Page 12 of 282 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mahoutsukai no Yoru

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One thing I'd be really looking forward to in the Tsukihime remake would be new BGs. Could make for a nice atmosphere change from all the blue filtered photos.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    One thing I'd be really looking forward to in the Tsukihime remake would be new BGs. Could make for a nice atmosphere change from all the blue filtered photos.
    I hear you, lass.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    New BGMs too. The old ones were fine, just jarring after a while.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Wait, what? This is the first I've heard of Mahoyo being set in the same town as Tsukihime. Admittedly I haven't been following Mahoyo related news very much, but I didn't think I'd miss something of this magnitude.

Is it spring yet?
    "Amidst the Blue Skies, a link from Past to Future. The sheltering Wings of the Protector..."

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I think there was something about it in Kagetsu Tohya, Shiki goes to a restaurant and sees the names of Aoko and Touko at first place on the eating contest plaque.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Wait, what? This is the first I've heard of Mahoyo being set in the same town as Tsukihime. Admittedly I haven't been following Mahoyo related news very much, but I didn't think I'd miss something of this magnitude.
    yeah, i thought it happened in the same town as KnK actually....and didn't Touko go to the same school as Azaka and Fujino?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    It was mentioned somehwere - probably in one of the various interviews at Tsuki-kan - that they're living in the freaking Tohno Mansion.

So... unless the place has multiple towns around it or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    It was mentioned somehwere - probably in one of the various interviews at Tsuki-kan - that they're living in the freaking Tohno Mansion.

So... unless the place has multiple towns around it or something...
    Wait, what? You mean that the Mahoyo trio are living in the Tohno Mansion? o___0
    I had not heard about that before, I know that the house belongs to Alice and that she inherited it from her father, I guess she could eventually sell it to the Tohno's but it seems unlikely to me, can you link to the interview?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I also believe it would be a stretch. More than a stretch, actually. Next thing we know, they went to the same school as Shiki, Arihiko, Satsuki and Ciel.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

I think I read that Alice does go to an all-girls private school though so maybe that one is the same as Akiha's?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Ah, sorry. I misremembered. The Kuonji household is the Tohno household. But how many mansions like that could there be in Misaki? o.O

Is Alice or her family responsible for these three living together? (But then - doesn't she have no family? o.O)

Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    The stage is very unique, and a lot of work went into drawing the background as well.

Nasu: That's correct. We don't want players to feel the setting is unpolished no matter how far back it's set. The goal is to have the player should feel "I want to live in this city," to paint a memorable and beautiful street scene. Actually the setting is Tsukihime's Misaki Town, Tsukihime fans should be able to recognize locations such as the grilled beef restaurant Dai Teito. The Kuonji household has the same location as Tohno household from Tsukihime.

Sharing the same setting as Tsukihime would mean fans will be able to pick out references everywhere.

Nasu: Three heroes living a life full of danger and risks together.
    About two thirds down the page

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post
    I think I read that Alice does go to an all-girls private school though so maybe that one is the same as Akiha's?
    Looks like Reien Girls Academy to me
    Last edited by Strange_One; March 31st, 2011 at 01:55 PM.

so wait...does that mean the Aozaki's land is Misaki city?

Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Is Alice or her family responsible for these three living together? (But then - doesn't she have no family? o.O)
    Didn't Alice severely dislike the idea of Soujuurou living with them and knowing their secrets? She even tries to convince Aoko to get rid of the country bum when the dude first move in and live with them. Or at least that's what I read somewhere before.

More importantly, Alice social life is only as good as 4chan's anon. She fundamentallly dislikes the presence of others. The type that is totally susceptible to horrifying mind-breaking rape doujin you know. Unless she's way too moe, where tender loving and d'awww doujins would totally eclipse the presence of "Tohsaka-san no Jijou" kind of doujin of her in the market.

...though I don't think any 2D heroines would be safe from those rape doujin anyway. Unless they're too unpopular and obscure for anyone to care about.

^If the art is good, I'd be looking forward to anything the doujin market has to offer, so there. >

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alice raep doujins? Do want. There's probably gonna be mindbreak Aoko ones too >_>
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

you mean reverse rape mindbreak aoko doujins, right?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it's possible for Alice to be moe or at least be dere-dere. You do enter a territory where only angels dare to thread, though. :3
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    How did I miss the fact that Mahoyo takes place in Misaki?

Of course, I doubt that Misaki is actually the grounds of the Aozaki family. There's no way the Association would leave it alone like that.

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    I'm amused that I'm moar fanboy than many others here about Mahoyo that I scour for information more thoroughly than you all. And I'm the noob :P

I hate rape doujin T_T