Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Interrogation Room

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    A young man clad in executor garb is sitting back in his chair with his feet on the table in the interrogation room, next to him stands his armour-clad servant, Crusader.

Crusader: Master, it’s nearly time for the interview to begin.

Stanistaw takes his feet off the table and gets back to sitting properly in his char before replying.

Stanistaw: Ah yeah, so where’s the mail?

Crusader: You didn’t get any.

Stanistaw: Eh…well that could be bad…there’s still…a couple minutes…maybe some last minute entries or something…eheh.
    Last edited by Zagrin; May 27th, 2011 at 10:14 AM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There is a sound like the creacking of a door. Suddenly, the room gets darker, and Shizuka appears, sitting in another chair, on the oppossite side of the table. Next to her, a bit hidden in the shadows, and without showing her face, stands Hunter.

Shizuka: Hello everyone!

Hunter: I can't believe we are losing time like this...

Shizuka: Well... eh...

Hunter: *sighs* When you are ready, priest.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Stanistaw: Crusader...

Crusader simply nods at Stanistaw, which causes him to sigh in relief

Stanistaw: Good evening ladies and gentlemen to this evening's presentation, today we shall be interviewing Shizuka Fujou and her servant, Hunter!

Stanistaw takes a paper out of his pocket

Stanistaw: Before beginning with our mail, I feel it's necessary to ask the questions that are kind of considered tradition in this room. So Shizuka, Hunter, though you haven't 'arrived' yet in OLYMPUS, what expectations do you have for the place?
    Last edited by Zagrin; May 26th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Well, i have lots of expectations for OLYMPUS! A mysterious place in the sky, full of the best that humanity is capable of giving. I just want to see the mysteries this place holds, to make new friends... well, and the typical things a student expects from their new school too.

Hunter: Hmpf... the only expectation i have for that city is the glory of battle and my deeds. Nothing more, nothing less.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Stanistaw: Dunno if Dead Apostles would count into that best humanity is capable of giving, but eh...matter of opinion

Crusader: A good answer, Hunter, I see you too are one that dislikes the life of idleness and inaction.

Stanistaw: Well then, second traditional question! Do either of you two have a specific wish that you want the grail to grant, in addition how far would you go in order to obtain the grail?

Blog Entries
    Hunter: There is no gain from a wasted life doing nothing at all. For me, the Grail War is just a means to an end, to battle and spread the renown of my name around the world. Yes, you could say that i have no specific wish proper.

Shizuka: *Coughcoughliescoughcough*

Hunter: What was that?

Shizuka: Nothing, nothing at all. As for me... yes, i have an specific wish, but that's in the eventuality i get the Grail. I am more interested in the mystery behind it.

Hunter: We pass on answering how far we would go.

Shizuka: But-

Hunter: No buts.

Shizuka: ;·;

quotes

Stanistaw: Okay then, and now that that's done with, Crusader the mail, please.

Stanistaw crumples up the piece of paper and throws it away.

Crusader: That was all you had prepared, even though you had no mail before?

Stanistaw: Nah, I just believe the mail questions are more interesting than my questions.

Crusader hands Stanistaw one of the newly arrived mails.

Stanistaw: Okay, let's see what we have here, questions addressed to the both of you, I believe: What would you say is the most optimal conditions for you? What would cause a worst case scenario? And finally Have you heard Zero is a peeping Tom?

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: The most optimal conditions for us? That would be a terrain we know and control, that allows all kinds of ambushes and attacks and gives us both an height advantage, and freedom of movement. A worst case scenario...

Hunter: You are not allowed to tell them that.

Shizuka: Okay.

Hunter: And that man is a peeping Tom... I will have to make countermeasures against him then.

Shizuka: Try to not kill him.

Hunter: I make no promises.

quotes

Stanistaw: Well as long as you don't go and try kill me, I'm cool with it, but anyways next couple of questions...hmm I think I'll split this up into a couple of batches. These are aimed at Shizuka, What is your opinion on the feud between the Demon Hunters (specifically the Ryougis) and the Lion of Kimon (Kazu)? What is your approach on combat? Are you the direct type, the hit-and-run type, the long-range type, or do you prefer battles of attrition?

Stanistaw takes a breath before finally finishing.

Stanistaw: What are your hobbies?

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Well...

She sends a stare to Hunter for a second, who just shrugs.

Shizuka: I myself have nothing against the Lion of Kimon himself. He doesn't seem like a bad guy? I am not accustomed to see Half Bloods that aren't in a bloody rampage, so i am interested in him, you could say. But... i don't think that the Ryougis would forgive him. He knocked the mother of the dorm head in a coma, didn't he?

Hunter: And you are interested in that guy? I have to go make some preparations...

Shizuka: I am not interested in that way! Anyway... eh... yes... my approach to combat. I am of the hit-and-run type, but i also could fare well in an attrition battle.

Hunter: You could get a few surprises with this girl's figthing style.

Shizuka: Hunter-... Ahem, my hobbies are martial arts, specially those who employ weapons in their practice, and... gaming.

Hunter: Even i am better at games than you.

Shizuka: Shut up! You are an ancient hero from who knows how long ago! How can you be better than me in Pokemon? ;·; I can't even get past the first gym!

Hunter just sighed quietly.

quotes

Crusader: Hm hit-and run tactics, not the most honourable choice in my opinion, but I will admit that such tactics have their uses...I simply don't agree with them, and you are interested in a man who knocked a dorm head's mother into a...coma? What kind of despicable-

Stanistaw: Uh yeah, Crusader I suggest we don't go around making enemies, the walls have ears and such, that I'm sure their was a good reason for it...maybe...

Crusader: A good reason? Master are you-

Stanistaw: Anyways! Next question...s: How serious are you in regards to training and What do you think of the other factions?

Blog Entries
    Hunter: I actually agree with Crusader, you-

Shizuka: Hunter, we'll talk about it later. About training, i am very serious, after all you could say that my life depends on my training. At least that's what Father says.

Hunter: I have to meet your family someday. Your father sounds as someone knowledgeable.

Shizuka made a small pause, and then kept talking, ignoring that last comment: I am neutral towards the other factions. I really don't care about what people is, as long as they don't try to rip my face off.

Hunter: Your attitude is just too careless... *sigh*

Shizuka: Hey, i said as long as they don't try to kill me!

Hunter: And you really don't see anything wrong with your statement?

Shizuka: Well, i may be more cautious towards Dead Apostles and Half Bloods, but... you really have to cheer up a bit Hunter!

Hunter: *sighs*

quotes

Stanistaw: Well Hunter does make a fair point about being cautious around people of different factions and such. Now let's see here...oh I'm keeping that one for last...and maybe that one...okay, Shizuka, what's your most hated dish and 'Hunter did you had a child in your life? Or did you want to have one? How it feels to be a mother?'

Crusader: That last part looks like the writings of a child...

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: My most hated dish? Well... actually, anything with tomatoes. I simply don't get humanity's obsession with putting tomatoes on everything ;·;

Hunter: Yes, i had a child in my life... and... it was wonderful. "Miracle of Life" really fits the feeling i had when i first held my child...
    At that point, Hunter trailed off, staring in the distance.

Shizuka: Assa-chan? I wonder why she is interested in such things~.

quotes

Stanistaw: Who can say, children are usually inquistive about such things, aren't they?

Crusader: However I suggest we leave this topic as is, Master, at least I believe it is something that Hunter doesn't wish to speak about.

Stanistaw: Hmmm...next question: What alignment would you say you are and, my own little addition, why?

Blog Entries
    Hunter: Well, by modern standards, i would call myself a Chaotic Neutral. After all, i don't really care about anything that isn't battling and my own glory...

Shizuka: That's a lie~~. She is Chaotic Good.

Hunter: What? No, i am not!

Shizuka: If you say so~.

quotes

Stanistaw: And what about yourself, Shizuka, what alignment are you and why? Also, What would you do if a certain Artificer asks you out, or asks you to be a part of his harem?

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Well, i think i would be something like Neutral Good or Chaotic Good?

Hunter: She is rather hard to define, because she...

Shizuka: Shhhh. And about Artificer...

Hunter: No way in hell.

Shizuka: That was fast! I think you broke the record of the fastest rejection ever o.o

Hunter: And he is not getting around you either.

Shizuka: So he has basically zero chance.

quotes

Crusader: And so, that man continues with a 100% rejection rate, fitting considering his perverted conduct.

Stanistaw: Okay, now for the last question: Shizuka have you had to use your Synchronizer abilities in the past? What is your policy if someone requests the use of your Synchronizer abilities?

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: *blushes slightly* No, i was lucky enough to never had to use my Synchronizer abilities before.

Hunter: And...

Shizuka: There is no way i am using them soon with Hunter around, as you see.

quotes