Thread: Fate/Extra CCC Help (spoilers)

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar

Fate/Extra CCC Help (spoilers)

so after finishing CCC route and saving a clear file I'm supposed to get to punish BB , yet I do not
    some info :
    I didn't get my Servant's SGs
    I didn't Get Kiara's SGs
    I obviously got BB's SGs
    some help on getting Kiara's SGs in case I need them would be appreciated
    I'm posting this here just in case I'm suffering from a glitch

Blog Entries
    To unlock the BB event, you need a save that has completed at least one Servant end in addition to the CCC end.

Since there's no separate system data file for this game, you have to start a New Game+ by loading the save you cleared CCC route with.

The requirement for the Servant end is to have all the SGs of your Servant, unless you chose male MC and Archer, in which case you only need the first two (since apparently you can only get his third SG as FeMC).

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiu View Post
    To unlock the BB event, you need a save that has completed at least one Servant end in addition to the CCC end.

Since there's no separate system data file for this game, you have to start a New Game+ by loading the save you cleared CCC route with.

The requirement for the Servant end is to have all the SGs of your Servant, unless you chose male MC and Archer, in which case you only need the first two (since apparently you can only get his third SG as FeMC).
    oh, that clears everything up, thanks