Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you check for...?

B&W was awesome, I always enjoyed getting all the villagers impressed so that they'd come visit, then slaughtering them the moment they entered my territory. Good times.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ive been meaning to play b&w for years, but somehow never got to it

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That, alone, should make you want to play.

(Also god that shot is old.)
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post

That, alone, should make you want to play.

(Also god that shot is old.)
    ... If that's B&W2, B&W1 looks way better. This UI is ugly as fuck.

It's still worth playing if the feature of throwing villagers to fuck knows where in the ocean is intact.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhance View Post
    ... If that's B&W2, B&W1 looks way better. This UI is ugly as fuck.

It's still worth playing if the feature of throwing villagers to fuck knows where in the ocean is intact.
    To be fair, when I said "old shot," I wasn't kidding: I think the graphics are only up to medium-high. I was trying to play it on a 6800 GT, IIRC.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    To be fair, when I said "old shot," I wasn't kidding: I think the graphics are only up to medium-high. I was trying to play it on a 6800 GT, IIRC.
    No-no, I mean the UI, the UI. I see that graphics are actually less... polygonal than in first one, but the UI, man. First one had cool symbol-invokes and nice menu items, and none of this gray-green-whatever bullshit.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what B&W2 would be like on a touch screen PC... *drools*
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    I wonder what B&W2 would be like on a touch screen PC... *drools*
    Come on, Molyneux doesn't think THAT far ahead. 20 years, not 5!

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    Well, I think maybe you could just use a touchscreen monitor and see if gestures would let you do most godly hand motions in the game. It's built for PC, so that might work or might just flop terribly. I've only ever used one of those crazy monitors at work.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    If the game doesn't have support for it, it will never work.

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    I can believe! ;_;

Blog Entries
    But can you habeeb?

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    Ah black and white. My villages where the men were men, the woman were breeding stock, and the children were constanty sacrificed to fuel my evil reign.

/little bastards were like 20K magical power in a single go! They did more for my cause then my retarded dancing tiger ever did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    They did more for my cause then my retarded dancing tiger ever did.
    I find hilarious irony in this statement when one looks at Tobias' avatar and remembers who one of his favorite characters is. It just gets funnier if you imagine THAT tiger being the retarded dancing tiger in the village.

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    Hey if my pet was a taiga, instead of a tiger, I would have had to double sacrifices!

one for you, one for me, one for you, one for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Hmm... two taigas...

The universe would collapse in upon itself with a messy, wet "porp" sound. Or else I'd make it rain torashinai.

Old Quote Crap!