Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2345691454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Mahoutsukai no Yoru

Sucks that it was delayed again, although I'm personally trying not to get hyped for it anyway in case it never gets translated into English. I'm not sure if mirror moon has any intentions to do it or not, but they didn't pick up Kagetsu Tohya or Fate/hollow ataraxia, so they might not. Considering F/HA has been slowly being translated for years now, I'm still crossing my fingers for that one and trying not to get too excited for this one. But, boy, am I excited. *sigh*

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's good. Now I'll be able to see the subtitles more clearly. Faved.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Many thanks for the HD trailer.

Awesome, thanks. Now we need a kind soul to sub it.

Edit: It said they live together. Now I really feel bad for that guy.
    Last edited by DragoZERO; March 17th, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    Sucks that it was delayed again, although I'm personally trying not to get hyped for it anyway in case it never gets translated into English. I'm not sure if mirror moon has any intentions to do it or not, but they didn't pick up Kagetsu Tohya or Fate/hollow ataraxia, so they might not. Considering F/HA has been slowly being translated for years now, I'm still crossing my fingers for that one and trying not to get too excited for this one. But, boy, am I excited. *sigh*
    Well, this is very different from KT and HA. Firstly, those were mostly sidestories rather than major canon releases. Secondly, they were very nonlinear. Mahoyo is linear in nature and only medium in length. Also it's all canon. I can't imagine that mirrormoon would pass this up unless they just weren't doing translations period.

Though there may be problems with cracking a new engine.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
    Awesome, thanks. Now we need a kind soul to sub it.

Edit: It said they live together. Now I really feel bad for that guy.
    Where was it that I heard she learned martial arts from a male roomate? Can't be arsed to look it up.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if the main guy happens to know martial arts...
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Pretty sure there is no "main guy". Nasu said it was in third person, and didn't take anyone in particular's POV.

Blog Entries
    Where does that leave Souichiro then? The Ishmael?

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Soujuurou. :P

I remember insisting that the guy was the POV character and not Aoko (people were like "omigawd TM game with female narrator"), but I turned out to be wrong, all 3 seem to be the main characters (though I think it's third-person).

Blog Entries
    Right, I keep forgetting how to say his name.

But Aoko's now in the Main Heroines Club. I'm happy for that.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Knight of Rider's Avatar
    Depends which definition of heroin you use. If it's the standard erogame definition she's not, since Mahouyo will be all-ages and she won't get fu- *is shoot*

Blog Entries
    Well you probably wouldn't use the erogame definition since it's not an erogame :P

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Aoko just went back in time, posed for Takeuchi to draw some new H scenes, preferably with moar seafood, just to troll Koto now.

Yes, I'm aware Takeuchi didn't draw Mahoyo.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Aoko just went back in time, posed for Takeuchi to draw some new H scenes, preferably with moar seafood, just to troll Koto now.

Aoko confirmed slut?

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    definition of heroin
    Heroin (diacetylmorphine (INN)), also known as diamorphine (BAN), is a semi-synthetic opioid drug synthesized from morphine, a derivative of the opium poppy. It is the 3,6-diacetyl ester of morphine (di (two)-acetyl-morphine). The white crystalline form is commonly the hydrochloride salt diacetylmorphine hydrochloride, though often adulterated thus dulling the sheen and consistency from that to a matte white powder, which diacetylmorphine freebase typically is.[3] 90% of diacetylmorphine is thought to be produced in Afghanistan.[4]

As with other opioids, diacetylmorphine is used as both an analgesic and a recreational drug. Frequent and regular administration is associated with tolerance and physical dependence, which may develop into addiction. Internationally, diacetylmorphine is controlled under Schedules I and IV of the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs.[5] It is illegal to manufacture, possess, or sell diacetylmorphine without a license in Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Iran, India, the Netherlands, the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Pakistan, the United Kingdom and Swaziland.

Under the chemical name diamorphine, diacetylmorphine is a legally prescribed controlled drug in the United Kingdom. It is available for prescription to long-term users in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and Denmark alongside psycho-social care,[6][7] and a similar programme is being campaigned for by liberal political parties in Norway. Some countries allow the government to sell or donate high-quality seizures of drugs and precursors which are otherwise legal for medicinal use to pharmaceutical manufacturers for use in preparing licit supplies of medical drugs and research chemicals; this was the case in Croatia prior to 2007.[8]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Knight of Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Well you probably wouldn't use the erogame definition since it's not an erogame :P
    Bah! You people with your stupid...how is it called...logic? >_<

definition of heroin
    Ah fuck....

Blog Entries
    And curiously enough, Aoko may actually count as the first heroine... o_o

Wow, you learn something new every day.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    He'll still do promo arts, I bet. Not that it matters to the plot. Though I'd like to see it.
    Ah fuck....
    Always at your service. :3

Blog Entries
    Once in elementary school, we had to choose our own vocabulary words from the dictionary, and I couldn't understand why my teacher was so against my choice of "heroine".

Good times.

Pretty sure there is no "main guy". Nasu said it was in third person, and didn't take anyone in particular's POV.
    Just because it's third person does not mean there won't be a male main character.

Is it all-ages because Takeuchi isn't doing the art? And why is he not doing it this time around, just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobzob View Post
    Aoko confirmed slut?
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya