Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Kayneth Quest (He wants to be the very best)

Blog Entries

Kayneth Quest (He wants to be the very best)

Hey there ladies and gents, I got a bit of a brainspark a while back so I decided I might as well give a shot at a sort of mini project of sorts, and with that I bring you all...
    Kayneth Quest!!
    (He wants to be the very best)

Now for those of you not that familiar with a project like this I'll explain it right here, it's not too complicated so it shouldn't take long. Essentially, anyone who wishes to participate is free to do so and they may do so at anytime, now what they are participating in is basically an interactive adventure starring everyone's favorite teacher Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi.

This Guy ^

And you decide his fate yourselves, whether he lives, dies, gets a good end, or dies a terrible death is all up to you. Now deciding such choices for him is pretty simple really, I will list a bunch of choices and such for him and anyone who wishes to jump in simply picks a choice and waits for the time limit on the choices to end, after that the story continues and Kayneth's fate gets closer and closer to it's inevitable end.

See like I said, pretty simple stuff to go with. Now let's get the starters going for him, since it's an interactive story I'm gonna let you all pick his starting situation. Whether you want him to be in the exact situation or perhaps something completely new is all up to you.

First his traveling crew:

[_] Kayneth enters the war by himself. (After all the strongest magus needs no help from anyone.)
    [_] Kayneth enters the war with his fiance. (He better learn how to keep her in check if he's gonna go anywhere.)
    [_] Kayneth enters the war with a squad of 20 magi. (Calling in favors from the clock tower can lead to nasty results, but if it leads to victory anything is necessary. Also Sola will be left at home.)

And then his own Servant:

[_] Kayneth hires an extra guard to watch his stuff. (Alexander the Great, Rider.)
    [_] Careless Kayneth often forgets how mad he can make people sometimes. (Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Lancer.)
    [_] Who needs a Catalyst when the ritual alone should be fine. (A fiery Servant who seems to be aware of who Kayneth is, Caster)

So pick one choice for each option and I'll close the poll at 5:00 pm central time tomorrow. Also a little warning, the more different the war start off in the more different the enemy masters and servants shall be. (Also the game shall pick up with Kayneth just summoning his Servant in the hotel.)

And with that final note, let the game begin!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    By himself

Caster

Teasing the Penguin God!

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I kind of want him to have Diarmuid again. And maybe Sola. Except this time it might turn out different. R-right?
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    [X] Kayneth enters the war by himself.

[X] Careless Kayneth often forgets how mad he can make people sometimes. (Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Lancer.)
    Lancer is flat out the most loyal servant of the war and only wants to serve his master without getting screwed over by his mystic face again, without Sola around he can do this.

Blog Entries
    By himself, and Diarmuid. Bros before hoes.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

[x] Magi squad

[x] Caster

Blog Entries
    By himself, Lancer.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Blog Entries
    By himself, Lancer.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    [X] Careless Kayneth often forgets how mad he can make people sometimes.

I agree with ILurkNoMoar on this matter since Diarmuid was really only a problem for Kayneth due to Diarmuid's mystic face wooing away Kayneth's fiancé. Without Sola around, Kayneth would have no reason to question the loyalty of his Servant. His Mind of the Mind(True) is nothing to scoff at either.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Blog Entries
    His fiancé and Alexander.

NTR quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    By himself, Lancer.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With Sola, Caster.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Shut up; Glasses are an endearing Character Trait.
    Blog Entries
    [ ] By Himself, His Arm, His Arm, His Arm, His Arm, His Arm, it's gonna be the GODHAND! *TRUMPET SOLO

[ ] Waver stole my damn artifact? I'LL SHOW HIM WHAT A REAL MAGUS CAN DO. FUCK ARTIFACTS. RITUAL ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION
    "One of the major problems encountered in time travel is not that of accidentally becoming your own father or mother. There is no problem involved in becoming your own father or mother that a broad-minded and well-adjusted family can't cope with."

Why does no one like Astolfo

Blog Entries
    By himself

MYSTERIOUS Caster

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.

[X] Careless Kayneth often forgets how mad he can make people sometimes. (Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Lancer.)
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Blog Entries
    By himself and Caster.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    By himself, summoning mysterious Caster that has a 50/50 chance of either jumping his bones or wanting him dead.

Plus, him summoning Caster means we don't get Cthulhu Gilles nomming on kids.

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    By himself.

Careless Kayneth; Ransa.
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

Blog Entries
    Just 2 hours left and looks like a lot of people are hoping for a Kayneth solo run with his original Servant, this shall be interesting indeed.

Also a late mention but depending on how well this one goes I may make more of these for other teams and such.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Kayneth alone + Deermud

Although you could take Sola out and the first half of F/Z with Kayneth getting his shit ruined by Kiritsugu would be pretty much the same probably. How will we avoid CERTAIN DOOM
    Last edited by mAc Chaos; March 12th, 2013 at 04:45 PM.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.