Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Shiki vs. Shiki Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Ryougi woke up with a blinding headache and tried to remember what happened. Her memories of the previous night was blurry, she couldn't focus. Sleepily, she glanced upward, and what she saw instantly jolted her awake.

In front of her was a crowd of, a sea of Kokutou's all staring at her, waiting for her response. Oddly enough, they were all completely naked.

Ryougi grinned, and a knife suddenly appeared in her hand. With a single swift slash, she cut the 'lines' on her own clothes, which fell apart, leaving her body completely exposed. Afterward, she threw her knife away, and as she crouched downwards into a position where her legs would slightly slanted but standing straight her with up her lower half of her body above her upper half, her chest hanging low and her hands touching the ground, she licked her lips.

"bring it on"
    FUND IT!

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Banned
    i am going to have nightmares now

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Ryougi woke up with a blinding headache and tried to remember what happened. Her memories of the previous night was blurry, she couldn't focus. Sleepily, she glanced upward, and what she saw instantly jolted her awake.

In front of her was a crowd of, a sea of Kokutou's all staring at her, waiting for her response. Oddly enough, they were all completely naked.

Ryougi grinned, and a knife suddenly appeared in her hand. With a single swift slash, she cut the 'lines' on her own clothes, which fell apart, leaving her body completely exposed. Afterward, she threw her knife away, and as she crouched downwards into a position where her legs would slightly slanted but standing straight her with up her lower half of her body above her upper half, her chest hanging low and her hands touching the ground, she licked her lips.

"bring it on"
    No matter how much she tries to emulate Rider, she'll never be as awesome, or as sexy.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    No matter how much she tries to emulate Rider, she'll never be as awesome, or as sexy.
    Your right she never will be AS, she will be MORE.

Well I guess Rider is sexier

*shoots eddyak in the head*

wrong on both counts.

*preemptively shoots tobias in the head*
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    ....wow tang, you are good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    D: Both of you suck.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

D: Both of you suck.
    U MAD

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    ....wow tang, you ate good!
    ...huh?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

U MAD
    HE MAD

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Counterguardian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    HE MAD

HE MAN

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    ....wow tang, you are good!
    it's hard to tell over the internet sometimes, so is this a compliment...? Sarcasm? Joke?

I need the context!?

Honk

Blog Entries
    I had just been debating something along the lines of "well obviously, I mean, for one thing, rider is pretty" or something along those lines as a friendly jab at ryougi, then you posted the preventive shooting thing, which I was amused by.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Ah, I see.

I wasn't sure if you were referring to that part, or the actual post I wrote out before that with that certain scenario.

Honk

Blog Entries
    Sorry, my eyes glaze over when I start reading lemony type stuff, dunno why.

Yet, as far as I can tell from the occasional 'recent posts', you seem to be quite active in the F&F thread?

Honk

Blog Entries
    Consistency is the defense of a small mind?

I wonder if you mean hypocrisy?

We will now begin the second trial.

Will the defendant tobias please come forth?

Honk

Blog Entries
    Eh, well, that to. Though notably I haven't actually read any of the demos lantz has posted either? I just lend a hand talking about it. Which is completely illogical, but, eh, I'm routinely bored.

I wonder if there's really a difference?

Honk

Blog Entries
    Probably not, but fuck it, why worry about it?