Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Interrogation Room

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Defender: Win.

Akio: Normally it would feel awkward, but M...Shizuka has been a pleasant host so far, so it is no problem. I hope it isn't awkward for you? I mean I am kind of...unusual.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shizuka: I don't really care. I was pretty curious to meet a Kishu that wasn't intent on killing me. Hunter, however was all about making it an ambush and an assassination. She only complied when I threatened her with 'switching'.

Hunter: Master, what the hell are you doi-

???: *Emotionless stare*

Hunter: *Shudders, retreats a bit more into the shadows*

Shizuka: Anyway, Akio-san, a bunch of questions this time, since we are extending this interview a bit too much. How do you feel about the Nanaya woman who seems to be living here? How are your relations with the traditional enemies of your kind, the Demon Hunters like me and the Taima? And what news do you have about the Tohno's main branch?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Akio: I am curious about her, does her existence mean that there are more Nanaya we don't know about? Not that the Saiki family has any animosity for Demon Hunters in general...I am actually here to improve the relations between the Saiki and the Demon Hunter families after all. As for the Taima, I was not tasked with improving our relations with them, but I certainly look forward to meeting and talking with its members in any case. There are a lot of misconceptions about hybrids in general, and I will try my best to show that we are not savages.

Defender: Are you really fit for this task?

Akio: ...what's that supposed to mean?

Defender: Think before you ask.

Akio: ...anyway, I have little contact with the other Tohno branches, I only attended 4 family meetings until now, and my mother maintains most contacts with them and beyond....which also means that I can probably look forward to marriage once I return home. But for all the girls following this interview: nothing is set in stone yet!

Defender: Charming.

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Very well, it seems that there are no more quest- wait, I did not see that sleep of paper here. I guess it is the last one.

Hunter: Finally.

Shizuka: Well, let's see what is says... 'Suffer and die'

Hunter: ...

Shizuka: .... It seems that you guys have an anonymous fan! That was rather fast...

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Akio: Mhmm...who could that be?

Defender: We can narrow it down to every female on the campus.

Akio: Ahaha~ nice, Defender, we should really end this interview with a joke....

Defender: That was no-

Akio: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SHIZUKA

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: ? Okay, there are no more questions, so you go ahead, we'll clean up here.

----Later----

Hunter: This is why I don't like men. Did you see how that Half-Blood was staring?

Shizuka: Akio? Yeah... I guess he really likes you.

Hunter: What?

Shizuka: Hmm, well, you said he was staring, and he seemed somewhat awkward with some answers... he definitely has it for you!

Hunter: How... did you even.... No. Just no.

Shizuka: You say? Then I wonder with who it is... Maybe Defender? It seemed to me like they got along despite everything. Or that guy, Chris, he spends a lot of time aorund him...

Hunter: What.

Shizuka: Or maybe... his Dorm Head! Kaoru-san! That must be it!

Hunter: ...

Shizuka: Heh, these two, they must be so timid, what with Akio-san's high position in a Kishu clan, and Kaoru-san's unknown gender. Love doctor Shizuka needs to do something about these two!

Hunter: Master, you are amazing.

Shizuka: Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------Interview END.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Hello everyone! I am Shizuka Fujou, and the one looking grumpy to my side and half-hiding in the shadows is my Servant, Hunter. Today we'll be interviewing Shang Asuka-san and her Servant, Berserker!

Hunter: Why are we doing this again? And even your introduction is the same as last time!

Shizuka: I am thinking of taking this as a full time job.

Hunter: WHAT?!? No! Also, unchain me already!

Shizuka: I am not going to risk you trying to ambush a Berserker mid interview.

Hunter: You...

Shizuka: Anyyywayy... time to start the long-awaited interview!

quotes

Blog Entries
    Asuka: *ahem* Good day, fellow residents of OLYMUS! I am Shang Asuka, noble heir to the great Shang Dynasty of China. And this is my Servant, Berserker- the best Servant there is~ Introduce yourself Berserker.

Berserker: ....

Asuka: ....

Asuka: *ahem* Berserker says hello. It is a pleasure to meet the two of you, Fujou-san, Hunter. Please, ask us whatever questions you may have! As the heir to my family's great history, I have nothing to hide~
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: A pleasure to meet the both of you. I'll start with the traditional first question: What are your expectations of OLYMPUS, and what do you think about the city?
    Last edited by RacingeR; May 18th, 2013 at 12:38 PM.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Asuka: Guh!? *fumble* I-I actually wasn't expecting such a question right off the bat... Though I suppose given the circumstances it's only a fair question...*mumble*

Berserker: ... *stares at Hunter*

Asuka: Right~! W-What I expect out of OLYMPUS is that it will truly be a great experience to interact with many a diverse people. T-though I do love my magnificent home, sadly I have not had much time to venture out and explore the outside world *sweat*. I do believe that this will be a great opportunity to right that!

Berserker: ... *stares at Shizuka*

Asuka: Mhm~ Mhm~ *nod**nod*. As per my impressions of the city... I-it's quite extravagant, surprisingly *sweats more*. Yes, indeed. I'm amazed at how advanced the city is and simply how much there is to take in. I dare say I could spend hours simply walking about the districts... Not that'd I be confused or anything! It's merely scenery, after all!

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: *giggles* No need to get so nervous, Asuka-san. OLYMPUS is indeed a good place to meet all kinds of diverse people, after all.

Hunter: *struggles against the chains*

Shizuka: Oh, where are my manners... here is a plate of strawberry tarts lent to me by Lacey-san. Feel free to eat them during the interview. She also asks if you prefer cookies of friendship or brownies of friendship.

Hunter: Her Caster also had a question to Berserker. "How's the weather up there?" Don't ask me what it means because I don't know either. *Keeps struggling against the chains*

quotes

Blog Entries
    Take it off!

*whistles*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Asuka: N-nervous!? Why... that would imply that I'm distressed in some form or manner! Please, do not be absurd. I am perfectly calm. As per the tarts, I do humbly accept. A-and I suppose you can tell Lacey-san that I'd much enjoy sampling both of her recipes, if possible. *takes a tart and eats it* ........!!!!

Berserker: ...*stares over at Hunter again*

Asuka: *takes two more tarts and eats them*

Berserker: *steps over closer to Hunter*

Asuka: *ahem* These are exceptional. Please send my complements to Lacey-san. ...Now, in regards to the question... Berserker, please, do not be rude! As my Servant, you not only represent me, but my family as well. Please do not ignore our hosts' question.

Berserker: .... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Asuka: Sunny...?

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: *Presses button. Chains are undone* Oh, talking about your Servant. I have received some questions about it as well. Let me see if I find them... oh. Here! "Do you believe that the choice of Servant identity or class reflects some aspect of your self?"

Hunter: *Frees herself and quickly steps backs in-between the shadows. Seems ready to battle.*

Shizuka: Oh right, and this one. "How do the two of you get along with each other, assuming that Berserker's Mad Enhancement isn't active? If it is always active, Asuka, how do you feel about having an all but mindless Servant?". Well, now it is clear that it is always active, but he does not seem that mindless...

quotes

Blog Entries
    Asuka: Fufufu~ I'm sorry, but you are mistaken, dear Fujou-san. My Berserker is far from mindless. He is simply a little shy is all. Isn't that right, Berserker~

Berserker: RRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWHHH!!

Asuka: W-what do you mean!? How dare you talk to me like that! I'm trying to say nice things about you and you go and take that kind of tone with me!? Who do you think feeds you!?

Berserker: GGRRRRRRRAAAAAHHH!!

Asuka: S-s-so what if Servant's don't need food!? You still need my magical energy don't you!? Hah!! How do you like that!? Try finding some means of handling your ridiculous needs without me!

Berserker: *stares back at Hunter*

Asuka: *ahem* As I was saying, my dear Berserker is merely shy. That being said, we get along quite well. Though I feel our personalities are miles apart, this doesn't even appear to be an obstacle.

Berserker: *steps to the edge of the shadows, stops, and leers at Hunter*

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Uh... Asuka-san, the situation seems to be devolving at the moment... could you call back Berserker? I think that Hunter is about to answer violently.

Hunter: *Takes bow out*

Shizuka: Anyway... more questions about Berserker.... well, these seem to be a bit invasive, so I don't mind if you don't answer some of them. "You are also known as "The Mad King". Where or what were you King of, and why did people call you mad?", "What's with the armor that covers up all of your distinguishing features? Is it your Noble Phantasm?", "Is your armor closely tied to your past, or was it changed by the summoning process?" I think those are all there are for him. (I think I already know why they called him mad...).

quotes

Blog Entries
    Asuka: *takes off her shoe and throws it at Berserker's head*

Berserker: *is hit*

Asuka: Stop it, Berserker. You are embarrassing me. Play nice!

Berserker: *stares at Hunter for a bit, before walking back over to Asuka*

Asuka: I do apologize, Fujou-san, Hunter. It would seem that my Servant has forgotten good manner during his leave from this world.

Berserker: ...

Asuka: Now then, moving on. Berserker, do be so kind as to answer those questions.

Berserker: Grrrrrrr... RAAAHHHHRR!! .... GRRRRRAAHHHHH!!!

Asuka: *nod**nod* Certainly. Without a doubt, you were a respected king, Berserker.

Berserker: ...Grrrrr

Asuka: Yes... Sadly.

Berserker: ... *stares at Hunter*

Asuka: I hope that answers your questions. As I said, Berserker and I have nothing to hide. *puffs out chest proudly* *goes back for three more tarts*

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: Ah, that is quite alright, Asuka-san. Yours is not the only Servant that seems to forget manners with startling frequency.

Hunter: Are you trying to insinuate something, Master?

Shizuka: Nope~

Hunter: Just move on with the next question so this hell can end already.

Shizuka: Okay, then. I guess I'll ask all the battle-type questions in one batch. For the both of you, who would you like to fight the most? And who would you like to avoid fighting if possible? Of the other... new arrivals (PCs), is there someone you would like to fight, or someone you would dislike fighting?

Hunter: As an additional, a question sent by one of the viewers. "Is there anybody in particular who you would like to meet?", and "What do you think of the other people who have recently arrived on Olympus?"
    Last edited by RacingeR; May 18th, 2013 at 01:59 PM.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Asuka: Fufufu~ A series of questions to determine the standing of my prowess? How coy~

Berserker: RRRRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!

Asuka: *nod* Indeed. It is as my Servant says, all are the same before us. There is no one in particular that we wish to fight, nor is there anyone in particular who we'd like to avoid fighting. We shall fear no one who comes in our way and will deal with all obstacles in stride. I say this with confidence in my Servant's abilities as well as the teachings passed down from my mother, father, and ancestors. This isn't to say that we're undermining the abilities of our opponents, no. Rather, we simply won't let a mere showing of skill sway us. *nod*

Berserker: RRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Asuka: I've not had much time to observe or talk to many of the people here at OLYMPUS, so I won't go as far to give a thorough opinion... However, I will say that I'm well aware of everyone's capacity as a master and why they've been summoned here. ... All in all, there are colorful people all around, and I'm looking forward to my stay within this city being a memorable one. ...As for people I'd like to meet... There is one... Even though she is from a succeeding dynasty, I suppose you can say I have taken note of her... There is simply something about her that bothers me... I'm not sure it translates well, but I believe it to be her... 'chi'...

Blog Entries
    Shizuka: I see, I see, those are some really good answers, Asuka-san.

Hunter: Indeed, it is a stance I can respect as a fellow warrior and hero... just keep that guy away from me from now onwards.

Shizuka: Hunter, back down. Eh, let's see, there is still quite a lot of questions left. A lot of them seem to be about your dinasty. But before getting to those, here is an important question. "What do you think of the Hecate phones, and how are you holding up with all of OLYMPUS's advanced technology?"

Hunter: You are still trying to figure out more than the basic functions of your phone, aren't you?

Shizuka: Shut up.

quotes