Thread: BetaHalo's corner for new Avengers

BetaHalo's corner for new Avengers

SOoo... people have actually told me about this site, which i only learned about yesterday, shame on me, there is a lot of incredible fanfiction lying around here, so i may as well make my own addition

will be updated first on Fanfiction.net, so watch out for it on that site

May the show begin!

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Lair. I'm sure someone else will add the usual "leave your sanity at the door" comments so I'll just start off regarding FF here. Just be aware that when you're posting fiction here that we do try to keep a decent standard of writing. Mary Sues, crazy harem wish fulfillment, out-of-character traits, and 90 degree breaks in canon (I'm assuming you're writing relates to Type-Moon) will earn flak from us. On the other hand, a willingness to improve and discuss things might actually lead to better writing.

Welcome to Beast's Lair. Keep your helmet on and weapon at the ready at all times.

this thread will be mostly about avengers being summoned in the fifth war, fighting along/against a certain idiotic redhead and his short-lived lover, they will actually know each other/ being summened at the same time as saber, so, expect some OP people and several bizarre appereances

for now in my list:

Kaizen Emiya (From an Original work of a friend: Legacy -Tales of the Altverse-) (Shirou's big brother before dying and being resurrected as a servant) expect overpowered servants and some severe Gil-bashing
    Quote: "a king? i only see a fool that thought that he could become a god, and know he belives he can take on those who not even god could hope to defeat"

Shirogane Takeru (From MuvLuv) (Summoned after the Upthenth loop in his wolrd)
    Quote: "Archer was it? you must be the greatest idiot, killing my master wont stop you from existing, i know about it, i've died thousands of time myself"

recommend me more! ask and you'll recive!

Requirements:
    +Must have sacrificed uselessly
    +must have forced to kill a lover/ great friend
    +must have been blamed for some wierd stuff in his natal world
    +must have sworn revenge/gone insane at some point at his story
    +males are preferred, but females work too
    +must have favoured darkness over light in his previo
    May we see the end of your world
    Beware of us, we seek, we crush
    we are to gods as gods are to men and men are to bugs
    may the flood repeat again
    we are the destroyers, and you are our objective