Page 354 of 354 FirstFirst ... 254304344349352353354
Results 7,061 to 7,068 of 7068

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Spoilers Thread

Blog Entries
    Yeah I think some folks got the wrong idea about what the moon cell could do because apparently in some cases it just grants a wish by creating a simulation where the wish was granted, but that’s just a convenience. Someone with full control of the mooncell would be able to avert the sixth, prevent the doom of man, and still have enough time to bang aoko and her newly born yet still adult identical twin sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Yeah I think some folks got the wrong idea about what the moon cell could do because apparently in some cases it just grants a wish by creating a simulation where the wish was granted, but that’s just a convenience. Someone with full control of the mooncell would be able to avert the sixth, prevent the doom of man, and still have enough time to bang aoko and her newly born yet still adult identical twin sister.
    And then they all got a-super pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    And yet it still can’t make Mahoyo 2 come out

Well the random comment on making realistic simulations made the mooncell similar to fuyuki grail in that it'll give you your wish but not necessarily how you want it.

But now,after extella with confirmations on it actually monitoring Quantum Timelock across multiple branches, you can assume the mooncell will pull off a Kuramitsu Meruka with its knowledge of the result and the path to take to get there.

He random simulation comment must just be for people who are happy enough with the "everyone is my imouto"VR experience.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    This reminds me of those ideas in science fiction with transhumanism where sometimes people who upload their minds will just live in virtual simulations instead of the real world. I never really got the idea that was supposed to be a good thing in transhumanistic fiction.

Granted in the Nasuverse, with the fact souls will become scientifically provable, that probably means transhumanism there might be more something like downloading into a body

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    And yet it still can’t make Mahoyo 2 come out
    Sure it can. Hell, it can even see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

...just nobody has asked it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Ah I see, so if someone were to make a wish to kill everyone it might just manipulate an asteroid to the earth for a faster result or perhaps just make it harder and harder to have children until no one remained depending on the wish makers preference. Something like that I think?
    The core of the Moon Cell - Angelica Cage - is basically a parallel world browsing device, being called the Event Selection Tree. The multiple worlds system is shaped like a tree with many branches. So to my understanding, what you do with it is that you browse for the branch where things are going according to what you wanted and then Moon Cell will send you to that branch. This is also why anyone who is capable of fully controlling it would be able to mess with the entire system, such as Kiara was about to wipe out the multiple timelines as she's about to turn True Demon level, and in Last Encore the Chakravartin was ready to cause pruning on all timelines, destroying all possibilities and futures of humanity, by deleting all of those branches stored in the core pretty much.

not available due to uni Wallacia's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    On-hold (TBA)
    US Friend Code
    may post it.
    a bit confused, by all timelines, do you mean the the timelines outside of seraph or only the ones insides it ?