Himari: Huh I imagined that you would've watched Drama anime with how you sometimes react. Especially since you sometimes go "I can see the ending" or writing down your stuff super fancily like in Death Note.

Reaver: The feeling is well shared Assassin. It's nice to occasionally watch over the top things, but it's especially odd when it's based around you. Recently, I watched some of those Sengoku based anime. Sometimes they're pretty accurate on the events whereas other times they were so off. Certainly interesting but not as my cup of tea.

Himari: So just someone interesting? That's pretty broad. So I guess anyone could theoretically could become your date. Isn't that good news members of the Irmina Fan Club?

Reaver: Well first they would have to get past Assassin or gain her approval...

Himari and Reaver remember her stare declaring that no one is getting past her. They shook their head before continuing.

Reaver
: The Interrogation is coming to an end since we have no more questions to ask. Thank you for your time Irmina and Assassin. Is there anything else you want to add Master?

Himari: I want to ask about those contingency plans but... Something tells me I won't like them. Um... Anything to add? I think I'm good.

Reaver: Anything you want to wish to add our dear guests? If not, then let's proceed to the Vermont Moonlight before my master bolts for the door.