Page 256 of 282 FirstFirst ... 156206246251254255256257258261266 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,120 of 5637

Thread: Mahoutsukai no Yoru

Hi guys. I'm new here, and I understand the translation is still ongoing? But I just wanna say that I ran into fuwanovel's website and there it said that translation is 100% done already by Commie group. Any comments about their translation?

Blog Entries
    You can see Commie's project progress here, though I believe they may have claimed or been understood to claim that they were entirely done and only completing the editing. They have released nothing.

E: Skipping back a page in their comments, yes, they say they are entirely done and just couldn't be bothered to update the progress page. On the other hand, that means they've been in editing for about two years by now. So ...
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    I heard that they are translating everything from scratch because of poor translation. Who knows.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Wow. Lucky you were online, got a fast reply. And I understood translation project here is still alive and ongoing?

Oh and btw, how do I try to play the translated parts already? I have to download first the japanese version myself right? Then applying the patch? Can you give a link pls? Sorry for being annoying, I'm new to this kind of thing.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    I heard that they are translating everything from scratch because of poor translation. Who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
    [00:06] <myhandle> was your translator dropped on his head as a child?
    [00:06] <herkz> no
    [00:06] <herkz> he was born in japan
    [00:07] <myhandle> and uses a machine translator?
    [00:07] <herkz> no
    [00:07] <herkz> he just hasn't lived in the US that long
    [00:07] <myhandle> or ever heard what English sounds like
    [00:07] <myhandle> apparently
    [00:07] <herkz> i think speaking/hearing/reading it is way different than writing it
    [00:07] <myhandle> probably
    [00:07] <herkz> i guess it's not just writing it either
    [00:07] <myhandle> I was just working under the assumption that you were making it harder for the tester
    [00:07] <myhandle> *testee
    [00:08] <herkz> i dont think it's as hard as you're making it sound
    [00:08] <Moogy> the translator doesn't really seem to understand that english is written way differently from japanese
    [00:08] <Wahfuu> mahoyo isn't something that would be easy to translate anyways
    [00:08] <Moogy> the sample scene he posted on his blog is unusable
    [00:08] <LostProperty771> mahoyo isn't the easiest thing to translate either
    [00:08] <Moogy> i would just retranslate it completely at that point
    [00:08] <koestl> idk herkz it looked pretty bad from that sample
    [00:08] <Moogy> it pretty much fucked up every line completely
    [00:08] <myhandle> I literally retranslated parts of the sample script because of how garbled it was
    [00:08] <herkz> well you guys can look forward to someone else translating it in never apparently
    [00:08] <myhandle> it's probably better that I'm not the editor lol
    [00:09] <herkz> also at this rate we probably won't be releasing it anyway since no editor!
    [00:09] <LostProperty771> remember when mahoyo tl was in even less capable hands
    [00:09] <Moogy> it would be better for it not to be released
    That was almost 3 years ago, huh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bruno098 View Post
    I have to download first the japanese version myself right?
    you mean buy it

But yes, you just have to copy the patch file and paste it into the folder with Mahoyo.

Ch. 1-7 patch
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Yes, yes of course. Silly me. Not download, BUY IT. Sorry.

(Sighs) well if type-moon actually did some english localization, that would be great. I'm the type of guy who supports the devs of my fave game franchises. Well, at the very least, they're localizing Grand Order now so we, non-jap speakers, will be able to play it (SUPER HYPED FOR IT). Currently, I'm just waiting for F/HA voice patch, Mahoyo full patch and Fate/Extra CCC eng patch.

Thanks by the way for helping out.

lmao. So I went over to Commie and its practically crazy over. People are getting mad and impatient about the translation. One frankly said that the project started when he went to undergrad school and now he's graduating, it still ain't finished. And there's also some talking how Mcjon is getting more shit done than there in which the project lead, herkz, replied "for all you know, mcjon could be a NEET with nothing better to do." da pressure is strong over there

Well just ignore them.. Its not like you should care.. Mcjon is doing great so far,i havent found many errors in translation.. Yea its slow but we should be thankful that he even does it

Ig the other group releases a translation great but so far they did nothing,i could have said that i translated 100% of the vn just lazy to upload it.. Dont believe them unless they upload

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    lmao. So I went over to Commie and its practically crazy over. People are getting mad and impatient about the translation. One frankly said that the project started when he went to undergrad school and now he's graduating, it still ain't finished. And there's also some talking how Mcjon is getting more shit done than there in which the project lead, herkz, replied "for all you know, mcjon could be a NEET with nothing better to do." da pressure is strong over there
    I think it's got more to do with the fact they say they've translated over 60% of the thing but don't release anything at all. I smelled bullshit the moment I saw it. Also herkz did say he doesn't care about this particular project as it is for a product he isn't interested in.
    burn your dread you coward

Blog Entries
    for all you know, mcjon could be a NEET with nothing better to do.

who squealed

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So how are those job interviews going again? :D
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    My impression of commie project was that they probably have a translation and they are probably even editing it. That being said its so fucking dead that not even master necromancer could save it.

i'm not sure i understood what aoko did to the flat snark

first she said she didn't know how to perform magic. then she did it? just like that?

Blog Entries
    She didn't use magic, she just shot a bigger beam at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    She didn't use magic, she just shot a bigger beam at it.
    i was under the impression that she was already at her limit before firing the bigger beam. was that mistaken

Blog Entries
    She was, then she went past it. Because she decided that if she was going to die either way she might as well do it to herself instead of giving the Snark the satisfaction of winning. If she played video games, she'd be the one throwing plasma grenades at her own feet so the guy camped out in the sweet sniper spot doesn't get any kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    She was, then she went past it. Because she decided that if she was going to die either way she might as well do it to herself instead of giving the Snark the satisfaction of winning. If she played video games, she'd be the one throwing plasma grenades at her own feet so the guy camped out in the sweet sniper spot doesn't get any kills.
    ok

i guess i got confused by the magic trump card intermission thing

That's such a hilarious way of putting it. And it totally seems like something she would do in that sort of situation. (Playing video games or otherwise)

So I click on the blue download link for chapters 1-7 but then redirects me to another post by mcJon saying that chapters 1-5 are finished...I'm assuming the link is still for ch. 1-7 though?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Yes.
    burn your dread you coward