after getting shot on the heel so how was he able to land a kill against atalanta
    FGO ID: 647,895,039 Lead: Saber Alter lvl 70

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    then he ran.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

So I'm currently reading vol 5 with Atlas (i know i should start studying moonrunes). There are a few things that I was kinda uncleared, would gladly appreciate anyone that can clear these up for me

Spoiler:

+/ Was Karna going all out against Sieg ? From the bit i could understand, he was owning Sieg during their exchanges. He wanted to fight Sieg but did not want to kill him. He also wanted to die because he does not want to follow Shirou's order and since his master was already safe (idk if i got this part right).

+/ How does Sieg's Balmung different from Siegfried's Balmung ? Did he charge it faster because of Galvanism and is it stronger than Siegfried's Balmung ? Does 2 Dead Count Shapeshifter makes him stronger than normal Siegfried during the fight with Karna

+/ I think there was a part about Shirou does not fully understand what his NP actually does ? Can anyone clarify ?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Altaris; April 16th, 2016 at 07:29 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Wiseman's Avatar
    Unminding (not sure if this is even a word) Achilles' martial prowess and achievements as the second greatest Greek HS just because of invulnerability is like unminding Arjuna's "prowess equal to Karna" and his hardwork just because the gods love him and gave him all fancy toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    So I'm currently reading vol 5 with Atlas (i know i should start studying moonrunes). There are a few things that I was kinda uncleared, would gladly appreciate anyone that can clear these up for me

Spoiler:

+/ Was Karna going all out against Sieg ? From the bit i could understand, he was owning Sieg during their exchanges. He wanted to fight Sieg but did not want to kill him. He also wanted to die because he does not want to follow Shirou's order and since his master was already safe (idk if i got this part right).

+/ How does Sieg's Balmung different from Siegfried's Balmung ? Did he charge it faster because of Galvanism and is it stronger than Siegfried's Balmung ? Does 2 Dead Count Shapeshifter makes him stronger than normal Siegfried during the fight with Karna

+/ I think there was a part about Shirou does not fully understand what his NP actually does ? Can anyone clarify ?

Thanks in advance
    I think in according to one of the posts here Sieg's Balmung was different from Siegfried's was because of Blasted Tree (via Frankmoe's). Not sure about the reference

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance
    Sieg had finally gained enough experience as Siegfried on his transformation that he was equal to Seigfried. Karna was "winning" but he was not winning fast enough. Fiore made him a deal that she would help the Red Masters if Karna considered it a loss if Sieg wasn't dead in the three minutes before Dead Count was up. That was why Karna used VS, he was running out of time.

Sieg's Balmung isn't different. However his Balmung activation time is shorter and he can spam it because of Galvanism. Siegfried cannot spam it and is slower.

???
    Last edited by You; April 17th, 2016 at 12:01 AM.

Ah I see thanks You. Appreciate it.

So basically it's just Galvanism that helps Sieg to charge Balmung faster that he could match blow for blow with Karna ?

The 3rd question is because i think there was a part about how Shirou did not fully understand his NP even when summoned as a servant. Like something with him being able to use all magecraft but he just thought of it as "able to create miracle" ? I might just get this part totally wrong.
    Last edited by Altaris; April 17th, 2016 at 12:07 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The 3rd question is because i think there was a part about how Shirou did not fully understand his NP even when summoned as a servant. Like something with him being able to use all magecraft but he just thought of it as "able to create miracle" ? I might just get this part totally wrong.
    errr nope?
    All it says is 60 years ago when he examined his arms he realized he could connect to all the foundations.
    can you copy pasta the line?

- - - Updated - - -

So basically it's just Galvanism that helps Sieg to charge Balmung faster that he could match blow for blow with Karna ?
    no... galvanism makes it so that Sieg can spam balmung.
    Karna says he can keep using Kundala to match them, however, in that case it'll just be a battle of who will run out of magical energy first. That will take too long.