Page 260 of 260 FirstFirst ... 160210250255258259260
Results 5,181 to 5,189 of 5189

Thread: Mahoutsukai no Yoru - Chapter 7 patch released (no spoilers past the patch)

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    If you do try to learn it, Mcjon will just step up his game to beat you to it.

The oldest memory
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I just want TomPen94 to know that he crushed my soul and I can't feel happiness anymore.

In all seriousness, Mahoyo did make me start studying Japanese back in 2012. I haven't progressed much admittedly, just did some Tae Kim, Rosetta Stone (mostly for speaking) and managed to memorize about ~700 Kanji (as in writing them properly, not just reading - that's about a third of joyo, but it really doesn't help a lot).
    University makes my mind go sick whenever I try to study more than I'm taught, so I kind of neglected it.
    I'll probably resume once I finish my degree. I'm pretty confident it won't be translated by then.

Unworthy of Semiramis castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki View Post
    i can probbaly learn and be fluent in Japanese by the time the full patch releases.
    Did u actually make this account just to say this snark
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Did u actually make this account just to say this snark
    I've been surfing this forum for quite a few years actually. Just never made an account. The answer is 'YES' btw

Hey all, I'm trying to translate the last half (or as much of it as I can) for my senior project for college. Anyone want to help me out?

(also hi, despite being a long-time TM fan this is the first time I've actually posted here despite lurking for translations for a while)

What kind of help? Depending on that I could ask some people I know.

JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    A New Challenger Appears
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    What kind of help? Depending on that I could ask some people I know.
    I have three years of Japanese experience (college classes), so I know a lot of grammar but my kanji is a little weak. Also haven't taken classes in a semester since I dropped it to focus on other things, so I'm a little rusty. I would just be looking for someone to bounce stuff off of and maybe help fill in some gaps in my knowledge - I could handle making everything sound smooth and do most everything else.

Also as a disclaimer, I'd only be doing a translation of the raw text, not making a patch since I have no clue how to do that.

Hello everyone, new here and I've been working on installing the patches available to Mahou. I'm not sure where the holdup is.