Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2631343536373841 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Extra CCC Translations [SPOILERS]

Blog Entries
    What's wrong with it? I don't speak any French at all, but I just downloaded the patch and ran it through Google Translate and it looks a-okay to me!

Was the italian translation ever done?

Man, I remember machine translating the demo between romance languages for the few words I couldn't guess, and it was pretty good.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post

God Bless
    This is hilarious.

Godspeed.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I don't understand translator drama.
    if japan ever made a translator anime would you then understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Was the italian translation ever done?

arkady18 (the translator) stopped the project for almost two years, then restarted it from scratch in autumn 2014.

http://gekkou.forumcommunity.net/?t=49247820 Current progress is 71.47% (it's written at the end of the 1st post).
    Last edited by lozzì89; September 29th, 2015 at 06:00 AM.
    "Do you want some____________?"

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    if japan ever made a translator anime would you then understand?
    Scanlatorbako when?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

any translation is good? just use tsuki no ura already translated part and ask someone to do the rest :v

F/GO (US): 278,189,501

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Tsukinoura's TL is bad

As the manga's first tankobon is released now, is anyone at all interested in scanlating it?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I could try idk

thank you very much

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle onepieceuc1's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    ASK MP
    Can someone tell me what Nameless said to Karna after they beat him? That would be great !

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    i don't believe no one posted this yet:

it still has a long way to go, though
    Last edited by Nikiri; December 29th, 2017 at 11:02 AM.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Blog Entries
    Iwakura has other projects on the forefront besides CCC so expect it to be an even longer wait.

Sakura Wars~

Well I'm glad that Iwakura's still progressing on a translation for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJerminator15 View Post
    Well I'm glad that Iwakura's still progressing on a translation for it.
    meanwhile I've been looking at Super Robot Wars Alpha at 65% translated since before I escaped highschool from Aeon Genesis and its still the same.

h a h a

But yeah, iwakura at best is an o k translator but mostly outsources iirc from 2 years back because of that hilarious tweet of him asking for help

his forte is just hacking in the scripts so at best see it 2020+

Blog Entries
    Should give up on translating the game and just get someone to scanlate Void Log: Bloom Echo whenever the third volume comes out, has a better chance of actually getting done.

Also holy shit a third volume, CCC is fucking long

I just found this thread and thought of sharing some translation snippets I did for fun while playing the game.
    (they are far from perfect and I'm sure I make mistakes here and there. Some parts I'm not too sure of are marked with (?) )

BB's SGs

1. Junior Attribute
    Typically, those who have this attribute would be a type of character who has a lower standing and less experience than the protagonist but still tries their best to support their senpai.

..........It seems like there's no mirror in BB's room.

For BB, the reason why she calls Kishinami Hakuno as 'Senpai' is because she has this SG. Is she actually younger? In the first place, it's still suspicious if she's a student or not, but BB's way of talking must be that 'supporting Senpai' Kouhai-ish character. It's even enough to say that it's "The omnipotent type of Kouhai (but very devilish)"

Whichever it is, to target and fire her SG until slamming Kishinami Hakuno to the wall is not something healthy to do either.

2. Confinement Desire
    An SG that was somehow retrieved after escaping the imaginary number space. It's thought to be BB's SG. It's the same type as "Exclusive desire"(?)

A very bizzare SG depending on the circumstances.
    "I want to lock her"
    "I don't want to let her outside"
    "You only need me"
    Those desires are fulfilled by concrete means. (?)

The imaginary number space called dog space was something that reflects this SG strongly.

3. Love Reversal
    BB's third SG.

It's about how deep love, with a trigger will turn into hatred. Even though BB chose to run away in order to save Kishinami Hakuno, it seems like from the start she had this dangerous side.

Junior Attribute and Confinment Desire were also bornt from this SG. There's no more reason to hide it, so I will explain it bluntly. For BB who has strong S side, love=mischief.

Wanting to trouble the one she loves. Wanting for the one she loves to be careful of her---

That deep desire of BB is the essence of this SG.

This is only an addition, but it seems like the BB Channel that had been aired numerous times was her own way to do intense love calls, but it wasn't noticed that way at all, and it seems like she got frustrated by herself after the program ends.

BB and Saber's banter at Melt's floor
    BB: --Um... Senpai, why am I here?
    >Leave it to servant
    Saber: There's no other reason! You already stalked my praetor to the point of crime!
    Saber: What you did is wrong, but there's room for consideration. If you give the photos to me, then I will pretend I didn't see it! I will do it, you know!
    BB: W, What!? B, But she said it twice... It doesn't seem like a lie... Is what Saber-san said true?

Crap, the tsukkomi won't make it in time. If Saber's response is in the red marks, then BB's answer is also in the red marks. What should be done to these two...

Saber's inspirational speech(?)
    Saber: Battle is something you do until you win! Even if you lose or about to die, what will you do if you don't stand back up with spirit!?
    Saber: At times like this, you all should take example from me. I myself can stand back up 3 times, you know!
    Saber: The past and the future are things humans can't lay their hands on. In the first place, the thought of 'changing the future' is already strange!
    Saber: What humans can do is the present. The result of that is what will change the future. Haven't you proved this already!?

that one BB and Sakura's banter which give you BB's 3rd SG(?)
    BB: You traitor. I'm different from you. Whatever happens, I will definitely protect her.
    BB: I learned from her how fun everyday life can be. I wanted to spend more of my days with her.
    BB: Even if it's only with that person, I wanted to be free from this cruel restraints.
    Sakura: That... can't be forgiven. Why are you prioritizing something that doesn't have any meaning like that?
    BB: Right, you've already forgotten. After throwing me away and becoming the only one who returned normal.
    BB: But that's alright. If I have to forget these feelings, then I'm better off mad.
    BB: I won't be erased. I won't let even mooncell erase these feelings.
    BB: If as long as mooncell exists that person can't be saved, then I will become mooncell.
    Sakura: ....This is wrong. You are an AI that shouldn't exist! You're a mooncancer!
    BB: You were the one who threw away these feelings, you know...
    BB: Just look at me, myself. If it's for someone important to me, love will overthrow even the world.
    BB: I will proof that.

BB's last scene
    BB: Really-- The white me is really lame isn't she? Is making a shortcut the best she can do?

BB! I'm so glad, she's also alive... And what's more, she's stopping the initialization wave...!

BB: Kh...! But as expected this is hard...
    BB: Even though I would have been able to deceive the program if only I still have my body....

BB's body is getting erased by the red wave. At this rate, she will be erased first. I moved my feet, trying to save her, my feet--

I, I can't move them!? The black barrier BB releases is not only stopping the initialization wave, but also stopping me going back!?

BB: Isn't it obvious? For what do you think I came back here from a mere corpse?
    BB: I actually didn't want to, but I endured it to save Senpai. If you came back here, then there's no meaning.

BB's body is collapsing. Just in a bit, her hand would disappear. Her body is falling apart.
    Up until now.
    The only girl who sacrifises her body to protect Kishinami Hakuno is disappearing.

BB: It's fine. From the start I was 'nothing'. That's why, no matter how much I get hurt, I don't feel anythng.
    BB: Because I'm 'nothing', it's only logical to not get any pain or wounds. Even impossible self-remodelling is no problem. It's not painful at aall.

That's a lie.
    I know how dreadful the way she chose.

After knowing that I will be erased,
    I know that she broke into mooncell

.........That's why, it's so frustrating that my heart feels like it could tear apart.

Afterall, I don't know.
    I don't remember doing anything to that extent.

Even though I didn't do anything that could make her do something this painful.....!

BB: Ah, of course you wouldn't know. Senpai, you didn't do anything big after all. Since you were such a dull person.
    BB: Yeah, but.... That made me happy.
    BB: ........Rather than being chosen by a selected, talented person's brilliant hands,
    BB: We are happier to receive a laugh with wholehearted words from someone you can find anywhere.
    BB: For me, that dream was enough.

She said that that was enough.
    She said that she's fine making the world as her enemy for those days we spent just talking in the infirmary

BB: Eh, I'm at my limit. Aah, this is lame. At this rate I can't laugh to the white me.
    BB: To think that I can't stand for more than a few minutes. Come on, Saber-san. Please take that happy person quickly.
    BB: ....Far away, far away. To a faraway place that my hands can't reach. So far to the point I can't see her in the future nor in my dreams.
    Saber: BB---! Umu, understood! Leave it to me, this is the last!

BB's black light is being consumed by the red wave.
    Behind me is the sound of a wall breaking apart.

Even if I reach out my hand, even if I run, I won't reach BB anymore....

BB: Good bye. Let's meet again 'today'. Those days were fun.
    BB: Ah, that's right. There's something I forgot to say
    BB: About why I didn't want to save you at first
    BB: I just thought that I didn't want Senpai to see me being lame at the end.

just a little part of BB's punish mode that I really liked
    BB: Hawawawa.....! Yes, I'm sorry~! I'm sorry for being baad~~!
    BB: Sorry for getting ahead of myself! Sorry for teasing you! Sorry for being the last boss!
    BB: Sorry for being so cuutee!!!

I heard the Gilgamesh Route is translated but in text only or that part of the game, whatever is, someone please can tell me where I can find it?

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I heard the Gilgamesh Route is translated but in text only or that part of the game, whatever is, someone please can tell me where I can find it?
    https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com/entry-index/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.