Page 343 of 354 FirstFirst ... 243293333338341342343344345348353 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 7068

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Spoilers Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I don't actually have the password but thankfully they have a consistent file naming scheme.
    You say that, but I had to fix their spelling error to find the first one lol.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    -In Extra there was originally a plan for Rin/Rani to become a pseudo-servant and fight for you (???) but it was rejected. Sakura regrets not being able to see Nee-sa-- I mean Tohsaka-san in a Lancer outfit.
    Budget and Timing Issues must be the dual Origin of Type-Moon.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    -Code casts work in real life too (what....).
    How does that even work.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    How does that even work.
    The Harways plugged everyone into the Matrix long ago, but there's another, deeper level...called the Moon Cell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    MAGITEK

Run their od through some technology and it does something, maybe.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    I choose to believe that this means endgame Hakuno is also canonically walking around with a god's sword, can auto-cast A-rank thaumaturgy and has a pseudo-Avalon.

And they say magic is dying out.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    How does that even work.
    Cross Fusion.

Maybe Copyroids.

Not sure, but something like that.....

That's be weird if it went something like Rockman.exe Beast with Beyondard where the cyber world is combined with the real one.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Minor stuff that could run on Od alone should be fine. Magic's dying because there's no mana and everyone else quit.
    And most of that code-cast stuff, minus the ones Shinji used, looks like regular spells. I guess.
    Last edited by peanuts; November 19th, 2014 at 11:38 PM.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    So you think all of them were simple spells that would just use the person's od?

It's probably some technical magus distinction like "it's not real magic if it uses technology" or something even if it's almost identical.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wonder how Ronnie got into the Moon Cell if you need a special way to do it and you'd die otherwise. Because she never seemed like the type that would somehow set all of that up or be in the position to have it.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    I also wonder how Ronnie got into the Moon Cell if you need a special way to do it and you'd die otherwise. Because she never seemed like the type that would somehow set all of that up or be in the position to have it.
    It's not that you'd die immediately if you tried to enter, it's that even if you won you'd have no body to go back to because it died.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So if someone got you to a hospital and they put you on life support you'd be good.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Basically: your body needs to do certain things to stay alive and it can't do those things if you fuck off and leave it, details at 11

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    So you think all of them were simple spells that would just use the person's od?

It's probably some technical magus distinction like "it's not real magic if it uses technology" or something even if it's almost identical.
    Or, just to throw out an idea, virtual spiritrons aren't strictly a cyber-space only thing and they're using them to cast code casts in the real world.
    Or somethingsomething etherlite something.
    Last edited by peanuts; November 19th, 2014 at 11:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Basically: your body needs to do certain things to stay alive and it can't do those things if you fuck off and leave it, details at 11
    Pretty sure Rin said that on that Konami code site linked in Fate/the fact. Like, word for word "Taking your soul out of your body and putting it in a computer means your body dies, obviously, so stay the fuck out if you can't take the heat, ya hear?"

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Real-world codecasting is easy. You just need a church basement and a bunch of orphans. Instant battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Real-world codecasting is easy. You just need a church basement and a bunch of orphans. Instant battery.
    I wanted to make a "Kotomine is a spiritual hacker" joke, but if you think it through he can hack people's souls, spiritual healer and all...

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deaddrunk View Post
    Or, just to throw out an idea, virtual spiritrons aren't strictly a cyber-space only thing and they're using them to cast code casts in the real world. Or somethingsomething etherlite something.
    Isn't magecraft itself based on certain foundations (i.e like a programming language) to make an effect in RL anyway? Taking things to a logical conclusion of rewritting certain principles isn't that much of a stretch. I can now see that Nasu's Sci-Fi blood is boiling. Supernatural themes just aren't enough.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I haven't played either game, but I'm kinda interested now. What's a Code Cast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I always thought that when the mana was depleted all the magical foundations were dying as well and that was the big factor is destroying magecraft not just the mana. Welp guess that's wrong now unless code casting doesn't need a foundation but it seems like it does. Oh well.

Blog Entries
    The foundation is the cloud, duh.