Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252257260261262
Results 5,221 to 5,229 of 5229

Thread: Mahoutsukai no Yoru - Chapter 7 patch released (no spoilers past the patch)

此処に辿るはあらゆる収斂。 此処に示すはあらゆる宿願。 Arashi_Leonhart's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    although I bet it'd be faster if the one asking was a cute korean girl

US Friend Code
    You're our only hope, Arashi

(Talking about the Korean girl part, not the Aniplex part)
    Last edited by Toa of Gallifrey; April 21st, 2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One

better to win the holy grail war and wish for a miracle
    Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..

Blog Entries
    Attendre et Espérer guys
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks
    Things

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    So wait, how much of the total is this again?
    I used to follow Mahoyo's progress but rl intervened and I don't even know who's doing what anymore.
    EDIT: Or I could've just googled it... 13 total and four bonus chapters. Yay for being halfway there whooooooo livin'on a prayer
    Last edited by Deathhappens; May 12th, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    So wait, how much of the total is this again?
    I used to follow Mahoyo's progress but rl intervened and I don't even know who's doing what anymore.
    EDIT: Or I could've just googled it... 13 total and four bonus chapters. Yay for being halfway there whooooooo livin'on a prayer
    So about 8-9 chapters are translated?

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    So about 8-9 chapters are translated?
    According to last post on the subject, Panette was less than halfway through chapter 8 two months ago.

死者 The Dead
    JP Friend Code
    099-283-718
    US Friend Code
    614-850-739
    Quote Originally Posted by Proseph View Post
    Well, I encountered the same problem on my laptop just now, but I overcame it. It just sort of worked when I tried running the novel in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3) just for the hell of it and going through the same routine as every other time. There were no repeat disc checks this time after inputting the serial number and letting the novel record the key. The game starts correctly afterwards. Revert the compatibility mode (to Windows 7 in my case) and the game still works.

Still no clue why I am the only one who seems to have had this problem.
    I'm having the same problem right now, the game worked for a very long time, and now it is unable to read the disc from the game to perform the disc check.even when i have my serial key in there, it goes back to the disc check and will just cycle back to the same thing. i tried your solution, and even that will not work. are you running it on windows 10? because that's what i am running it on. I already read all the chapters of the translation, but i want to re-read them and this disc check is really annoying me, so if you have any tips that would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam75320 View Post
    I'm having the same problem right now, the game worked for a very long time, and now it is unable to read the disc from the game to perform the disc check.even when i have my serial key in there, it goes back to the disc check and will just cycle back to the same thing. i tried your solution, and even that will not work. are you running it on windows 10? because that's what i am running it on. I already read all the chapters of the translation, but i want to re-read them and this disc check is really annoying me, so if you have any tips that would be greatly appreciated
    I was running it on Windows 10 on both computers, despite what the compatibility mode implies.

The best and only tip I can think of right now is to try the same solution on a different device like a laptop. If it works, it should suddenly work on the device you've been using up until now also. My tip is only relevant if i've understood your comment correctly though.

Since you are quoting a post where I solved the problem by switching compatibility modes, I'm hoping what you mean by my solution is just that and not also trying the same solution on a different computer. This may be a bit of a stretch, but I'm trying to be optimistic here. If not, then the problem is beyond what I experienced which makes it a lot harder for me to be of help.