Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: JukePop Serials

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    Well, at the very least, y'all should vote for this one. New chapter is live as of now, boys and girls! Vote, vote like the wind.
    Voted like...um, a slight breeze from the northwest, 8-10 mph, partly cloudy, with a chance of showers in the evening...
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Voted like...um, a slight breeze from the northwest, 8-10 mph, partly cloudy, with a chance of showers in the evening...
    You see? That's the kind of specificity you just don't get in voting these days. A vote like that, you can rely ​on.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I think it's less that we're elitist assholes and more that that's just plain terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Jesus fucking christ on a hopped up crutch.

Part of being a writer is to fuck what people think and tell you and just write. Write to prove the naysayers wrong. Throw your giant brass testies on the table and say, "Look at that bitch, I wrote it. Fuck yeah."

Moczo's Amazon E-Publishing

Moczo's Smashwords E-Publishing

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    I'm currently giggling like a madman. Or a schoolgirl, but think of the two that I prefer madman. You definitely deserve every +Vote you get, including mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

Blog Entries
    I just voted as well. Eric is a bit of a dick, which makes him entertaining.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Aaaaaaaaaaand, I have a new chapter up! Votes are the most wonderful of things in the world, you know. If you vote, you're a great person.
    I think it's less that we're elitist assholes and more that that's just plain terrible.

Part of being a writer is to fuck what people think and tell you and just write. Write to prove the naysayers wrong. Throw your giant brass testies on the table and say, "Look at that bitch, I wrote it. Fuck yeah."

Blog Entries
    Voted!

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Voted!
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    I have voted as well.

I'm waiting on Roadbuster to finish betaing chapter 4 before posting it.

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    I have voted as well.

Let us know when that goes up!

Blog Entries
    I have voted as well.

Hurry up, RB! We need more chaptering. Forest needs to ​fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    Hurry up, RB! We need more chaptering. Forest needs to ​fight.
    Well, his family is in town this week, so hopefully we would be able to see something next week. Or we'd better.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is Forest's theme song:

Blog Entries
    I will patiently wait for the next chapter, then.

Blog Entries
    Next week start spamming his visitor wall with large eyes that you want to read more.

. . . Or I can try to find another beta.

Blog Entries
    Don't look at me, I'll be busy soon.

Blog Entries
    Chapter 4 should hopefully be out early this week. I had to do a major overhaul on it according to Roadbuster, but it's for the better.

Speaking of reviews . . . if you've read my JukePop serial, it now has its own WebFiction guide. So please vote for it and if you have time, leave a review.

Blog Entries
    I really shouldn't double post but . . .after a delay, Chapter 4 is now live!

So go read and vote if you like it.

Blog Entries
    Voted for chapter 4.

Blog Entries
    Voted!

Blog Entries
    Thank you kindly. Forest needs a hand.

Blog Entries
    There's a new chapter. It's here. It's full of excitement, adventure, humor and thrills. I'm speaking in short sentences. Because long ones are hard.

Have fun. Read good story. People who vote are more likely to go to Heaven. Love ya, buh-bye.