Page 679 of 685 FirstFirst ... 179579629669674677678679680681684 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,580 of 13696

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha: Free Range Spoiler Thread

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There is no 'no homo' when it comes to Karna
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Ahh, I posted that link the Apo anime thread without looking here first. Karna's my favorite.

Amakusa, Sieg, and Mordred look like they could be in the American old west. And I swear Mordred's wearing a corset.

Spooky Scary Counter-Guardian Balthizar's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Avicebron's rockin' the rabbi look. Everyone else is looking great too.
    Nasuverse in a Nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Gilgamesh fired weapons like rockets back in the day, Enkidu was a shapeshifting mud doll, Elizabeth Bathory had dragon blood, the origin of life is an insane giant, and vampires rule over humans in this odd way where they claim to be the apex of life and are perfect beings. Also every planet has super ultimate beings that are the apex of each planet and will one day come to Earth to rock our shit, and each of these ultimate beings are comparable to vampires.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Jeanne was speaking to the counter force and Karl was driven by aliens. And Jesus was probably Martha's imaginary friend, I'd imagine.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Friendly Neighborhood Officer Spartacus.
    don't quote me on this

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Sieg and Jeanne match each other well.

Not sure if this is the thread but I'd be very curious if/when any info is out about the small book that was included in the last BD set.
    (probably almost nobody on this forum bought it but never know when scans are out)
    FGO accounts, MP for FCs; updated: 21/05/2017

Is there any english translation of the Chiron vs Achilles fight in the five volume?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Sieg and Jeanne match each other well.
    hijack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    IIRC Case Files is the one that takes place in the main Fate timeline(s) right?
    I believe Touko was still chased by enforcer in F/SN. In Case Files her Sealing Designation was removed?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I watched the Achilles and Atalante fight again today.
    Very surprised in a negative way considering what it could have been.

vol 5, pg 178-187

In defiance of the intense pain, the man knocked down five arrows. A miraculous act even in his perfect state, it was seemingly easier to perform with only his reserve strength.

Hero. This is what the man was called. This is how the man lived.

However, just because he was called a hero does not mean he is a vessel that saves everyone. No matter his willpower, he couldn't save his friend, he could not save this woman in front of him.

The confrontation with his teacher was his top priority this Great Holy Grail War. He had concentrated on that, he had only focused on that. It would be a lie to say he had not known about her abnormality, but the reality is he had adverted his gaze from that abnormality.

The world is based on competitive principles. Hate and love are just accessories to that. So, they aren't things you should relentlessly drag around.

That was the logic of
    Greece
    the world
    when he was alive.

She had lived in the same world and held the same assumptions.

Therefore, he did not truly understand the woman’s pure, earnest love or despair resulting from that. As for how a hero could so easily throw away her pride, that was unimaginable.

There was too much ignorance and arrogance, therefore laziness.

The man's sins cannot be counted. That's why all the pain from his heart torn to pieces and his flesh ripped up from battle is his divine punishment and atonement.
    Heavy was the spear that was normally so light, and the impact from the arrows reverberate throughout his body. He doesn't want to win. Actually, it might be more comforting to lose.

However, he can't do that.

You're the one she chose. But vetoing that is my obligation.

Because the one she should settle something with isn't Ruler.

"The one you shoot, is me"

The coughing man propelled himself into the air using a stone pillar as a platform. The magical beast's wings unfurled and she let out a grating screech. The fired arrows disregarded everything and rushed at the man. Out of recklessness more than calculation, he wove through the countless number of arrows by reading their trajectory. His only options had been to receive the arrows or close the gap. He had chosen the latter.

A leap - kicking off a stone pillar once again, he nimbly changed his trajectory.

An arrow he failed to dodge pierced the top of his shoulder.

But pain and injury no longer held any meaning to the man. He would slay the monstrous beast.

In exchange for the arrow on the shoulder, the leaping man made contact with the monstrous beast.

In his heart, the man believed that this altered appearance does not qualify for tears.

The spear that shared his life smoothly moved and directly connected with the beast's wing. The fallen monstrous beast was blown away, head over heels, with the man in pursuit.

Yet, just before she fell and crashed onto the stone floor, she forcibly twisted her whole body so that her legs gripped onto two pillars, fixing her upside-down body to the space between them. Like that, she aimed and shot at the man in pursuit.

Being able to sense that extremely ridiculous bombardment before it was fired, he very nearly dodged it.

His neck was torn open, and blood oozed out.

The monstrous beast, with just a paper-thin difference to how humans act, let out a raging howl. Without faltering or hesitation, the man thrust the point of his spear.

The black arrow was as if it was shot out of a pistol during a quickdraw and the spear strike was like purple lightning.

A crashing, thunderous roar echoed in both their ears and both savored the intense pain that brought them to the verge of vomiting.

"Ku-"

"Guu-"

They both stifle their anguished cries. The man is much less hurt. Thanks to his chest armor, the wound is shallow.

But as far as the monstrous beast is concerned the depth of the wound does not matter. She is a monster that will accomplish what she must as long as she is breathing. The man sighs and looks at his long spear. It's a spear that defeated many heroes. Be that as it may, a curse has followed the spear.

It'll lead to the death of the people he loves.

Shaking off his excess thoughts, the man starts running once more. But, there is an overwhelming disparity between the man whose heel was shot and the fastest hunter.

Reflected in the man's eye was not only the misty figure. From the upper right there was a soft sound as well as the sound of a breeze.

A great number of imperceivable, and therefore invisible, arrows once again rained down on the man.

The monstrous beast understood.

The man's attack was slower than it used to be.

The wound on his heel was like a curse that ate at the man. At this rate he would be unable to endure three more attacks.

Then, the monstrous beast made a quick decision. Logically, to kill the man without taking any injuries she needed distance. While she couldn't see his figure, his heat could be tracked.

The monstrous beast had no interest in whoever this man was.

But, he was good prey. Notched arrows were twisted and then shot at high speed. These arrows would silently rain upon the man.

Fresh blood leaking from his heel stained the stone floor. The monstrous beast had sent two arrows towards the man's lower back during the barrage.

Of course, the man's spear was still going strong. Even those arrows was knocked down.

However, his body could only endure the surging impact and the intense pain one more time. With this in mind, the monstrous beast flew around the stone pillar, taking aim at the head for her final blow.

The spinning jet black arrow easily breaks the sound barrier.

If the arrow were to land, that would be fine. If it did not, counterattacking or evasion would lead to the man's death.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO" The man yelled.

While yelling, he put all his strength in an attack to counter the arrow flying towards his head. The impact born from the interception severely damaged his organs so much that blood came out of his mouth and eyeballs.

Being a hero changed nothing.

He was a living being. And no one would believe a bloody figure like that would still be alive.

...But the man rose.

His breathing was ragged. That sign demonstrated he was close to death and he would die if left like that.

But that's not a problem. The man is a Servant. No matter how close he is to death, as long as he's not dead a chance still remains.

The monstrous beast slid down the stone pillar and landed right in front of the man. It was another logical decision. The man was now unable to dodge or move. He probably lost all five senses too.

His breath was as thin as silk.

The sound of his heart stopped a long time ago.

Without hesitation, regret, or mercy, the monstrous beast let loose the final attack.

Ruining this world, mocking this world is why
    I
    monstrous beasts
    was born and will continue to do so until my end.

"Pierce,
    Tauropolos
    Dark Sky Bow
    !"

A jet-black arrow was fired. The man could not move. The target was his spiritual core. The divine protection from his mother that would protect his body from all malice was already gone. It was exceedingly obvious he would die if the attack landed.

The man already accepted this.

He accepted it, but there was just one thing he could not surrender.

"This man's spear is cursed"

The man ignored the death that awaited him in one second since what he was looking for was right in front of him--

In a loud voice, "Lets go!
    Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē
    Spear-tip of the Star Traversing the Skies
    --!"

The meeting of a meteoric spear and a jet-black arrow. The man had prepared himself, he was content to accept the dark arrow. Surprised, the monstrous beast attempted to evade the spear. However, a split-second delay determined success or failure. The final attack, an arrow shot with all her power, had delayed the monstrous beast for an instant.

"Ga,hhh"

The monstrous beast, stabbed in the abdomen, moaned in pain. Although it was fatal, it didn't instantly kill her.

...The man also understood this.

It was not a big deal like knowing the future, but mere warrior's intuition. That's why, without hesitation, the man had started running.

I was shot through the heel, so this body is no longer the fastest in human history -- Even so, I AM the fastest.

Reflected in his eyes is a beast devilishly disparaging that body. Fueled by hatred, a little girl who is trying to fulfill her dream.

"URAAAAAAAAAAA"

The man runs through the battlefield in an instant. The monstrous beast tries to meet the enemy but the spear has completely sealed her movement.

If that's the case, the monstrous beast summons another arrow. It doesn't have to be as strong as the last one. It doesn't matter as long as it keeps him at bay for even a moment.

His spirit core is already pierced, a man standing at the edge of death's abyss only needs one push, after all.

At the end, she fired a total of three arrows. But the man did not show the slightest indication of dodging.

Abdomen, thigh, chest. An arrow ate into each of these three places. Nothing fatal, if he was already dead they would just be unremarkable gashes.

But he did not even attempt to block the arrows. The man's running speed did not decrease. In fact, it increased. Forward, like a spear. A sprint just like a comet.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO"

The monstrous beast is ready for the screaming man. Catch his spear, smash his head, gouge his heart, crush his skull -- if I can do it, I'll do it.

Something like that might kill me. But, I am the Calydonian Boar. As long as this curse exists I will not die.

The man jumped. One hand is on the monstrous beast's head and the other on the wings growing from her back. The monstrous beast is astonished by his actions.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!"

This man is...

"Shut up. You won't be defiling her any longer."

Tearing off the monstrous beast -- !!

Putting strength into his muscles that almost make them rupture, he tears off the filthy hide. The ripped hide strongly shudders once and then disappears like dust. She could only be a monstrous beast with the Noble Phantasm
    Agrius Metamorphosis
    Boar of Divine Punishment

Without the Noble Phantasm, she can only return to being Archer of Red. And shortly afterward, she recalls the man in front of her.

In a daze, she murmurs the man's class.

"You're - Rider."

"My bad sis. I was late."

Why did I fight him? Why did I probably kill him? It's not like I disliked him. In the first place he's a comrade. I couldn't fight him. But... I did. I killed him. I wore that Noble Phantasm and did what I thought was right.

With that thought, death quickly took her.

----------
    There's a section like 30 pages later that's Achilles' past and his final convo with Atalante you see in the anime
    Last edited by You; November 4th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Good Job Higashide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    I believe Touko was still chased by enforcer in F/SN. In Case Files her Sealing Designation was removed?
    Considering Case Files occurs before FSN, she could have gotten her Sealing Designation back before then, or it's a retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

vol 5, pg 178-187

In defiance of the intense pain, the man knocked down five arrows. A miraculous act even in his perfect state, it was seemingly easier to perform with only his reserve strength.

However, just because he was called a hero does not mean he is a vessel that saves everyone. No matter his willpower, he couldn't save his friend, he could not save this woman in front of him.

The confrontation with his teacher was his top priority this Great Holy Grail War. He had concentrated on that, he had only focused on that. It would be a lie to say he had not known about her abnormality, but the reality is he had adverted his gaze from that abnormality.

The world is based on competitive principles. Hate and love are just accessories to that. So, they aren't things you should relentlessly drag around.

That was the logic of
    Greece
    the world
    when he was alive.

Therefore, he did not truly understand the woman’s pure, earnest love or despair resulting from that. As for how a hero could so easily throw away her pride, that was unimaginable.

The man's sins cannot be counted. That's why all the pain from his heart torn to pieces and his flesh ripped up from battle is his divine punishment and atonement.
    Heavy was the spear that was normally so light, and the impact from the arrows reverberate throughout his body. He doesn't want to win. Actually, it might be more comforting to lose.

The coughing man propelled himself into the air using a stone pillar as a platform. The magical beast's wings unfurled and she let out a grating screech. The fired arrows disregarded everything and rushed at the man. Out of recklessness more than calculation, he wove through the countless number of arrows by reading their trajectory. His only options had been to receive the arrows or close the gap. He had chosen the latter.

A leap - kicking off a stone pillar once again, he nimbly changed his trajectory.

But pain and injury no longer held any meaning to the man. He would slay the monstrous beast.

In exchange for the arrow on the shoulder, the leaping man made contact with the monstrous beast.

In his heart, the man believed that this altered appearance does not quality for tears.

The spear that shared his life smoothly moved and directly connected with the beast's wing. The fallen monstrous beast that was blown away, head over heels, with the man in pursuit.

Yet, just before she fell and crashed onto the stone floor, she forcibly twisted her whole body so that her legs gripped onto two pillars, fixing her upside-down body to the space between them. Like that, she aimed and shot at the man in pursuit.

Being able to sense that extremely ridiculous bombardment before it was fired, he very nearly dodged it.

The monstrous beast with just a paper-thin difference to how humans act, let out a raging howl. Without faltering or hesitation, the man thrust the point of his spear.

The black arrow was as if it was shot out of a pistol during a quickdraw and the spear strike was like purple lightning.

A crashing, thunderous roar echoed in both their ears and both savored the intense pain that brought them to the verge of vomiting.

"Ku-"

"Guu-"

They both stifle their anguished cries. The man is much less hurt. Thanks to his chest armor, the wound is shallow.

But as far as the monstrous beast is concerned the depth of the wound does not matter. She is a monster that will accomplish what she must as long as she is breathing. The man sighs and looks at his long spear. It's a spear that defeated many heroes. Be that as it may, a curse has followed the spear.

Shaking off his excess thoughts, the man starts running once more. But, there is an overwhelming disparity between the man whose heel was shot and the fastest hunter.

Reflected in the man's eye was not only the misty figure. From the upper right there was a soft sound as well as the sound of a breeze.

A great number of imperceivable, and therefore invisible, arrows once again rained down on the man.

The wound on his heel was like a curse that ate at the man. At this rate he would be unable to endure three more attacks.

Then, the monstrous beast made a quick decision. Logically, to kill the man without taking any injuries she needed distance. While she couldn't see his figure, his heat could be tracked.

But, he was good prey. Notched arrows were twisted and then shot at high speed. These arrows would silently rain upon the man.

Fresh blood leaking from his heel stained the stone floor. The monstrous beast had sent two arrows towards the man's lower back during the barrage.

Of course, the man's spear was still going strong. Even those arrows was knocked down.

However, his body could only endure the surging impact and the intense pain one more time. With this in mind, the monstrous beast flies around the stone pillar, taking aim at the head for her final blow.

If the arrow were to land, that would be fine. If it did not, counterattacking or evasion would lead to the man's death.

While yelling, he put all his strength in an attack to counter the arrow flying towards his head. The impact born from the interception severely damaged his organs so much that blood came out of his mouth and eyeballs.

He was a living being. And no one would believe a bloody figure like that would still be alive.

...But the man rose.

His breathing was ragged. That sign demonstrated he was close to death and he would die if left like that.

But that's not a problem. The man is a Servant. No matter how close he is to death, as long as he's not dead a chance still remains.

The monstrous beast slid down the stone pillar and landed right in front of the man. It was another logical decision. The man was now unable to dodge or move. He probably lost all five senses too.

Without hesitation, regret, or mercy, the monstrous beast let loose the final attack.

I
    monstrous beasts

"Pierce,
    Tauropolos
    Dark Sky Bow
    !"

A jet-black arrow was fired. The man could not move. The target was his spiritual core. The divine protection from his mother that would protect his body from all malice was already gone. It was exceedingly obvious he would die if the attack landed.

The man ignored the death that awaited him in one second since what he was looking for was right in front of him--

Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē
    "

The meeting of a meteoric spear and a jet-black arrow. The man had prepared himself, he was content to accept the dark arrow. Surprised, the monstrous beast attempted to evade it. However, a split-second delay determined success or failure. The final attack, an arrow shot with all her power, had delayed the monstrous beast for an instant.

"Ga,hhh"

The monstrous beast, stabbed in the abdomen, moaned in pain. Although it was fatal, it didn't instantly kill her.

It was not a big deal like knowing the future, but mere warrior's intuition. That's why, without hesitation, the man had started running.

I was shot through the heel, so this body is no longer the fastest in human history -- Even so, I AM the fastest.

Reflected in his eyes a beast devilishly disparaging that body. Fueled by hatred, a little girl who is trying to fulfill her dream.

"URAAAAAAAAAAA"

The man runs through the battlefield in an instant. The monstrous beast tries to meet the enemy but the spear has completely sealed her movement.

If that's the case, the monstrous beast summons another arrow. It doesn't have to be as strong as the last one. It doesn't matter as long as it keeps him at bay for even a moment.

His spirit core is already pierced, a man standing at the edge of death's abyss only needs one push, after all.

At the end, she fired a total of three arrows. But the man did not show the slightest indication of dodging.

Abdomen, thigh, chest. An arrow ate into each of these three places. Nothing fatal, as if he was already dead they would just be unremarkable gashes.

But he did not even attempt to block the arrows. The man's running speed did not decrease. In fact, it increased. Forward, like a spear. A sprint just like a comet.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO"

The monstrous beast is ready for the screaming man. Catch his spear, smash his head, gouge his heart, crush his skull -- if I can do it, I'll do it.

Something like that might kill me. But, I am the Calydonian Boar. As long as this curse exists I will not die.

The man jumped. One hand is on the monstrous beast's head and the other on the wings growing from her back. The monstrous beast is astonished by his actions.

This man is...

Putting strength into his muscles that almost make them rupture, he tears off the filthy hide. The ripped hide strongly shudders once and then disappears like dust. She could only be a monstrous beast with the
    Agrius Metamorphosis
    Noble Phantasm Boar of Divine Punishment

Without the Noble Phantasm, she can only return to being Archer of Red. And shortly afterward, she recalls the man in front of her.

"You're - Rider."

Why did I fight him? Why did I probably kill him? It's not like I disliked him. In the first place he's a comrade. I couldn't fight him. But... I did. I killed him. I wore that Noble Phantasm and did what I thought was right.

----------
    There's a section like 30 pages later that's Achilles' past and his final convo with Atalante you see in the anime
    Oh my god, this fight could have a been a lot better in the anime. It was so short and left out so many details. And people praised it.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

vol 5, pg 178-187

That was the logic of
    Greece
    the world
    when he was alive.

In his heart, the man believed that this altered appearance does not quality for tears.

The spear that shared his life smoothly moved and directly connected with the beast's wing. The fallen monstrous beast that was blown away, head over heels, with the man in pursuit.

The monstrous beast with just a paper-thin difference to how humans act, let out a raging howl. Without faltering or hesitation, the man thrust the point of his spear.

"Ku-"

"Guu-"

However, his body could only endure the surging impact and the intense pain one more time. With this in mind, the monstrous beast flies around the stone pillar, taking aim at the head for her final blow.

...But the man rose.

I
    monstrous beasts

"Pierce,
    Tauropolos
    Dark Sky Bow
    !"

Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē
    "

The meeting of a meteoric spear and a jet-black arrow. The man had prepared himself, he was content to accept the dark arrow. Surprised, the monstrous beast attempted to evade it. However, a split-second delay determined success or failure. The final attack, an arrow shot with all her power, had delayed the monstrous beast for an instant.

"Ga,hhh"

Reflected in his eyes a beast devilishly disparaging that body. Fueled by hatred, a little girl who is trying to fulfill her dream.

"URAAAAAAAAAAA"

Abdomen, thigh, chest. An arrow ate into each of these three places. Nothing fatal, as if he was already dead they would just be unremarkable gashes.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO"

This man is...

Putting strength into his muscles that almost make them rupture, he tears off the filthy hide. The ripped hide strongly shudders once and then disappears like dust. She could only be a monstrous beast with the
    Agrius Metamorphosis

"You're - Rider."

----------
    Jesus, this was so fucking good. Like, goddammit this was amazing

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll never forgive them for not having Achilles cry
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

vol 5, pg 178-187

That was the logic of
    Greece
    the world
    when he was alive.

"Ku-"

"Guu-"

...But the man rose.

I
    monstrous beasts

"Pierce,
    Tauropolos
    Dark Sky Bow
    !"

Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē
    "

"Ga,hhh"

"URAAAAAAAAAAA"

"OOOOOOOOOOOO"

This man is...

Agrius Metamorphosis

"You're - Rider."

----------
    Jesus this was so much better than the anime's version.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Oh my god, this fight could have a been a lot better in the anime. It was so short and left out so many details. And people praised it.
    People praised it for the animation, which was genuinely good. The contents though, yeah this was much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    People praised it for the animation, which was genuinely good. The contents though, yeah this was much better.
    Basically every Achilles fight was well-animated. The same cannot be said for the Sieg fights.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Basically every Achilles fight was well-animated. The same cannot be said for the Sieg fights.
    Sieg versus Karna was definitely well-animated, even if the style choices were somewhat unusual in parts. Sieg versus Amakusa was below that level, but still perfectly serviceable. I can't recall any Sieg fight that was noticeably badly animated, and that's from someone who was dissatisfied with how the anime handled a lot of fight scenes.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Thanks You

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Sieg versus Karna was definitely well-animated, even if the style choices were somewhat unusual in parts. Sieg versus Amakusa was below that level, but still perfectly serviceable. I can't recall any Sieg fight that was noticeably badly animated, and that's from someone who was dissatisfied with how the anime handled a lot of fight scenes.
    I don't like how the latter part of the Sieg v Karna basically reverted to sketchbook style art when Vasavi Shakti exploded, and same with Sieg v Amakusa when things got fast. It's like they just gave up on their shaded models and used sketches to portray fast movement, which is super lame.